Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Testimony

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Soul man

Being taught and revelation are two completely different things, both are mind components but one produces an imitation while the other allows the Son-nature to manifest itself.
The mind can control the learning process, but the mind cannot control the revelation process, Gal. 1:12.
I know it sounds like I'm beating a drum, but the believer needs to hear this over and over again if they are going to get it fixed in them.
Most believers spend most of their lifetime in the world before they ever get born again.
So we are more attune to the sin-nature than we are to the Son-nature now resident within us.
When I was in the world and unsaved, I had no knowledge of God.
My mind retained no knowledge of God, if a conversation came up about God it was no different to me than talking about anything else, it meant nothing to me.
Needless to say it cost me a lot.
I must admit that I am kind of envious of those in the world not saved and have some kind of knowledge of God.
They may not be born again but they understand that there is a God.
I know my position may be the extreme in some cases but that is how my mind functioned when it was in the world.
So I see the importance of mind renewal for the believer.
My first few years as a Christian was pure hell, worse than the years I spent in the world, and those years were a living hell.
Trying to please God with an unrenewed mind can be the hardest thing you ever do.
In time, God in his mercy gave me teachers that were very worthy of their call.
They spurred me to Revelation, they did not give me their opinion, they rode me to Revelation and understanding, Romans 1:11,
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

Thank God in His timing I had a revelation of Jesus Christ, the Indwelling Christ, Gal. 1:15-16,
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

It gave me a new perspective, I viewed the world different, I understood why the hell, I looked at people different, I got a new bible, taking on its proper perspective, it was like being born again, again.
It was in me all the time, I just did not know it, "christ in you, the hope of glory."
Now I simply write, and teach-preach this glorious gospel.

Being taught and revelation are two completely different things, both are mind components but one produces an imitation while the other allows the Son-nature to manifest itself.
The mind can control the learning process, but the mind cannot control the revelation process, Gal. 1:12.
I know it sounds like I'm beating a drum, but the believer needs to hear this over and over again if they are going to get it fixed in them.
Most believers spend most of their lifetime in the world before they ever get born again.
So we are more attune to the sin-nature than we are to the Son-nature now resident within us.
When I was in the world and unsaved, I had no knowledge of God.
My mind retained no knowledge of God, if a conversation came up about God it was no different to me than talking about anything else, it meant nothing to me.
Needless to say it cost me a lot.
I must admit that I am kind of envious of those in the world not saved and have some kind of knowledge of God.
They may not be born again but they understand that there is a God.
I know my position may be the extreme in some cases but that is how my mind functioned when it was in the world.
So I see the importance of mind renewal for the believer.
My first few years as a Christian was pure hell, worse than the years I spent in the world, and those years were a living hell.
Trying to please God with an unrenewed mind can be the hardest thing you ever do.
In time, God in his mercy gave me teachers that were very worthy of their call.
They spurred me to Revelation, they did not give me their opinion, they rode me to Revelation and understanding, Romans 1:11,
11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

Thank God in His timing I had a revelation of Jesus Christ, the Indwelling Christ, Gal. 1:15-16,
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

It gave me a new perspective, I viewed the world different, I understood why the hell, I looked at people different, I got a new bible, taking on its proper perspective, it was like being born again, again.
It was in me all the time, I just did not know it, "christ in you, the hope of glory."
Now I simply write, and teach-preach this glorious gospel.
No matter where I go to Church people seem not to understand this at all. I have been told over and over that walking with God by my side isa great sounding metaphor but that is all it is. But if that were true I would be the biggest fool to ever live because He speaks when I study, when I listen to His music and recently was trying to go to sleep when i was urged to open my eyes. I did and the Vision was one I had to email my friend that is on the Field in Guatemala to interpret it for me. God speaks to us,every one of us, we just do not listen nor do we open our eyes.

I would agree Taylor that we all are led, sometimes folk don't understand how God is leading you, speaking to you.
I think He uses people based on their knowledge as well.
Personally I will not pay others to do what I can do.
When I see the need I try to meet the need as led of the lord, we can't meet every need but we do our part. One thing I have learned, if you are a giver, you will become a channel for the lords work.
He will trust you to not horde what flows to you.
That is the knowledge I have taught my children, because that Will be their inheritance.
Don't look too me to leave you a rich inheritance, learn for yourself what works and flow with that.
I know folk that save and horde all their life, and the children go through it in 6 months.
That's a joke, I tell my children the same thing I have had to learn, be led, listen, learn to give and be about your Father's business.

I would agree Taylor that we all are led, sometimes folk don't understand how God is leading you, speaking to you.
When I see the need I try to meet the need as led of the lord, we can't meet every need but we do our part. One thing I have learned, if you are a giver, you will become a channel for the lords work.
That is the knowledge I have taught my children, because that Will be their inheritance.
Don't look too me to leave you a rich inheritance, learn for yourself what works and flow with that.
I know folk that save and horde all their life, and the children go through it in 6 months.
That's a joke, I tell my children the same thing I have had to learn, be led, listen, learn to give and be about your Father's business.

That's exactly what He is teaching me lately. Becoming a giver. Becoming love.

I was saved just, before my 45th birthdate and before I was 47 my wife, the Deacon's daughter, she had
shown me how to correctly use the heart and the funds God gave me. We both worked good paying jobs and we are broke. God has carried us this far and it's up to Him to provide and to decide when wego Home.

Hearing the Lord is to hear His Spirit speak to us especially through His word as that is the beginning of knowledge, wisdom and understanding that helps us deal with every area of our life. To know Him is to love Him and to love Him is to hear Him speak to us.

Back