Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Still Waiting for Your Account to Be Activated?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Golgotha

I shared this problem with the management team today about how it was for me when I had registered, and noted that some new members still has zero postings, and so..

If you are still waiting for your account to be activated so you can post, resend for that confirmation e-mail. It was then right after that the confirmation e-mail had finally come and I clicked on that link in that e-mail to have my account activated and it was.

FYI I was waiting into the next day for the first confirmation e-mail!!

So if you do not have that first confirmation e-mail after you had register & you are in the forum but your account has not been activated yet so you can post, resend for that confirmation e-mail.

Resend for that confirmation e-mail to see if you do not get it right away then, to have your account finally activated.

Not sure if the staff can fix it, but that is how you can get your account activated to start posting in this forum.

Kate 4 Christ

Note sure if this why you have not been posting yet.

I do hope you know how much Christ is for you :idea

Romans 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

By telling others of your faith in Christ in what He has done and does for you daily, others may hope in Him too for all things, and not just for salvation.

Last edited:
I see Kate 4 Christ is already a member since Dec 29th. Maybe she is not posting yet.
Well, are you meaning that her account has been activated or is she still waiting or can you tell?

The registration had me in the forum but had that small headliner thing informing me that my account was still awaiting activation before I can post is why I am asking.

stovebolts is working on deleting the email confirmations as new members will just be automatically accepted. Will just have to wait an see if she post anything as there is nothing we can do.
I removed that earlier this week.
I had no problem when I joined this forum , if I waited a day or two for e-mail confirmation I would have thought nothing of it .

Wasn't this system of the confirmation e-mail in place for a reason ? I thought it was a way of making sure a new member had a working e-mail , because if they don't why not !

And maybe I am concerned for no reason .

I had no problem when I joined this forum , if I waited a day or two for e-mail confirmation I would have thought nothing of it .

Wasn't this system of the confirmation e-mail in place for a reason ? I thought it was a way of making sure a new member had a working e-mail , because if they don't why not !

And maybe I am concerned for no reason .
I've been here for ten years and don't even remember if I got an email or not. Maybe this lady just hasn't posted anything yet. We have members that come in, but do not participate.

I've been here for ten years and don't even remember if I got an email or not. Maybe this lady just hasn't posted anything yet. We have members that come in, but do not participate.
Oh yeah people join forums and never post or post very few times . I was wondering the confirmation e-mail was a safety measure to keep the trolls out . Here is what I got . No problems .
InkedWeb capture_6-1-2022_172421_mail.yahoo.com_LI.jpg

Oh yeah people join forums and never post or post very few times . I was wondering the confirmation e-mail was a safety measure to keep the trolls out . Here is what I got . No problems .
View attachment 13853
In the beginning, it was a way to keep spam out. And it is a good way to verify a valid email.
We’re running a third party plug-in that greatly reduces the spam as well as running every new member through a universal spam database. As a result, very little spam makes its way through.

Back