Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Black Horse Is Coming Soon

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Hidden In Him

Staff member
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

In February of this year, the war in Ukraine began, and I now believe this is the first manifestation of it. The Russian-Ukrainian war is not just a regional conflict. It is pitting the largest and most powerful nations of the East against the largest and most powerful in the West, and in so doing has become both a military and economic war, which is all the more so setting the stage now for the emergence of the Black Horse to ride.

So how do we know the Black Horse is coming? Not only are world leaders now warning that food shortages may be coming, but developments on the world stage suggest that very SERIOUS shortages may be, and that they will likely last for much longer than many realize. The base crop which feeds the world is Wheat, and warnings are now going out that the world's farmers, especially in poorer countries, may soon have to start switching from other crops back to wheat just to keep their nations from starving, and eliminate things like fruit harvests in the process.

The following video gives a good overview of just how serious the situation could soon become, and for a long time into the foreseeable future:

Is it not interesting, then, that wheat (Greek: σίτου) is the food specifically mentioned in Revelations 6:6 as becoming so scarce and expensive that it takes the typical laborer an entire days wages just to buy enough of it to survive? The word "measure" in Revelation 6:6 (Χοῖνιξ) refers to approximately one quart or 1.1 liters, and the word "penny" the Greek (δηναρίου) was approximately one day's wages for a typical worker, as in when Jesus taught about workers agreeing to work "for a penny a day."

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny (i.e. a δηναρίου) a day, he sent them into his vineyard... (Matthew 20:1-2)

Barley is a more coarse grain, which would explain why Revelations says it will be obtainable at a third of the price of wheat. It would allow a man to feed both himself and his family, but even this will be with difficulty. In sum, great scarcity is predicted to be heading our way, as are the closing words, "and see you hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that oil and wine will be even more scarce on the world markets, and therefore even more precious and costly.

How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

To repeat, because they want to subject the planet to abject slavery, all these events were orchestrated by the Globalists to serve as catalysts for a coming global starvation, including the war in Ukraine, which was set up decades in advance and instigated by the Powers That Be to begin drastically decreasing the world's populations. War, sanctions, food shortages and starvation will enable them to do something they've wanted to do for a long time: Cull the populations of the world down, especially in the nations of Third World, in preparation for a coming New World Order. But all these things are evidence that the Biblical prophecy is true, and that the Lord knew well in advance what those who serve the darkness would plan out and execute in the earth. He forewarned they were coming through His prophets well beforehand, so that His people - who hear His voice and walk in His ways - would not be surprised by any of it, but be aware and prepared when the time came to walk in faith, and trust HIM for their sustenance and provision.

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:25-34)

God bless, and thank you for reading,
Hidden In Him

Black horse is a symbol of famine as the rider holds a pair of balances in his hands causing much famine in the world as many will not be able to afford to buy food and eventually starve to death unless they reach out to the beast out of the earth, Rev 13; 1 Kings 8:37-43; Romans 8:34.

John hears a voice that comes out of the midst of the four creatures in heaven describing what it will take to be able to buy a measure of food as many will not be able to afford a days wage in order to feed for their families unless they prepare ahead of time. God is speaking to us to be prepared for when this time of sorrow is increased during the end of days that we put God first before all things as God will supply our need, Philippians 4:19; 1 Kings Chapter 17.

Famine always follows after conquest of war when a Nation or a people is conquered and overtaken by a governed ruling power that follows after the ways of Balaam forsaking that of the way of the Lord and love the wages of unrighteousness, 2 Peter 2:15; Ezekiel 14:13 as we will see in a New World Order and it’s one world government that is even now being set up. The spoils of conquest and conquering often denotes possession of another’s property by looting and stealing causing one to be left with absolutely nothing. This is what this corrupt government will do as they will take out of the hands of the people what they need the most to sustain life.

The rider on this black horse is an antichrist governing authority revived from the old Babylonian nation that places great economic stumbling blocks in the economy. They will control all shipping, trading and distribution of merchandise around the world expediting exuberant prices on everything causing great economic disaster to the middle and lower class of people.

We rely on farmers for most of our food and truckers to deliver that food to market. When prices escalate, especially with fuel, this shuts down our source of food as the farmers will no longer be able to produce the food we need and the truckers will no longer be able to afford fuel to deliver food to market.

A penny for a quart of wheat and three quarts of barley is symbolic of what would be a days wage for many people in order to feed their families. With the economy crumbling many businesses will be forced into bankruptcy causing massive unemployment. Without jobs this will cause great famine to every family that will not be able to afford food. This is why it is so imperative to have faith and trust in the Lord who will provide during times of famine, 1 Kings Chapter 17, Philippians 4:19.

The oil and wine is not to be harmed as many true Christians that are monetarily rich at this time will be able to afford to buy and share with those who have not as God will use them to supply others needs during this time of great famine, Matthew 25:35; Philippians 4:19.

To the monetarily rich that are not in Christ oil and wine is a luxury to the rich who will be able to afford the price, but will end up being there own downfall as he claims he is rich and increased in goods and has no need of anything as their wealth has become an idol they bow down to as their god. What they do not realize is that their spirit is wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked before the Lord as they walk in disobedience to God being lovers of self, Matthew 25:51; 2 Timothy 3:1-7; Revelation 3:17.​

The rider on this black horse is an antichrist governing authority revived from the old Babylonian nation that places great economic stumbling blocks in the economy.

Greetings sister, and hope you are blessed.

This discussion has been bringing up debates about the chronological order of how events in Revelation and Matthew 24 play out. For my own part, I think the horsemen correspond well with what Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:4-8, where He described the same events as being "the beginning of sorrows," and warned that when they arrived not to be troubled, for "the end is not yet."

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Now compare this with Revelation 6:

1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” 7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

All that said, I think the four horsemen long precede the reign of the Antichrist, and will in effect begin setting the world up for it, but that we still have a long ways to go yet. I think the four horsemen are in effect servants of the god of this world, whose job will be to reduce the planet to where they will be willing to receive the Antichrist, rather than manifestations of the reign of the Antichrist himself.

Other than that I think we are in much agreement.

Thanks for the response, and always nice hearing from you.
- H

Greetings sister, and hope you are blessed.

This discussion has been bringing up debates about the chronological order of how events in Revelation and Matthew 24 play out. For my own part, I think the horsemen correspond well with what Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:4-8, where He described the same events as being "the beginning of sorrows," and warned that when they arrived not to be troubled, for "the end is not yet."

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Now compare this with Revelation 6:

1 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. 3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword. 5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.” 7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

All that said, I think the four horsemen long precede the reign of the Antichrist, and will in effect begin setting the world up for it, but that we still have a long ways to go yet. I think the four horsemen are in effect servants of the god of this world, whose job will be to reduce the planet to where they will be willing to receive the Antichrist, rather than manifestations of the reign of the Antichrist himself.

Other than that I think we are in much agreement.

Thanks for the response, and always nice hearing from you.
- H
I totally agree.

This is my scenario of the end of days events that I have written.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

Better have a stocked pantry and water preperations.

Think about the cowboy days. What we call prepping for crises the cowboys called everyday life.

So can you operate your house off grid? Electric will go down at some point. Better think now. You ever used a manual grain mill? Easy, clamp it to the table, grind it. Not fine enough, gring it again. Pretty simple if you have a manual grinder.

Water filtration and storage is a big thing too. When the tap stops flowing, better have a backup plan. It's easy to make a good water filter out of two 5 gal buckets and a filter. Pour it in the top bucket, after awhile it drains clean water into the bottom bucket.

The Lord will be helping people too. In scriptre, the Lord multiplied the oil and flour for a lady, and the flour pot just wouldn't go empty!
So...have a flour pot! Give the Lord something to work with.

The Lord told me that, preperations are a very good thing, but don't overdo it. But do keep in mind when stocking a pantry to plan for good hungry people to show up. Have something for them. Don't just count your family.

This is my scenario of the end of days events that I have written.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

You sure can cover a lot of ground in one post.
Maybe one day we'll get into various aspects of it all together. :)

Better have a stocked pantry and water preperations.

Think about the cowboy days. What we call prepping for crises the cowboys called everyday life.

So can you operate your house off grid? Electric will go down at some point. Better think now. You ever used a manual grain mill? Easy, clamp it to the table, grind it. Not fine enough, gring it again. Pretty simple if you have a manual grinder.

Water filtration and storage is a big thing too. When the tap stops flowing, better have a backup plan. It's easy to make a good water filter out of two 5 gal buckets and a filter. Pour it in the top bucket, after awhile it drains clean water into the bottom bucket.

The Lord will be helping people too. In scriptre, the Lord multiplied the oil and flour for a lady, and the flour pot just wouldn't go empty!
So...have a flour pot! Give the Lord something to work with.

The Lord told me that, preperations are a very good thing, but don't overdo it. But do keep in mind when stocking a pantry to plan for good hungry people to show up. Have something for them. Don't just count your family.

Hey Edward!

Yeah, preparations can't hurt. But now, I always tend to emphasize that a close relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ is the most important thing of all, even more important than trying to plan for hard times. Even those who make the best preparations in the world could end up having things go awry on them, and still end up in dire circumstances. But those who build their lives on trusting the Lord for their provision will always be taken care of, no matter what circumstances they find themselves in.

I came to the place about 10 years ago where I decided it didn't matter what happened with my finances, or with my job, or with the stock market or the world economy. It could all crash tomorrow but I would trust my God to provide for me regardless. I have lived that way ever since and it has been a wonderful thing living free of anxiety about money, and I'm relatively poor, btw, so it's not like I am saying it while sitting on a nest egg. I will say that my trust in God can wane a little bit when I start to drift from my closeness to Him in day to day living, but that doesn't happen very often, and I think the tests of the times that are now coming will all the more reinforce the need not to never drift from our closeness to the One True Source of our provision in all things.

God bless, and thanks for posting.

This just came back to my mind. One thing we forget when it comes to stockpiling is that Jesus warned us to flee when we see the abomination of desolation stand in the holy place, Matthew 24:15-18. We are to flee from our house, whether in the country or the city, and not to go back for anything for as much chaos that the world will be in during the seven trumpets sounding and the son of perdition taking his seat in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years, this NWO will also include Marshal law and those Christians who did not heed the warnings Christ gave us to flee will be forced to renounce Christ and take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death.

When we flee we should only have prepared essentials that we can put in a backpack as to not make our load to heavy to carry. Jesus said He will have a safe place for us to hide and that He will provide for our needs until He returns. Kind of like the Israelites in the desert where God provided manna from heaven, Quail to eat and water from a rock. It will be a time of great faith and trust on our part.

The Black Horse might have already been and/or already be here/around. Some think the 4 horsemen match the later Roman empire, or they could match between then and now, or they could have come after the 7th church Laodicea (London?) between about Napoleon and now, or they could be future.

Often the Black Horse is supposed to be famine but the Revelation verses may imply inflation and not necessarily famine. This could match the Great Depression/Slump after WWI (Red Horse / Great Sword?), and before WWII (Pale Horse?) Depressions are intimately linked with industrialism and capitalism so it could stretch back to the Industrial Revolution and might also respresent capitalism (and/or maybe fascism (black shirts etc)), like the Red horse might represent Socialism & Revolutions as well as wars & World War.
The 3 coluors red, white, black are also those of Alantis (& modern Atlantis Rising/Redress movement/agenda).
Alternatively the Black Death/Plague was also depicted as a horseman in medieval/modern picture, though that is different to inflation/famine.
Though with future/present movements towards cashless credit society, monetarism &/or Keynesianism, free trade, low wages, gap between rich and poor, or maybe Social Credit / Economic nationalism, there could be inflation or crash or similar in the future. And with GE/GM and climate change and environment damage and overpopulation and suburban dependence of disadvantaged there could also be famine or drought.
(On the TV show Supernatural they made it famine of alot more than just food. Some say famine of God's word.)
The 4 horsemen are corresponded/associated with the 4 living creatures (lion/Leo, ox/Taurus, man/angel/Aquarius, eagle/Scorio/Aquilo), and the 3rd black horseman matches the 3rd living creature with man/angel face (Aquarius).

That is interesting in the OP about the wheat though.
Not sure if wheat is the only main grain. There are wheat, barley, rhy, maize/corn, oats, millet, quinoa, rice, etc (see Statesman Year Book and Collins Atlas).
It might be related to ancient Roman/Jewish diet/times rather than modern times though, or wheat/barley elsewhere in the bible might help interpret it?
The oil and wine more likely relates to the elite/rich/wealthy.
Wheat is bread. Barley is in drink? & in barley sugars (40 hour famine).

On covid, interestingly corona means crown, and the white horseman has a crown. Though I don't think it is necessarily a very good match.

(Btw there is no "Mother Nature" in one sense, just Nature/Natural law(s).)

The Black Horse might have already been and/or already be here/around. Some think the 4 horsemen match the later Roman empire, or they could match between then and now, or they could have come after the 7th church Laodicea (London?) between about Napoleon and now, or they could be future.

Often the Black Horse is supposed to be famine but the Revelation verses may imply inflation and not necessarily famine. This could match the Great Depression/Slump after WWI (Red Horse / Great Sword?), and before WWII (Pale Horse?) Depressions are intimately linked with industrialism and capitalism so it could stretch back to the Industrial Revolution and might also respresent capitalism (and/or maybe fascism (black shirts etc)), like the Red horse might represent Socialism & Revolutions as well as wars & World War.

Greetings Mosheli, and thanks for the response.

These views appear to fall more in line with Historicist interpretations of Revelations. I'm a Futurist, so I tend to stray from giving credence to Historicist interpretations myself. They tend to stretch the narrative out too far in time for me. But I've been too tied up lately for getting into my full eschatology, so I've had to forego debate on the subject for the most part. But I do understand that there are a number of ways of looking at it.
On covid, interestingly corona means crown, and the white horseman has a crown. Though I don't think it is necessarily a very good match.

This I wondered about as well, and still do. Early in the epidemic I saw a video produced by a member at another forum that was well done, and pointed out that not only did Corona mean crown but made other connections as well. I normally don't give myself very easily to such things, but it struck a chord with me and never went away, which is usually a sign that the Spirit may have been behind it.

If I can find the video I will post it here.
(Btw there is no "Mother Nature" in one sense, just Nature/Natural law(s).)

Thanks, Lol. I was just using that expression "poetically" if you will, although I've never been very good at poetry, unless the moment really hit me.

This just came back to my mind. One thing we forget when it comes to stockpiling is that Jesus warned us to flee when we see the abomination of desolation stand in the holy place, Matthew 24:15-18. We are to flee from our house, whether in the country or the city, and not to go back for anything for as much chaos that the world will be in during the seven trumpets sounding and the son of perdition taking his seat in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years, this NWO will also include Marshal law and those Christians who did not heed the warnings Christ gave us to flee will be forced to renounce Christ and take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death.

When we flee we should only have prepared essentials that we can put in a backpack as to not make our load to heavy to carry. Jesus said He will have a safe place for us to hide and that He will provide for our needs until He returns. Kind of like the Israelites in the desert where God provided manna from heaven, Quail to eat and water from a rock. It will be a time of great faith and trust on our part.

I thought the same thing. But the way the scripture reads, isn't that for Israel? Don't come down off the house to get your go bag and flee to the mountains of Judea? Something like that. So I don't think that matters to us, I think, lol.

Even so if one runs and takes a pre-prepared go bag, then fine. If there's no time and you gotta go...whatever you eave behind iis moot. But God knows it's there, so if it winds up feeding someone, praise the Lord.

The Lord showed me that those super-preppers who have five years worth of food for 50people and a huge arsenal will have no advantage of the People who walk in Christ. That He will make it so the enemy will be within 3 feet of you and not see you, and that He will feed His people but I would still expect some weight loss involved too, but not starvation for those in Christ. Thirsty? Try not smacking the rock with a stick but just speak to it! Nevertheless He did say that some preperation is wise.

So there's spiritual preparation and physical preperation.
If they ttack us with a bunch of Aliens then they will have air superiority, so there might not be a lot of places to run.
Besides, with some hope we might just be gone brfore this too! In which case I have family that will be able to use what's here.

You know what else I'm doing?! I ought a 2 TB flash drive and have been downloading all the good videos from Churches and teachers online. I think this is a great idea because they are saying that the grid is going to go down and the internet. It may be down for a few weeks to a couple months and when it comes back, there will be no more Christian anything on the worldwide web.
But if the have aorking laptop or desktop they can just plug in the flash drive and learn learn learn. I bet I have 150-200 videos already on this flash drive and it's only used up 32 GB of it's space. So I got 1.9 TB still free, lol! If I can fill this up, wow! It'll prolly be a felony to possess, possibly even a Capital crine. But I have folders going for Andrew Wommack, Brad McClendon, Bruce allen, Charles Stanley, Chuck Missler, Derek Prince, Ian Clayton, and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj already!

Am I missing anybody?

I thought the same thing. But the way the scripture reads, isn't that for Israel? Don't come down off the house to get your go bag and flee to the mountains of Judea? Something like that. So I don't think that matters to us, I think, lol.

Even so if one runs and takes a pre-prepared go bag, then fine. If there's no time and you gotta go...whatever you eave behind iis moot. But God knows it's there, so if it winds up feeding someone, praise the Lord.

The Lord showed me that those super-preppers who have five years worth of food for 50people and a huge arsenal will have no advantage of the People who walk in Christ. That He will make it so the enemy will be within 3 feet of you and not see you, and that He will feed His people but I would still expect some weight loss involved too, but not starvation for those in Christ. Thirsty? Try not smacking the rock with a stick but just speak to it! Nevertheless He did say that some preperation is wise.

So there's spiritual preparation and physical preperation.
If they ttack us with a bunch of Aliens then they will have air superiority, so there might not be a lot of places to run.
Besides, with some hope we might just be gone brfore this too! In which case I have family that will be able to use what's here.

You know what else I'm doing?! I ought a 2 TB flash drive and have been downloading all the good videos from Churches and teachers online. I think this is a great idea because they are saying that the grid is going to go down and the internet. It may be down for a few weeks to a couple months and when it comes back, there will be no more Christian anything on the worldwide web.
But if the have aorking laptop or desktop they can just plug in the flash drive and learn learn learn. I bet I have 150-200 videos already on this flash drive and it's only used up 32 GB of it's space. So I got 1.9 TB still free, lol! If I can fill this up, wow! It'll prolly be a felony to possess, possibly even a Capital crine. But I have folders going for Andrew Wommack, Brad McClendon, Bruce allen, Charles Stanley, Chuck Missler, Derek Prince, Ian Clayton, and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj already!

Am I missing anybody?
The word of God is given to all nations and tongues that live throughout the whole world as in Jew and Gentile. Israel is mainly mentioned, but not all of Israel is Gods chosen people. Those who are washed in the blood of the Lamb are joined as a branch with Israel as God is the root of that branch and those who are sealed by His Holy Spirit are His own who find favor in Him, Romans 11:11-31. Therefore, our attention needs to be on those things that are happening in Israel especially Jerusalem as being Gods Holy City.

I agree that there is Spiritual and physical preparation as we need to be aware of what Jesus has already taught us in regards of that which must come first before His return.

As far as Aliens coming to earth I don't believe in Aliens or even what their purpose would be within a NWO. As far as computers, if we are fleeing into the wilderness there will be no need for them as there will not be any electric to run them.

Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

As far as Aliens coming to earth I don't believe in Aliens or even what their purpose would be within a NWO. As far as computers, if we are fleeing into the wilderness there will be no need for them as there will not be any electric to run them.

The way I understand it, there's no such thing as Aliens from other star systems. They say they are actually demons and evil spirits and will represent themselves as (Ancient Aliens) who came long ago and seeded our planet with mankind. Supposedly that will prove that God's not real and they will give us technnology that solves some of our global problems and also be able to perform miracles...and will deceive many.

Aliens are just bodies that they have cloned for themselves from material gathered through cattle mutilations and abductions.

Long story short, we can not beat them without the Lord be with us. There's prophets who are saying the plan is to stage an invasion from outer space, and the government will be helping them because they have their own fleet of UFO's now. Then the "good guy" Aliens show up and put them down and save us from them, and declare themselves God.

That's genearlly what's being said right now. That's the funny thing about Prophets though. They can't get confirmed until their prophecy comes to pass. So I hesitate to reject them about it at least at this time.

The way I understand it, there's no such thing as Aliens from other star systems. They say they are actually demons and evil spirits and will represent themselves as (Ancient Aliens) who came long ago and seeded our planet with mankind. Supposedly that will prove that God's not real and they will give us technnology that solves some of our global problems and also be able to perform miracles...and will deceive many.

Aliens are just bodies that they have cloned for themselves from material gathered through cattle mutilations and abductions.

Long story short, we can not beat them without the Lord be with us. There's prophets who are saying the plan is to stage an invasion from outer space, and the government will be helping them because they have their own fleet of UFO's now. Then the "good guy" Aliens show up and put them down and save us from them, and declare themselves God.

That's genearlly what's being said right now. That's the funny thing about Prophets though. They can't get confirmed until their prophecy comes to pass. So I hesitate to reject them about it at least at this time.
I just look to the scriptures and history repeating itself in how everything will play out with the coming of the NWO.

I just look to the scriptures and history repeating itself in how everything will play out with the coming of the NWO.

So you don't believe in that Aliens are demonic or that we might get "invaded"?

That's ok. To each his own. But just keep it in the back of your mind that, if the sky is full of ships one day...
That you have authority over them in the name of Jesus Christ. They have to obey that name.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Before I begin, this is not a call to hysteria that the Lord's return is now imminent. We still have a long ways to go before that time comes. But as I contended when the Covid-19 epidemic first began, we were very possibly witnessing the beginning of the Pale Horse of Revelations 6 riding out. The devastation caused by Covid-19 was not just felt in deaths, but in the effect it had on the world's economies, and this has already set up the coming of the Black Horse in part, which many interpreters have associated with famine and starvation. As I also stated when the pandemic started, it would mean that the Red Horse was also coming, which scripture states would begin taking peace from the earth.

In February of this year, the war in Ukraine began, and I now believe this is the first manifestation of it. The Russian-Ukrainian war is not just a regional conflict. It is pitting the largest and most powerful nations of the East against the largest and most powerful in the West, and in so doing has become both a military and economic war, which is all the more so setting the stage now for the emergence of the Black Horse to ride.

So how do we know the Black Horse is coming? Not only are world leaders now warning that food shortages may be coming, but developments on the world stage suggest that very SERIOUS shortages may be, and that they will likely last for much longer than many realize. The base crop which feeds the world is Wheat, and warnings are now going out that the world's farmers, especially in poorer countries, may soon have to start switching from other crops back to wheat just to keep their nations from starving, and eliminate things like fruit harvests in the process.

The following video gives a good overview of just how serious the situation could soon become, and for a long time into the foreseeable future:

Is it not interesting, then, that wheat (Greek: σίτου) is the food specifically mentioned in Revelations 6:6 as becoming so scarce and expensive that it takes the typical laborer an entire days wages just to buy enough of it to survive? The word "measure" in Revelation 6:6 (Χοῖνιξ) refers to approximately one quart or 1.1 liters, and the word "penny" the Greek (δηναρίου) was approximately one day's wages for a typical worker, as in when Jesus taught about workers agreeing to work "for a penny a day."

1 For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a penny (i.e. a δηναρίου) a day, he sent them into his vineyard... (Matthew 20:1-2)

Barley is a more coarse grain, which would explain why Revelations says it will be obtainable at a third of the price of wheat. It would allow a man to feed both himself and his family, but even this will be with difficulty. In sum, great scarcity is predicted to be heading our way, as are the closing words, "and see you hurt not the oil and the wine." This suggests that oil and wine will be even more scarce on the world markets, and therefore even more precious and costly.

How will nations in the West specifically be effected? On top of the unavailability of fertilizers normally provided by Russia, which in and of itself may effect crop yields for years to come, a drought has already begun in the Midwestern US - the second largest "bread basket" to the world. This drought is expected to persist through summer, which would suggest that without prayer even Mother Nature herself will conspire to create serious food shortages at your local food stores in the not too distant future:
NOAA Warns US Megadrought Will Persist; May Impact Food Supply Chains | ZeroHedge

To repeat, because they want to subject the planet to abject slavery, all these events were orchestrated by the Globalists to serve as catalysts for a coming global starvation, including the war in Ukraine, which was set up decades in advance and instigated by the Powers That Be to begin drastically decreasing the world's populations. War, sanctions, food shortages and starvation will enable them to do something they've wanted to do for a long time: Cull the populations of the world down, especially in the nations of Third World, in preparation for a coming New World Order. But all these things are evidence that the Biblical prophecy is true, and that the Lord knew well in advance what those who serve the darkness would plan out and execute in the earth. He forewarned they were coming through His prophets well beforehand, so that His people - who hear His voice and walk in His ways - would not be surprised by any of it, but be aware and prepared when the time came to walk in faith, and trust HIM for their sustenance and provision.

25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6:25-34)

God bless, and thank you for reading,
Hidden In Him
Very informative, thanks! We know the only way Satan can hurt God before he is cast into the lake of fire, is to spiritually destroy as many humans as he can:

"...Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time." (Rev. 12:12 NKJ)

The four demon riders of the apocalypse will cause the death of many.

Watched this today. Something else that will play into shortages and scarcity is the complete disruption of the global supply chain, and this video brings out how new outbreaks like the one in China may further lead to it. It makes sense why the four horsemen would be mentioned in combination together in scripture. Disease and war will be followed by poverty, scarcity, famine and starvation, which in turn will be followed by the fourth horsemen of Death and Hell in their wake.

Reactions: JLB
Something also worth reading. I will edit out his entries concerning Russia and Ukraine, since those factors (fertilizers, wheat production, etc) have already been covered in this thread.

20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core
BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, APR 05, 2022 - 05:30 AM

A very alarming global food shortage has already begun, and it is only going to get worse in the months ahead. I realize that this is not good news, but.. the truth is that a very real planetary emergency is developing right in front of our eyes. The following are 20 facts about the emerging global food shortage that should chill you to the core…

#1 One of France’s most important government officials is telling us that we should brace ourselves for an “extremely serious” global food crisis…

France’s Foreign Affairs Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said the EU must get to grips with the prospect that the war in Ukraine could prompt an “extremely serious” global food crisis.

#2 Joe Biden recently admitted that food shortages are “going to be real”, and his administration is now openly using the word “famine” to describe what is coming… The Biden administration is worried Russia’s invasion of Ukraine will cause famine in parts of the world, White House Council of Economic Advisers Chair Cecilia Rouse told CNBC on Friday.

#3 It is being reported that food prices at German supermarkets will soon go up between 20 and 50 percent…

Just days after Germany reported the highest inflation in a generation (with February headline CPI soaring at a 7.6% annual pace and blowing away all expectations), giving locals a distinctly unpleasant deja vu feeling even before the Russian invasion of Ukraine broke what few supply chains remained and sent prices even higher into the stratosphere… on Monday, Germany will take one step toward a return of the dreaded Weimar hyperinflation, when according to the German Retail Association (HDE), consumers should prepare for another wave of price hikes for everyday goods and groceries with Reuters reporting that prices at German retail chains will explode between 20 and 50%

#4 Rationing has already begun in Spain…

In Spain, the country started experiencing sporadic shortages of different products like eggs, milk and other dairy products almost immediately following the outbreak of the war in Ukraine. In early March, major supermarkets like Mercadona and Makro began rationing sunflower oil.

#5 Rationing has also already started in Greece…

In Greece, at least four national supermarket chains have started rationing food products like flour and sunflower oil due to critically low supplies caused by the crippled supply chains coming out of Russia and Ukraine.

#7 Since this time last year, some fertilizer prices have gone up by as much as 300 percent.

#8 Many farmers in Africa will not be able to afford fertilizer at all this year, and it is being projected that this will reduce agricultural production by an amount capable of feeding “100 million people”…

With prices tripling over the past 18 months, many farmers are considering whether to forgo purchases of fertilizers this year. That leaves a market long touted for its growth potential set to shrink by almost a third, according to Sebastian Nduva, program manager at researcher group AfricaFertilizer.Org. That could potentially curb cereals output by 30 million tons, enough to feed 100 million people, he said.

#14 On Friday, it was announced that another 5 million egg-laying chickens in Iowa would have to be put down because of the bird flu.

#15 The death toll from the bird flu in Iowa alone will be pushed beyond 13 million as a result of this latest incident.

#16 Overall, this is what the total national death toll from the bird flu currently looks like: “22 million egg-laying chickens, 1.8 million broiler chickens, 1.9 million pullet and other commercial chickens, and 1.9 million turkeys”.

#17 China’s agricultural minister has announced that the winter wheat harvest in China could be “the worst in history”.

#18 We are being warned that the winter wheat harvest in the United States will be “disastrous” due to severe drought.

#19 During a recent interview, one prominent U.S. farmer stated that most Americans won’t like it when “your grocery bill is up $1,000.00 a month”.

#20 The head of the UN World Food program says that what the planet is now facing is unlike anything that we have seen since World War II…

“Ukraine has only compounded a catastrophe on top of a catastrophe,” said David M. Beasley, the executive director of the World Food Program, the United Nations agency that feeds 125 million people a day. “There is no precedent even close to this since World War II.”

In my entire lifetime, I have never seen anything like this, and conditions are getting worse with each passing day. A truly nightmarish global food crisis really is upon us, and hundreds of millions of innocent people are going to deeply suffer as a result.

Back