Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Teachers with Covid/prayer tent

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Two of our teachers at the preschool have tested positive for covid this last week, and another teacher's husband. One is in the hospital and my boss's brother just died from covid in another state. Please pray for our staff and preschoolers. Changes effect the preschoolers. They are some dear people too.

----

Also all week my church has a prayer tent at our annual street fair. Hundreds of people come to this, so please pray we reach a lot of people for Christ. I will be there at the tent all day on Saturday. We also live downtown street fair, so it should be fun!

Sister I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for you and your family, the teachers and families and the little ones and their families. Also for everyone connected to the pre-school.
Are they keeping opened?
Praying that the prayer tent goes well.

Sister I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for you and your family, the teachers and families and the little ones and their families. Also for everyone connected to the pre-school.
Are they keeping opened?
Praying that the prayer tent goes well.

Yes. We can stay open and are all pulling together. The two who got covid work very closely together in the same class. My daughter is in her class, but thankfully none of the kids have come down with symptoms. The toddlers have been passing hand, throat, and mouth sickness also. And my son hasn't got that either. My boss is traveling back to Tennessee from her brother's funeral. He had a bad liver, so the covid made him too weak I guess. It is just a hard time right now. My daughter's teacher is the one in the hospital and she is a very precious woman and friend.

I didn't work closely with them and took the second dose of the vaccine last week. I'm unsure if I can even take a test since it could be a positive if I understand right, but have not had symptoms.

they give the rna of the virus ,not the virus .it is detected and stored by the immune system

I just read about certain antibody tests can come up positive. I really don't get much of it honestly... Kinda glad I took it now even not sure of everything as of this point... Just sad for everything happening and just trying to trust God with everything regardless what happens. Did the best I could trying to decide.

I just read about certain antibody tests can come up positive. I really don't get much of it honestly... Kinda glad I took it now even not sure of everything as of this point... Just sad for everything happening and just trying to trust God with everything regardless what happens. Did the best I could trying to decide.
they detect antibodies and symptoms you have make the determination

they detect antibodies and symptoms you have make the determination

So that means you have covid if you have the antibodies or just the vaccine? I haven't looked into what the test is. I'm unsure if I should test or not/I'd be asymptomatic if so.

So that means you have covid if you have the antibodies or just the vaccine? I haven't looked into what the test is. I'm unsure if I should test or not/I'd be asymptomatic if so.
it tests antibodies ,a flu can give you a positive .

the covid vacinne won't give you an infenction no live or weakned virus is used.just the spike protein section is used to teach our immune system.the covid test is a swab of your nasal passages you show antibodies there it me and an infection

My boss is having symptoms now and is being tested for covid tomorrow. She is going through the most trial right now with her brother having just died. Another staff is getting tested too with mild symptoms. I have not had any, but praying about taking a test to be safe. This next week is street fair, and hundreds come to this event. I live smack dab in the middle of it... Plus the prayer tent Saturday. I'd hate to be asymptomatic and spread it. I'm agreeing for complete healing and negative tests in Jesus name, but also want to be wise in my decisions. I'm a bit unsure the best route and what to trust.

Back