Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Balflour Plan

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

veteran

The 1947 Balflour declaration for Palestine and Israel becoming a joint state is what's driving the nation's attempt at world peace. Britain had control of Palestine in that time, and they were major players involved in formulating that plan. That plan helped create today's nation state of Israel in the holy land. It's also what's driving that area towards a Palestine state joint with Israel.

In the 1967 war, Israel took all of Jerusalem back. But in final, as Israeli general (Dyan I think)) gave part of Jerusalem back to the Palestinians. It was no doubt because of the Balflour plan.

About a decade ago in the 1990's, Israel got fed up with Palestinian attacks and took many of the areas of the West Bank and Golan Heights. United Nation's councils made Israel give it back.

Who can see what that plan is all about, and what its real purpose is, and especially how it will fulfill Bible prophecy?

Here's a couple of links on the Balflour Declaration:

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Peace+Process ... ration.htm

http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/history/A0862068.html

Lord Balflour of Great Britain in 1917 during WWI, pronounced Britain's support in helping Zionist Jews form a state in Palestine. Around 1920, the League of Nations made Palestine a British mandate to further that goal. From that early time Jews had been going back to the holy land. In 1947 Jews were in the land in throngs, and were gently looked upon because of the Holocaust. The result was the 1948 United Nations charter creating the state of Israel. The Arabs reject the Balflour plans totally, claiming all of Palestine belongs to them. The area is still under sanction by the U.N. today, with the plan to create a joint Israel-Arab state. That's why when Israel gains new territories there, or settles outside the U.N. sanctioned borders, they are forced to pull back.

The Baflour "Plan" actually went into affect in 1897. The steps to re-establish the nation of Israel began with the first Zionist Congress of that year. Later on Lord Baflour sent his letter to Lord Walter Rothschild which became the declaration.

Anyone researching the Rothschilds will find out quickly that they were globalists pushing for eventual one world-government (in addition to being yolked up with freemasonry and occultism). But they were indeed able to guide the re-establishing of Israel. And as is often the case, God is going to take the plans of those against Him and turn them around for His perfect purposes.

NJBeliever said:
The Baflour "Plan" actually went into affect in 1897. The steps to re-establish the nation of Israel began with the first Zionist Congress of that year. Later on Lord Baflour sent his letter to Lord Walter Rothschild which became the declaration.

Anyone researching the Rothschilds will find out quickly that they were globalists pushing for eventual one world-government (in addition to being yolked up with freemasonry and occultism). But they were indeed able to guide the re-establishing of Israel. And as is often the case, God is going to take the plans of those against Him and turn them around for His perfect purposes.

I'm not certain about the Rothchilds of Europe being yolked with Masonry and the occult, but I do suspect it. The Rothchilds family has definitely been paramount in international banking and the central bank ideas, which I agree, are globalist tenets. I suspect one of their family representatives may even be sitting on the Federal Reserve board, since it's a private banking institution that pays taxes.

But what bothers me most, is how many American Christian Churches are allied with the orthodox Jews in Israel towards rebuilding a third Temple, and instituting sacrifices again. How could those claim to be Christian and support such a thing?

veteran said:
NJBeliever said:

I'm not certain about the Rothchilds of Europe being yolked with Masonry and the occult, but I do suspect it. The Rothchilds family has definitely been paramount in international banking and the central bank ideas, which I agree, are globalist tenets. I suspect one of their family representatives may even be sitting on the Federal Reserve board, since it's a private banking institution that pays taxes.

But what bothers me most, is how many American Christian Churches are allied with the orthodox Jews in Israel towards rebuilding a third Temple, and instituting sacrifices again. How could those claim to be Christian and support such a thing?

Here is a link to see the courthouse the Rothschilds built in Israel. It's pretty much dripping with Masonic imagery.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1229

As for why churches support the building of the 3rd temple, etc., they are just misled. Why would a Christian want Old Testament sacrifices? I hope we can agree that we already have one perfect sacrifice for all eternity in Jesus Christ. Our mission is to witness the Gospel, not reinstate the temple (especially since we know that the antichrist will be operating out of it). Also many church leaders have been co-opted and are assisting this stuff anyways.

So all we can do is continue to pray for the witness of the Gospel of Christ in Israel and for people to come to saving faith in Him. And spread the word to others about not supporting these efforts.

I'm aware of the "tares", and that's most likely the ones behind the evil plans for future Jerusalem under their 'king of the world'.

Jer 24:5-9
5 Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.
6 For I will set Mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.
7 And I will give them an heart to know Me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be My people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto Me with their whole heart.
8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
(KJV)

It's the "tares" that are represented by that evil basket of figs in the Jer.24 prophecy. So I see the creation of the state of Israel in 1948 not as a work by the "tares" just because their hands were in it. I see it as fulfillment of one of God's promises to the good basket of figs which represents Judah. It's only that most of the good basket of figs (Judah) is deceived by the evil "tares" still.

This is how the little horn came in possesion of the pleasant land.The country called Israel came out of the fifth king from the west.Out of Great Brittian.

On May 14, 1948, the day before the expiration of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agency proclaimed independence, naming the country Israel.[64] The following day the armies of five Arab countries — Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq — attacked Israel, launching the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.[65] Sudan, Yemen and Saudi Arabia also sent troops to assist the Arab contingent. After a year of fighting, a ceasefire was declared and temporary borders, known as the Green Line, were established.-Copied from wikipedia

I think there were ten altogether fighting against the beast but they agreed to give thier dominion (Palestine)unto the beast after the fighting was over.Latter in 1976 that little horn subdued three of those and took control of the seven hilled city of Jerusalem.Great Britian as I said is one of the kings from the west mentioned in Daniel and is also the seventh king to reign over Israel.
Rev17;10-11
And there are seven kings;five are fallen, and one is,and the other is not yet come;and when he cometh,he must continue a short space.And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eighth ,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

Five that were fallen.
Egypt,Assyrian,Babylon,Persia,and Macedonia. One that was at the time John wrote this-Rome.
Then came the Dispora
The one who would come and continue a short space,who the people of Israel were gatherd under-
Great britian.
The eighth is that kingdom that once was,then was not when John wrote this,but now is again today.
The kingdom that calls itself by the name of Israel.

Wikipedia has ten who renderd thier dominion to Israel as--

Egypt
Syria
Jordan
Lebanon
Iraq
Saudi Arabia[2]
Mutawakkilite Kingdom of Yemen [3]
Holy War Army
Arab Liberation Army
Muslim Brotherhood

Shilohsfoal said:

Egypt
Syria
Jordan
Lebanon
Iraq
Saudi Arabia[2]
Holy War Army
Arab Liberation Army
Muslim Brotherhood

I would not go to Wikipedia for Biblical understanding.

Again, none of the aforementioned are kingdoms. These are just nations and organizations. The end-time government is global. Revelation goes out of its way to make this clear. There are no more nation states at the time of the Beast's arrival.

Not to mention that you are misinterpreting Revelation 17, since it clearly states that there will be ten KINGS who rule with the beast. And that the Beast himself is one of seven prior KINGS who have existed in history. You are just blatantly ignoring and changing what the text says and you don't even put a basis for it. Why do you do this?

NJBeliever said:
Shilohsfoal said:

Egypt
Syria
Jordan
Lebanon
Iraq
Saudi Arabia[2]
Holy War Army
Arab Liberation Army
Muslim Brotherhood

I would not go to Wikipedia for Biblical understanding.

Again, none of the aforementioned are kingdoms. These are just nations and organizations. The end-time government is global. Revelation goes out of its way to make this clear. There are no more nation states at the time of the Beast's arrival.

Not to mention that you are misinterpreting Revelation 17, since it clearly states that there will be ten KINGS who rule with the beast. And that the Beast himself is one of seven prior KINGS who have existed in history. You are just blatantly ignoring and changing what the text says and you don't even put a basis for it. Why do you do this?
No the scripture does not say the beast is one of the seven kings.The scripture says the beast is of the seven.

Rev 17;11
And the beast that was,and is not,even he is the eigth,and is of the seven,and goeth into perdition.

Simply put.The beast was before the Romans did away with it and it was not for the last 2000 years and yet here it is once more.

You are just blind and cant see whats in front of your own face.
You would have everyone on this board be just as blind as yourself if it was possible.
I said I watched the little horn subdue three kings and I have.You having no understanding of scripture will be waiting to see anything untill the end and you wont be able to see anything.The day of the Lord will come upon you as a thief in the night because you have no sight.

Shilohsfoal said:
Simply put.The beast was before the Romans did away with it and it was not for the last 2000 years and yet here it is once more.

You would have everyone on this board be just as blind as yourself if it was possible.
I said I watched the little horn subdue three kings and I have.You having no understanding of scripture will be waiting to see anything untill the end and you wont be able to see anything.The day of the Lord will come upon you as a thief in the night because you have no sight.

LOL. Again, I can only laugh. You have provided so many unbiblical/heretical posts in this past week it's not even funny. I am only pointing out the plain meaning of words to provide some realistic interpretation of the Bible. You just misuse and re-interpret words as you see fit with no justification whatsoever. "King" now means "nation"..."Kingdom" now means "individual country".. Even though the beast is the Eight KING and is "of the seven", it doesn't mean that he's one of the seven. Why?? You never explain. And if you disagree with a plain reading of scripture, you're just "blind." Of course, I must be.

With all due respect, you should at least consider providing interpretive reasons for the claims you are making.

(And FYI - The Day of The Lord starts after the opening of the 6th Seal. So I don't think it's going to sneak up on me).

NJBeliever said:
Shilohsfoal said:

LOL. Again, I can only laugh. You have provided so many unbiblical/heretical posts in this past week it's not even funny. I am only pointing out the plain meaning of words to provide some realistic interpretation of the Bible. You just misuse and re-interpret words as you see fit with no justification whatsoever. "King" now means "nation"..."Kingdom" now means "individual country".. Even though the beast is the Eight KING and is "of the seven", it doesn't mean that he's one of the seven. Why?? You never explain. And if you disagree with a plain reading of scripture, you're just "blind." Of course, I must be.

With all due respect, you should at least consider providing interpretive reasons for the claims you are making.

(And FYI - The Day of The Lord starts after the opening of the 6th Seal. So I don't think it's going to sneak up on me).

You said the scripture said that the eigth is one of the seven and I quoted the scripture to you that showed you the eigth is of the seven.Not one of the seven as you claimed.You was wrong .Period.Now go bother someone else..Your not worth my time.

Back