Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Cause of Iraq War? 'The Destruction of Babylon' - Rev Ch 14, 16, 17, & all of 18

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
After 9/11/2001, President Bush not only attacked the Taliban and Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, he called for a war against Iraq! What did they have to do with 9/11? Nothing. But after 9/11, Bush Jr. hosted some Right-Wing Fundamentalist leaders in the Oval Office like Jerry Falwell Sr., James Dobson, James Kennedy, etc. They told the born-again president, "You owe us - we got out the vote and got you elected. You need to finish what your father started and invade Iraq and take Saddam out!" After the US Invasion of Iraq, Falwell and a couple other Far-Right pastors appeared on the 1st segment of 60 Minutes. Falwell went first and said, "Now all the prophecies have been fulfilled, Christ will return."

I AM a golfer and golf historian. I've spoken directly to Donald Trump 666 three times at his golf courses while he was hosting tournaments. The 1st time was at Trump International in West Palm Beach where I said, "Hey, Donald", and he replied, "Hey." That was also the extent of the 'conversation' the 3rd time at Trump Doral in Miami. But the 2nd time, in WPB, his cart was stuck in traffic coming off the 10th Green behind a LARGE gallery following the Hall-of-Famers Anika Sorenstam and Lorena Ochoa. I was standing right next to him and his two employees/security guards couldn't stop me from talking to him. "Hey Donald, what do you think of this Iraq War? It's all based on lies! There were no 'weapons-of-mass-destruction'." "That's true, it was a lie." "There was no relationship between Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden - they hated each other." "It was another lie." "And there was no relationship between Saddam and Al Qaeda." "That's correct, it was all lies from Bush." Right then the cart path cleared and he sped off with his guards looking real pissed at me.

Years later when he was running for president in 2016, I heard him say while he was campaigning, "Bush lied about why we went to war with Iraq. There were no weapons-of-mass-destruction, there was no connection between Saddam and Osama bin Laden, and there was no connection with Saddam and Al Qaeda."

Last edited:
You need to learn who mystery Babylon is and what she is all about as none of this has anything to do with that.

Back