Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Strength to Continue (Don't Quit)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210617-235256.png

An Emoji Devotions for Thu Jun 17 2021

Topic: Strength to Continue (Don't Quit)

Highlight:

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Cor 15:58

You are part of God's process. God has placed you into the position you are currently occupying bon earth. Every thing is as God made it; not as it appears to us. They were not easy to understand as it immediately appears to be until after we meditate and relate to them and realized that God has done certain things for our own good, then our spirit can see God's hand in them. God saved us through our Lord Jesus Christ to give us a role to occupy. Our labour is not in vain as long as we hold on to continue hoping in the Lord Jesus. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. Psalm 34:5. Keep moving don't quit. Pray for strength to continue. No one knows the road of life. Only God knows the road you will ply John 14:6. He told Abraham "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you." Genesis 12:1. Only God can show us the way and our destination in life. Abraham obeyed God and left his homeland to become very very great till today because He follow God's plan. His name can never be wiped off in the record of life. God did even attached Abraham's name to His honor. "I am the God of Abraham"... Exodus 3:6. One thing is special to God and that this is the "strength to continue" Even in hardest decisions, so far it is God's will. Your willpower must be unconditional to continue to believe in God as it was accounted to Abraham as being righteousness. Abraham had to wait before he had his own child and after waiting for so many years, He wanted to Sacrifice his only son to God without objecting it. God gave him a reward of blessings for continuity in strength to walk with Him. There are very good examples to follow written in the Bible to read and be inspired. Take your time to read the Bible always John 5:39. Be strong to continue to do God's command. Remember to be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. At the end of my letter, I want to say this to you: Be united with the Lord , so that you are strong. Then his great power will help you.
Ephesians 6:10

Prayer: O Lord strengthen me to continue in my walk with you in Jesus name.

Back