Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] The computer programmer speaks under oath

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
Please only post things pertaining to the facts of this subject, not things about any particular politician.

The computer programmer who designed the software to flip any election to the canidate of your choice.

He states it’s extremely difficult to detect unless the machines and source codes are examined by experts.

Around the 11:00 mark it gets very interesting as he discusses how the Chinese are involved.

JLB

Last edited:
Please only post things pertaining to the facts of this subject, not things about any particular politician.

The computer programmer who designed the software to flip any election to the canidate of your choice.

He states it’s extremely difficult to detect unless the machines and source codes are examined by experts.

Around the 11:00 mark it gets very interesting as he discusses how the Chinese are involved.

JLB
I'll bet that code could be embedded into the BIOS if designed to be that way. Wouldn't that make the code even more difficult to detect since it would be in the machine originally?

I'll bet that code could be embedded into the BIOS if designed to be that way. Wouldn't that make the code even more difficult to detect since it would be in the machine originally?
it peaked my interest when he said the code could eat itself - what does that mean - no code to be found at all

it peaked my interest when he said the code could eat itself - what does that mean - no code to be found at all
Yeah. A self destructing code/file.
  • If I didn't want an area of code to run after a certain time, I might put a in conditional statement that could prevent certain lines of code from running depending upon knowable circumstances (the date and time for instance). This method would not remove the program from the computer and therefore could be easily discovered.
  • Or I might have a separate task/program that runs at a set date/time which will erase the program(s) that I want to hide. But this method may leave behind a file which erases the program(s).
  • Or there may be ways for the program to erase itself, or at least operative parts of itself itself in order for its purpose to remain hidden. In excel, using VBA for example, you could overwrite a formula or module that was used to trigger/run a portion of the code that you wanted to remove.
  • You can probably use certain low level languages that can manipulate hardware directly (bypassing the operating system which would normally perform such a task)( - erasing sector(s) on a hard drive might be an example of a self eating program?).

... mble.com/vn2zd3-your-votes-have-been-stolen-with-algorithms-and-computers-since-2000..html ...
I believe that. How many "toss up" states were won by the democrats over that last couple of decades (with the absolute slimmest of margins) in states/areas that we all knew were not really battle ground areas.

Another example is when the vote is made to appear closer than it was so that it might reasonably be expected to have a different outcome the next voting period. Example: Cruz - Beto Senate seat of 2018. In Texas it is generally known that Beto was a low information, offensive, narcissistic joke. But to the outside world (and to some Texans) it was successfully presented as a very narrow race and that Texas should expect a loss of that Senate seat at the next election cycle.

I believe that. How many "toss up" states were won by the democrats over that last couple of decades (with the absolute slimmest of margins) in states/areas that we all knew were not really battle ground areas.

Another example is when the vote is made to appear closer than it was so that it might reasonably be expected to have a different outcome the next voting period. Example: Cruz - Beto Senate seat of 2018. In Texas it is generally known that Beto was a low information, offensive, narcissistic joke. But to the outside world (and to some Texans) it was successfully presented as a very narrow race and that Texas should expect a loss of that Senate seat at the next election cycle.

Cruz won't be ousted by Beto, if the election is run honestly.

We don't use dominion voting systems in Texas.

yes but i was sure i heard the blue cities use dominion or similar shady machine and that is most likely the only reason there are blue areas in texas

it's a long while since i saw that report so don't remember who put it out - back in beto days - iow there is monkey business in texas blue cities

yes but i was sure i heard the blue cities use dominion or similar shady machine and that is most likely the only reason there are blue areas in texas

it's a long while since i saw that report so dom't remember who put it out - back in beto days - iow there is monkey business in texas blue cities

Austin is definitely mostly blue.

I believe the Governer and state Senators voted against the use of Dominion, so I believe its statewide.

I believe.

Austin is definitely mostly blue.

I believe the Governer and state Senators voted against the use of Dominion, so I believe its statewide.

I believe.

Well, I think the main point is there are many paths to voter fraud as exampled in the last election without need for voting machine malware. We all saw, I think it was in Georgia, the woman would take counted ballots and out of the machine and place those same ballots to be counted again. Other ballots were printed ballots (from a printer).

Well, I think the main point is there are many paths to voter fraud as exampled in the last election without need for voting machine malware. We all saw, I think it was in Georgia, the woman would take counted ballots and out of the machine and place those same ballots to be counted again. Other ballots were printed ballots (from a printer).
for sure

I agree. There were ballots that were turned in by non residents, dead people, ghost ballots, people who voted more than once, illegal aliens voting as well as counterfeit ballots.

All in all, there was over a 100,000 ballots that were counted for Biden that were not eligible

The margin of victory being less than 20,000.

The States that have experienced these things need to decertify their election.

JLB

JLB
Any programmer could tell you a program can do anything the programmer wants, which can only be discovered by looking at the affects or the code itself.

This is perfectly true, except it does not mean it has taken place. The program I am using to write this post could be destroying everything on this machine at the same time, but until I have proof it is happening, it is a fair guess to say it is not happening.

I have debugged many programs and systems over my career, and know the only thing that matters is test data and proof of a good result and a failed result.

What we have in the interpretation of counts in the middle of the night is a hypothesis. Each vote though had a hard copy output, so whatever counts are counted they can be checked against the hard copy. And every count has confirmed the hard copy corresponds to the count, so no computerised switching.

The problem with bulk processing, you only know the result at the end, not while the process is on going. It you believe the process is corrupt then whatever could be seen as proof, will be taken as proof even if it is just a question worthwhile checking.

A cyclist was filmed crashing into a bus at a red traffic light. The person filming claimed it showed the cyclist had jumped the light and got what he deserved. The cyclist found the film and the judgement made against him and informed the other party that actually his brakes had failed and he could not stop.

I know this can happen, because I had my brakes fail and I ran out into the road.

So it comes down to proof and listening to both sides. I am open to evidence, but 1 year in, no court case has held up anything, but rather all the false accusers are being prosecuted and will be bankcrupt when the final lack of evidence and false accusations come to court to be fully inspected.

God bless you

So it comes down to proof and listening to both sides. I am open to evidence, but 1 year in, no court case has held up anything,

Have you kept up with the General Flynn Court case?

Have you kept up with the General Flynn Court case?
The problem I have with General Flynn is his case is so personal and his statements so extreme, I do not have time to follow the ideas he expresses.

There is no doubt individuals upset people in power who then abuse that power and use the system to cause trouble. Unfortunately people like Epstein and orgies, or sexual open relationships, show how far the boundaries of certain groups have gone without restraint, that if brought out into the open would cause serious political problems.

In Pauls day, temple prostitutes, orgies, every indulgence possible was available to the elite etc. yet the church focused on living a life honouring the Lord, and keeping the fellowship away from the ways of the world.

Here is a taste of General Flynn's approach.
“If we are going to have one nation under God, which we must, we have to have one religion,” Flynn said Saturday at a rally in Texas for ReAwaken America, a Christian-themed speaking tour backed by the Christian news network America Faith. “One nation under God, and one religion under God.”

The above is unconstitutional to America, and the reason why protestants left Europe to establish their own open communities that followed a chosen theology and emphasis. The wars of the reformation were fought because powerful rulers of regions chose a faith and killed those of other positions.

This is why I have little time for this particular argument.

So it comes down to proof and listening to both sides. I am open to evidence, but 1 year in, no court case has held up anything, but rather all the false accusers are being prosecuted and will be bankcrupt when the final lack of evidence and false accusations come to court to be fully inspected.
I don't think it's about evidence for those guys. Reading about the behavior of some of the lawyers involved in this fiasco just makes on wonder how they manage to get through a day.

The Trump administration pushed the Attorney General to investigate a bizarre conspiracy theory that Biden used Italian satellites to steal the election​

Attorney and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell reportedly cold-called the Defence Department’s top civilian intelligence official to accuse then-CIA director Gina Haspel of being part of a plot to cover up non-existent election fraud and demand that he send troops to bring her back from a country she was not in at the time.

Powell also asked him for a "Letter of Marque", a 19th-century document enabling privateers. She wanted to become a pirate.

The Mypillow guy seems sane by comparison.

I don't think it's about evidence for those guys. Reading about the behavior of some of the lawyers involved in this fiasco just makes on wonder how they manage to get through a day.

The Trump administration pushed the Attorney General to investigate a bizarre conspiracy theory that Biden used Italian satellites to steal the election​

Attorney and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell reportedly cold-called the Defence Department’s top civilian intelligence official to accuse then-CIA director Gina Haspel of being part of a plot to cover up non-existent election fraud and demand that he send troops to bring her back from a country she was not in at the time.

Powell also asked him for a "Letter of Marque", a 19th-century document enabling privateers. She wanted to become a pirate.

A very thorough breakdown of the various categories of election fraud in Maricopa County, Arizona. 50,000 plus votes that should have never been counted. This is just the Mail in ballots and does not include the voting machines, which are being with held by the Democrats, for now.

The battle continues…

Several other key states are in the process of their investigation.

RACINE COUNTY – The Racine County Sheriff’s Office referred election fraud charges Wednesday to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office against five members of theWisconsin Elections Commission.

Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen were all named, but they have not formally been charged. Referrals for charging have been submitted to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for:

• Misconduct in Public Office (Felony)
  • Election Fraud – Election Official Assisting with Violation (Felony)
  • Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Receive Ballot Non-Election Official (Misdemeanor)
  • Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Illegal Ballot Receipt (Misdemeanor)
  • Party to the Crime of Election Fraud – Solicit Assistance (Misdemeanor)

JLB

The depths that the fraudsters will go to in order to force their private will on the American people ... They don't miss a thing.

In a nursing home they were inserting themselves into the election process by 'assisting' the residents in filling out their ballots without family members present and without their approval.

I heard about that. They got caught.

Back