Abraham never heard of Christ.Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation, and that Christianity is the only true religion or worldview.
Premise 1: scripture says: hoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
- John 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe [that would be anyone that never heard of Christ] stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
- John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men [it is obvious the knowledge of Christ has NOT been given to all men] by which we must be saved.
- 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.
- 1 John 5:12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
Premise 2: Many have never heard of Christ
Conclusion: There are exclusions. Christ did not taste (die for) death for everyone
Neither did Isaac or Jacob, or Noah or Elijah or Able or Enoch.
They lived their lives doing what was written in their hearts.
His sacrifice is available to all men.
If you want to exclude men from salvation just because they never heard of Jesus...we disagree.