Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Take heed that no one deceives you.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter

It seems the US Government is coordinating with “Big Tech” to censor people who are opposed to this administration.

JLB

It doesn't matter what people in power say and do.
God knows what everyone is thinking and planning, but God is in control, and I'm at peace with that. :thumbsup

It seems the US Government is coordinating with “Big Tech” to censor people who are opposed to this administration.

JLB
The governments here, and everywhere, really, have been very busy programming and indoctrinating the masses for quite some time on many fronts. Big social media is just another front for them. They have virtual armies of people punching in pro whatever forms of moral degradation suits them at the moment.

After Obama was elected there was a huge influx of anti Jewish posts in many of the Christian forums I post at, because the Obama admin was trying to force pro Palestine and pro Islamic postures.

Many of those posts were outright anti semetic, and were not recognized for what they were: Paid government propaganda in the sphere

It's one of the reasons I quit posting here for a few years, because it wasn't being checked up for what it was

And, not seeing it for awhile now, I came back

The propagandists are those who spout any forms of MSM pimping. It's quite a virtual array now. Worse than it has ever been. A constant spew of outright lies and deceptions

Back