Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Standing With Ukraine: The Blind Leading The Blind

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Phoneman777

At the risk of naivety for thinking this post won't get censored, Christian Forums should have discovered by now that the Air National Guardsman's bombshell of a blown whistle has irreparably damaged the United States' "official narrative" when it comes to Ukraine. We are NOT there to help secure a Ukrainian victory over the evil, tyrannical, sadistic Putin and his Russian bullies. Those leaked documents unequivocally exposes the truth that Russia is mopping the floor with Ukraine (as any reasonably thinking person would expect while disregarding the Fake News propaganda which says the opposite) and it's only by NATO and U.S. forces ON THE GROUND AND ACTIVELY ENGAGING Russia that Ukraine can still be found on a map. Moreover, they indicate much of the 130+ billion in American taxpayer $$$ is being funneled away from the war to destinations unknown, possibly to China, N. Korea, the Saudis, one can only speculate.

Some of us have known that our CIA had removed Ukraine's anti-globalist former leader and installed pro-globalist puppet Zelenskyy - at this point, just about every alphabet agency is actively working to advance an anti-American agenda, a fact with which anyone with at least one eye, one ear, or two brain cells to bang together can easily agree. They continuously go after patriots for non-crimes while refusing to even acknowledge even the most heinous acts conducted by leftwing radicals.

If we're to be prepared to meet Jesus in peace at the Second Coming, we've got to remember the words of Jesus that in these last days, the deceptions would be so strong that they'd, if possible, deceive God's elect who are to not "be ignorant of (Satan's) devices, the most prominent device of all being the FAKE NEWS, ANTI-CHRISTIAN news media lapdogs who are there only to perpetuate the agendas of Satan's willing accomplices who occupy the political seats of power everywhere.

If we're to be prepared to meet Jesus in peace at the Second Coming, we've got to remember the words of Jesus that in these last days, the deceptions would be so strong that they'd, if possible, deceive God's elect who are to not "be ignorant of (Satan's) devices, the most prominent device of all being the FAKE NEWS, ANTI-CHRISTIAN news media lapdogs who are there only to perpetuate the agendas of Satan's willing accomplices who occupy the political seats of power everywhere.

Hey Phoneman, and good seeing you again.

Yeah, I do think it's pretty obvious that a certain narrative was being pushed from the beginning, and that always makes me leery of who our supposed "enemy" is supposed to be. I immediately start looking in the other direction at what they could actually be doing right that is causing so much mass hysteria and media brainwashing.

That said, everyone has their own viewpoint, and I try not to step on anyone's toes too hard. I know that some on this forum do not hold to my opinion, yet they are kind enough to offer me the courtesy of expressing my own view, so I do so respectfully. The truth will all be revealed eventually, and whatever isn't made plan in this life will be revealed in the next, so I just do my best to share what I know while allowing others the freedom and the liberty to see things differently until such time as God should reveal the things I see to them as well, or visa versa.

God bless, and good to see you are still doing well,
- H

At the risk of naivety for thinking this post won't get censored, Christian Forums should have discovered by now that the Air National Guardsman's bombshell of a blown whistle has irreparably damaged the United States' "official narrative" when it comes to Ukraine. We are NOT there to help secure a Ukrainian victory over the evil, tyrannical, sadistic Putin and his Russian bullies. Those leaked documents unequivocally exposes the truth that Russia is mopping the floor with Ukraine (as any reasonably thinking person would expect while disregarding the Fake News propaganda which says the opposite) and it's only by NATO and U.S. forces ON THE GROUND AND ACTIVELY ENGAGING Russia that Ukraine can still be found on a map. Moreover, they indicate much of the 130+ billion in American taxpayer $$$ is being funneled away from the war to destinations unknown, possibly to China, N. Korea, the Saudis, one can only speculate.

Some of us have known that our CIA had removed Ukraine's anti-globalist former leader and installed pro-globalist puppet Zelenskyy - at this point, just about every alphabet agency is actively working to advance an anti-American agenda, a fact with which anyone with at least one eye, one ear, or two brain cells to bang together can easily agree. They continuously go after patriots for non-crimes while refusing to even acknowledge even the most heinous acts conducted by leftwing radicals.

Russia never intended to do what they are doing.

The Globalist controlled Biden Administration escalated the operation into a full blown war.

The Globalist dont controll Putin, therefore he is hated like President Trump.

The ate pushing their NWO Globalist agenda.

JLB

Hi Phoneman777

Well, being from a nation that also started out having to tear itself away from another, I can appreciate Ukraine's position. However, I have to look back at history to see if there are any signs that could be significant in this matter. One of the signs that is most telling to me, is that pretty much as soon as the Iron Curtain of Russian hardline Communist control went down, there were a lot of little nations that pulled away from mother Russia. The Soviet Union's collapse formed 15 new nations. So, I look at that and think, well, if the form of government and control in Russia is all good and everybody likes it...then why did 15 nations immediately spring up once the fetters of Russian control were loosed?

So, I just say that to say that maybe if Russia had been a better example of a fair governmental system, then maybe when the walls fell, the national boundaries would have stayed as they were before the fall. I just find it curious why we wouldn't support any nation that was struggling for freedom against another nation that had already lost the area and people of 15 new nations. Surely the casual observer would see that there is something wrong or possibly even evil in such a government system. If that's the case, then why shouldn't the supposed most free nation on the earth help another nation to achieve a similar freedom from a tyrannical despot government?

But the United States has only participated in money and arms, so far. I'm good with that and actually hope that the Ukrainian's can win this battle for their sovereign nationality.

BTW, I don't buy your business about the conflict not going as our major media sources are telling us that it is. The information released by the young man really doesn't address that issue. Can you produce for me the data that he released that showed the conflict not going as we're being told? Because here's what I found:

"Taken together, the documents underscore several of the overarching reasons why, many analysts believe, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia has failed to secure a military victory in Ukraine after more than 13 months of war."

"Dozens of leaked Defense Department classified documents posted online reveal details of U.S. spying on Russia’s war machine in Ukraine and secret assessments of Ukraine’s combat power, as well as intelligence gathering on America’s allies, including South Korea and Israel."

I don't see a lot in any of that, that says that Russia is winning the conflict as opposed to what we're being told. So please, enlighten me. Copy and paste for me the parts of the leaked information that speak to the 'fake' news media reports that we're receiving concerning the Ukraine vs. Russia conflict.

God bless,
Ted

What is truth? When it comes to war both side lie and deceive. Naturally, the strong tendency is to believe your leaders. They have to lie and exaggerate to get people to risk their lives for their war goals. Sad to say our media is on board with the government.
Their deceit works. For example, large number of Americans think a man can be a women by simply saying so. Heard of a new one: flurries (anthropomorphic animals). Public school children can become a flurry. Heard second hand of a school where they have litter boxes in the washrooms for the flurry children that ID as flurries.

Question: Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan, Ukraine ... has there been a good engagement in the last 60 years? I think not ... maybe Korea (I'm not knowledgable on that one)

Ukraine is another bad engagement IMO.

Hi Phoneman777

Well, being from a nation that also started out having to tear itself away from another, I can appreciate Ukraine's position. However, I have to look back at history to see if there are any signs that could be significant in this matter. One of the signs that is most telling to me, is that pretty much as soon as the Iron Curtain of Russian hardline Communist control went down, there were a lot of little nations that pulled away from mother Russia. The Soviet Union's collapse formed 15 new nations. So, I look at that and think, well, if the form of government and control in Russia is all good and everybody likes it...then why did 15 nations immediately spring up once the fetters of Russian control were loosed?

So, I just say that to say that maybe if Russia had been a better example of a fair governmental system, then maybe when the walls fell, the national boundaries would have stayed as they were before the fall. I just find it curious why we wouldn't support any nation that was struggling for freedom against another nation that had already lost the area and people of 15 new nations. Surely the casual observer would see that there is something wrong or possibly even evil in such a government system. If that's the case, then why shouldn't the supposed most free nation on the earth help another nation to achieve a similar freedom from a tyrannical despot government?

But the United States has only participated in money and arms, so far. I'm good with that and actually hope that the Ukrainian's can win this battle for their sovereign nationality.

BTW, I don't buy your business about the conflict not going as our major media sources are telling us that it is. The information released by the young man really doesn't address that issue. Can you produce for me the data that he released that showed the conflict not going as we're being told? Because here's what I found:

"Taken together, the documents underscore several of the overarching reasons why, many analysts believe, President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia has failed to secure a military victory in Ukraine after more than 13 months of war."

"Dozens of leaked Defense Department classified documents posted online reveal details of U.S. spying on Russia’s war machine in Ukraine and secret assessments of Ukraine’s combat power, as well as intelligence gathering on America’s allies, including South Korea and Israel."

I don't see a lot in any of that, that says that Russia is winning the conflict as opposed to what we're being told. So please, enlighten me. Copy and paste for me the parts of the leaked information that speak to the 'fake' news media reports that we're receiving concerning the Ukraine vs. Russia conflict.

God bless,
Ted
It doesn't say Russia is winning. What it does say, is that the Pentagon does not trust the news that it's getting out of Ukraine. Those are two very different things.

That being said, I think that support for the war and Ukraine will eventually wane and because Russia shares a land border with Ukraine, they will eventually win the war through attrition. Ukraine can only sustain itself for as long as the West supplies them with arms and ammunition.

Russia never intended to do what they are doing.

JLB

I don't understand what you mean when you say Russia did not intend to do what they are doing. Could you explain?.

If there was no intention then what was the reasoon Russia decided to intimidate and build up its military and then throw the first punch and invade Ukraine?. It's not like the region of Ukraine was a threat that could invade and conquor Russia.

If Ukraine had a huge military presence in the country and nukes or something I could understand why Russia might see it as some sort of threat or something.

It doesn't say Russia is winning. What it does say, is that the Pentagon does not trust the news that it's getting out of Ukraine. Those are two very different things.
Hi Riven

Agreed! That's exactly what it says. There are a lot of things that the U.S. military might feel they aren't being trustworthy about that have nothing to do with 'who' is winning, or 'how' it's being fought.

But yes, I would imagine that if Ukraine was not receiving all of the help that they are getting, they would have been overrun long ago. The European nations surrounding Russia are all pretty anxious about Russia flexing its muscles in expansion. Word around the NATO campfire is that Ukraine will be accepted as a member when the war with Russia is over. Finland just joined. Sweden is awaiting membership acceptance.

The Great Bear will fight, but will it prevail?

God bless,
Ted

I have already been censored for exposing the nazi spirit behind the Ukraine agenda which also runs the US now and leads many Christians in her and the stance against a Christian nation by 'christians'. I have also posted the wrath coming to USSA along with the rest. That was taken down but I reposted it. Least say my days on here are probably numbered and I rejoice because no one's blood will be on my hands.

I have already been censored for exposing the nazi spirit behind the Ukraine agenda which also runs the US now and leads many Christians in her and the stance against a Christian nation by 'christians'. I have also posted the wrath coming to USSA along with the rest. That was taken down but I reposted it. Least say my days on here are probably numbered and I rejoice because no one's blood will be on my hands.

Greetings, Jay G.

I happen to know the owner here a little, and he's actually a good guy. He doesn't embrace what he believes are just conspiracy theories, but he has been gracious to others including myself who do subscribe to them. So I'd say just post your opinion without assuming the worst of others.

As for America, judgment was already on the way well before the war in Ukraine, though we haven't even entered that time yet, but it is virtually assured at this point barring some miracle.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Greetings, Jay G.

I happen to know the owner here a little, and he's actually a good guy. He doesn't embrace what he believes are just conspiracy theories, but he has been gracious to others including myself who do subscribe to them. So I'd say just post your opinion without assuming the worst of others.

As for America, judgment was already on the way well before the war in Ukraine, though we haven't even entered that time yet, but it is virtually assured at this point barring some miracle.

God bless,
Hidden In Him
Judgment is not coming we are under judgment. Last phase is war then captivity. America will fall and go into captivity. Pray it's Russia and not China. Need to live everyday as if it could be the last because fire is coming upon the land in one day. I do not rejoice in this. Merely sounding the alarm. If anyone is standing with Ukraine they are already under deception. Nazism is the antichrist spirit. And I would not out of love not speak gently when I know your asleep and may die suddenly in your sleep.

Judgment is not coming we are under judgment. Last phase is war then captivity. America will fall and go into captivity. Pray it's Russia and not China.

We're not going into captivity, Lol. We're going into economic decline and societal breakdown.
Need to live everyday as if it could be the last because fire is coming upon the land in one day. I do not rejoice in this. Merely sounding the alarm

Your alarm is too extreme, and I would suggest that in the meantime you treat others with a little more kindness.

Being wrong about the timing of end-time events is no big deal. Being insulting to others while doing so is.

Hi all

So, I'm guessing that among those on this thread, this story is fake news:

I don't suppose that anyone can share their truth as to what's going on? And no, I'm not much into accepting some conspiracy theory that just makes claims that our major media outlets are lying to us or posting accounts of lies, without some proof to substantiate that any such claim is valid.

I mean really, if it's all lies that Russia is having such a difficult time accomplishing their task...wouldn't this all be over by now? We'd all be sitting back this morning and reading how Russia has recaptured the area of Ukraine and the conflict is over. But that's not happening. So, what proof, other than some just want to believe that news media sources just lie to us now as part of their job, can anyone offer to refute any of the reports that are telling us how many soldiers are being killed or wounded.

What proof can you supply that the events that have been recorded and told to us over the last year, isn't the truth as to 'how' those events came to be or the outcome thereof. As I say, it would really just seem logical that if Ukraine was losing this war, that it would be over by now. All we've done is supply money and arms. It's the Ukrainian people who are fighting on the lines and in the trenches. If they've been so easily defeated, then where is all our stuff going? To Russia?

God bless,
Ted

one can only speculate.
Hi Phoneman777

Yes, that's exactly what 'one can only' do. You seem to be pretty good at it. Do you have any proof to back up your statements or is all of this just your 'speculations? I mean, this is how conspiracy theories get started. Someone makes some unverified claim based on their own preconceived understanding of what's going on and it gets handed around among a group of gullible like minded folks. Next thing you know, there's a fairly small group that supports the conspiracy, but still without any evidence of proof.

I mean the very definition of conspiracy is a story not based on the reality of what's happening.

You are correct on one point, however, if the U.S. and Germany and Finland and Poland and about a dozen other European countries hadn't stepped in to offer support, yes, Ukraine would have fallen. But all this idea about the Ukrainian government somehow ever having been comparable to Nazi rule in 1930's Germany, is just ludicrous. I'm sorry, but that's all just conspiratorial jawboning begun by the Russian accounts and now carried forward by that group I mentioned above.

God bless,
Ted

I don't understand what you mean when you say Russia did not intend to do what they are doing. Could you explain?.

Russia, Putin only intended to rescue the (Russian and Russian/Ukrainian) people of the Doneske region from Genocide, through a special military operation; a limited military operation designed to remove the facist element in the Doneske.

The Facist element within the Ukrainian Government have been carrying out the systematic extermination of an element within that region that they considered “inferior” much in the way Hitler viewed the Jews in his day.

The people in that region had been crying out for help from Putin since early 2014.

This systematic extermination was stimulated and funded by Soros, and the Globalist‘s through the Zelinski regime to draw Putin into a war that would undermine his popularity in Russia and lead to his assassination or removal.

The funding from the puppet Biden Administration and the Globalist controlled Democrats only escalated into full blown war, what was intended to be a rescue operation.

As we have seen, most of the 100 billion dollars sent to Ukraine have ended back up in Soros pocket and the Democrats political war chest through the now exposed FTX - Sam Bankman-Fried scandal.

Can you name the two most hated Political Figures in the world today, by the left wing Globalist controlled main stream media?

1. ?
  2. ?

JLB

I'm not much into accepting some conspiracy theory that just makes claims that our major media outlets are lying to us or posting accounts of lies, without some proof to substantiate that any such claim is valid.
Premise 1: Much of our media and government believe men can become women.
Conclusion: Truth in media and government is lacking; one should be skeptical.

Source of covid ???
Masks?
You can get covid if you get the shot?
51 top ranking people and majority of news media said Hunter Biden laptop story Russian disinformation?
Global warming?
Iraq had (or about to have) nukes?
Vietnam?
Twitter manipulated by CIA/FBI?

So, what proof, other than some just want to believe that news media sources just lie to us now as part of their job, can anyone offer to refute any of the reports that are telling us how many soldiers are being killed or wounded.
I can't offer proof. I can give reason to be skeptical. Truth is NOT the best means of getting people to risk their lives in war and man have a sin nature ... :chin ... profit for some in conflict :chin ...penalty for going against the word of authority :chin

What is truth?

We're not going into captivity, Lol. We're going into economic decline and societal breakdown.

Your alarm is too extreme, and I would suggest that in the meantime you treat others with a little more kindness.

Being wrong about the timing of end-time events is no big deal. Being insulting to others while doing so is.
Revelations 3:14-22

Hi Riven

Agreed! That's exactly what it says. There are a lot of things that the U.S. military might feel they aren't being trustworthy about that have nothing to do with 'who' is winning, or 'how' it's being fought.

But yes, I would imagine that if Ukraine was not receiving all of the help that they are getting, they would have been overrun long ago. The European nations surrounding Russia are all pretty anxious about Russia flexing its muscles in expansion. Word around the NATO campfire is that Ukraine will be accepted as a member when the war with Russia is over. Finland just joined. Sweden is awaiting membership acceptance.
Which is a guarantee that there will be no negotiations. So we can reasonably expect two things from this. One, that the war will continue indefinitely .Two, Russia is not going to capitulate.

Premise 1: Much of our media and government believe men can become women.
Conclusion: Truth in media and government is lacking; one should be skeptical.
Hi Fastfredy0

No, I don't know that it's the media that thinks that. What the media does is report to us that there are a lot of people out there in our little world that think that. As for the government, our government is not established as the strict muslim governments. Where they are the 'moral police'. You do know that there are 330 million or so people living within the borders of our nation...right? Do you really believe that you're going to rule over all of them with some hard moral law? Like God hasn't already tried that! He has given us, all of mankind, a moral law to live by. Not everyone wants to honor His laws and commandments. Heck, even Israel wouldn't put up with it for more than a couple of hundred years at a time. You do remember why God removed His Shekinah Glory from the midst of His people...right?
Source of covid ???
Source of covid. Honestly, at this point I don't now and don't really much care. I'm just thankful that we were able to get a handle on it just as we did 100 years ago and 100 years before that, etc. etc. etc. Do you believe that the four horsemen are already loosed upon the earth? I do! So I expect these things to come. God's word has promised that they would.

I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Yes, I believe that masks do offer some protection against airborne viruses that can be breathed into the lungs.
You can get covid if you get the shot?
I haven't seen any evidence of that, but even if so, I'm pretty confident that it's at a much lower rate than the virus was spread in other ways. I do know of people who were vaccinated that got covid, but I don't know of any that thought it was because of the vaccine. The vaccine doesn't prevent one from getting covid, so how in the world anyone could even prove that the vaccine was the source of someone's covid infection is quite beyond me. But if you have evidence of such a thing, I'd be happy to look at it.
51 top ranking people and majority of news media said Hunter Biden laptop story Russian disinformation?
That's another issue that I really don't care about. Hunter Biden isn't anyone to me. He isn't the president or a legislator or some other elected official that I would have voted for. He's a private individual who happens to be the son of a pretty well known and politically connected father. That's not a sin. He has lived his life and as many men and children do, he has had struggles with sex, drug addiction and maybe alcohol. Sounds a lot like me in my younger days, so I'd be hypocritical to condemn him of such activities.

As far as the money he made in his working life, he seems to have been very well paid as a consultant to several companies. As far as anyone has yet laid out, there doesn't seem to be any major connection between his work and his father's business in politics. He may have gotten some of his money because he was the son of a respected and powerful politician, but that's true of pretty much every president's child.

So, since he's not holding an elected position, I really don't much care about what he does in his private life so long as it's a reasonable life. And as I explained, Hunter Biden's life is about as reasonable as my own. He just makes a lot more money than I do. I don't begrudge him that any more than I begrudge all the 'fairly' wealthy what they have. I try not to break that one about coveting other people's money or stuff. He's a man who's living a life. If I had elected him, then yes, I would care about how he lived...to some degree.
Global warming?
Oh, I have no doubt that weather patterns and conditions are warming. I mean you really can't look at all of the lost ice of the polar caps and other icy areas, and not see that we must be in a warming trend. However, my problem is whether it's something that God is in control of...or something that man has done. How do we know really, that the earth isn't supposed to go through 'cycles' of temperature swings? Since the Scriptures say that the earth is reserved for fire, it could be God warming it up in preparation for the big barbecue.

So, no. I don't deny that the earth is warming over what it has normally been over the last centuries. I'm just not particularly concerned really that even if it does continue to melt the ice, that a lot of coastal area will be lost. Yes, I've seen the pictures, please don't send them. I do realize that they are computer generated and may or may not represent what the coastal areas of the earth will actually look like in a hundred or two hundred years. Further, a one foot change wouldn't change a whole lot, although some bridges may need to be raised. Most coastal areas that I've visited have at least a 1 foot rise of beach or cliff face.
Iraq had (or about to have) nukes?
Don't know much about that, but I've always believed that if any nation had them, then in fairness, all nations should be allowed them. If we want to convince other nations that they shouldn't pursue nuclear armaments, then we need to get rid of ours first. After all, the U.S. is the only nation that has used them, so other nations have a right to be wary of our armaments and want similar stuff. I mean isn't that the NRA's mantra? More guns!!! If everyone had a gun it would be a safer place because we could all protect ourselves from the crazies. Well guess what? That's exactly how other nations see us! The protection from nuclear war is to have nuclear weapons of our own. You see how that works?
That's a country in Southeast Asia. Let me guess, you're still carrying the flag for a 50 year old war. I'm going to guess that you also have a Confederate flag at your home or on your car. Vietnam was a bad war and we shouldn't have gotten involved. If what I have learned about our involvement is true. Which is that we went there to help the French maintain control of their sovereignty. But it's over. It's done. I can let it go, now.
Twitter manipulated by CIA/FBI?
Umm, I guess you want me to say, "Ok, if you say so." Got any proof by any chance?

I believe that believers in the one true and living God should be more stable in their thinking and understanding. That they should be people who seek after truth and search for that truth and look for proof of what they believe. I'm not one to read a story on some wild eyed media site that tells me some really out there story and not want to see the proof. So look, if you've got some proof to support any of your complaints, I'm more than happy to look at it.

God bless,
Ted

Back