Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Still new to this... here's a basic question

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
how is everyone feeling? I'm struggling just to visit the site. All i want to to is roll up in a ball and hide from reality. Other than that, I'm thankful for my health improving... this broken heart is no fun though. I had nightmares last night.

so again, how are you all? :chin:couch

and the time of question is 12:32 a.m. EST

Take a little time out of your day for fellowship, whether it be from this site or other means. Isolating yourself isn't healthy. Please take care of yourself :)

I'm doing pretty good. I see my Dr tomorrow for follow up on my quarterly diabetes blood test, and also going to talk to him about another medication.

Take a little time out of your day for fellowship, whether it be from this site or other means. Isolating yourself isn't healthy. Please take care of yourself :)

I'm doing pretty good. I see my Dr tomorrow for follow up on my quarterly diabetes blood test, and also going to talk to him about another medication.
I'l pray that your appointment goes well. You can find good quality Beet Root powder capsules and if im not mistaken the reviews were awesome at how much it helps with blood pressure and a bunch of other things and i think diabetes and blood sugar 🤔 take a look. I got this one to try to boost my energy and just overall health. I tried to post the photo...we can't do that here anymore?
It's called-
Natural Elements Beet Root Capsules 1200 mg superfood :)

Hi ShadesOfApril I too like your avatar. It looks like my Daisey Mae, but very colorful.

There are many times I would just like to cuddle up in a ball and shut out everything, but know if I do I would also shut out Jesus and that would be a hugh mistake as I did get to a place in my life many years ago where I did shut him out, but one of His greatest promises is that He will never leave us or forsake us. Jesus is even now right their with you waiting for you to unburden yourself to Him so He can give you rest and bring joy back into your life.

You need to find a quite place where you will not be disturbed and just pour your whole heart out to him until there is nothing left to pour. After you are done, just sit there in silence and let the Lord speak to your heart as He will reveal himself to you if you give Him the chance. Here are a few scriptures for you to read and please spend more time in the word of God and also here so we can help you grow in the Lord. God loves you and we love you and want to help :hug

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Peter 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
1Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
1Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Hi ShadesOfApril I too like your avatar. It looks like my Daisey Mae, but very colorful.

There are many times I would just like to cuddle up in a ball and shut out everything, but know if I do I would also shut out Jesus and that would be a hugh mistake as I did get to a place in my life many years ago where I did shut him out, but one of His greatest promises is that He will never leave us or forsake us. Jesus is even now right their with you waiting for you to unburden yourself to Him so He can give you rest and bring joy back into your life.

You need to find a quite place where you will not be disturbed and just pour your whole heart out to him until there is nothing left to pour. After you are done, just sit there in silence and let the Lord speak to your heart as He will reveal himself to you if you give Him the chance. Here are a few scriptures for you to read and please spend more time in the word of God and also here so we can help you grow in the Lord. God loves you and we love you and want to help :hug

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1Peter 5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
1Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
1Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Hi and thank you. I would never shut Jesus out 🙂 I have been saved for a long time... I'm just at a point in my life where I was ready for a husband and my friend and I fell in love and...eh, it's a long story. I really put in all of my effort for 3 years and I do know that Jesus will never leave me and I did pour out my heart to Him...I told Him that if He wants me unmarried for the rest of my life to please show me. Ive had a difficult life and I thought for the first time I actually met a traditional, kind, strong and loving man. My family said he was an answer to their prayers and then in a snap he was gone. He has really hurt me to the point of anxiety, nightmares, confusion and every other thing. I got truly heartbroken. I should have never listened to family and friends. I had promised myself to never allow romance into my life again and then he came along and they said I needed to trust God with this one and let myself be vulnerable. Now look!

(Wrapping steel chains around my heart in the relationship department)

Hi and thank you. I would never shut Jesus out 🙂 I have been saved for a long time... I'm just at a point in my life where I was ready for a husband and my friend and I fell in love and...eh, it's a long story. I really put in all of my effort for 3 years and I do know that Jesus will never leave me and I did pour out my heart to Him...I told Him that if He wants me unmarried for the rest of my life to please show me. Ive had a difficult life and I thought for the first time I actually met a traditional, kind, strong and loving man. My family said he was an answer to their prayers and then in a snap he was gone. He has really hurt me to the point of anxiety, nightmares, confusion and every other thing. I got truly heartbroken. I should have never listened to family and friends. I had promised myself to never allow romance into my life again and then he came along and they said I needed to trust God with this one and let myself be vulnerable. Now look!

(Wrapping steel chains around my heart in the relationship department)
For my story I found out I was more in love with marriage then the one I married as I have been divorced twice thinking I had the right man, but all that brought me was mental abuse from the first marriage and mental and physical abuse from the second. For awhile I lived with another man to only find out that was not going to go well so I left. I can't even begin to explain all the emotions that ran through me for so many years.

In all those years I still had God with me, but yet ran away so many times until I got to the point of being suicidal just wanting to put an end to everything. I never wanted to get married again as I lost all trust in men and just wanted to stay single. But, God always has other plans for us. My husband now of 24 years is my gift from God. We met in church in 1997 and married 6 months later as it was God that put us together. We have had our ups and downs, but always work out things that need to be dealt with.

I truly feel this man might not have been the right one even though you had strong feelings for him, but were they really the right feelings is what you have to ask yourself. Never allow yourself to be vulnerable to physical emotions as they can be deceiving as well I know. It's hard, but wait on God's timing and He will bring the right one into your path and you will know he is the right one.

how is everyone feeling? I'm struggling just to visit the site. All i want to to is roll up in a ball and hide from reality. Other than that, I'm thankful for my health improving... this broken heart is no fun though. I had nightmares last night.

so again, how are you all? :chin:couch

and the time of question is 12:32 a.m. EST

Sorry about your nightmares.

May God bless you with peace and sweet sleep tonight.

JLB

Back