Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ the King

Take up your cross and follow me
They said these experimental needles were a medical miracle
They said it would bring us out of this pandemic
They said it would bring herd immunity
They said it would bring us back to normal

Well... Has it... Have any of their claims come to fruition??? Not at all... In fact, much of the data shows that its got worse
The northern hemishpere isn't even in winter yet and we are seeing huge spikes in cases all over Europe
Herd immunity... Really... Some of these countries are highly vaxed, 70,80%
And with claimed omnicron variant what now???
More devastation again???
A repeat of lockdowns?
More forcing of these unproven syringes?
Persecution of the unvaxed?
What next?

bandicam 2021-11-29 19-02-52-486.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-03-10-844.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-03-56-648.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-03-28-395.jpg
bandicam 2021-11-29 19-04-25-497.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-04-38-709.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-04-52-225.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-05-43-509.jpg
bandicam 2021-11-29 19-05-57-862.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-06-14-079.jpg

And there is more... All over Europe

bandicam 2021-11-29 19-06-45-819.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-07-13-895.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-08-05-004.jpg
bandicam 2021-11-29 19-08-35-453.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-10-08-922.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-10-33-256.jpg
bandicam 2021-11-29 19-10-51-115.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-12-50-343.jpgbandicam 2021-11-29 19-24-32-654.jpg

The experimental syringes are clearly not working...
They need to stop forcing this thing on us and stop discriminating against us for our God given right to choice what we take...

true - for some truth about what is really going on and why from real emergency room drs go to covid,daystar.com

Ahhh thanks for the link. I see a lot of familiar faces on there, experts that ive seen and heard over the past 22 months and i see many interesting videos, films and interviews that i will be sure to watch...

So then my friend... What do you think is coming next? is it going to get better? Or worse?

Here's something I was wondering about the other day. Assuming that our immunity, whether it comes naturally by becoming infected or via vaccine, only remains strong for a few month's period of time, would it not be better to come into contact with the virus from time to time so our body's immune system can be reinforced? For example, it seems that immunity tends to wain over about 6 months. If we were exposed about every 3-4 months it would reintroduce the virus and our bodies would generate a fresh army of antibodies to be ready when the time comes. It is for this reason that I truly believe it is possible to live a life that is too sterile in a world full of things that can infect us.

Ahhh thanks for the link. I see a lot of familiar faces on there, experts that ive seen and heard over the past 22 months and i see many interesting videos, films and interviews that i will be sure to watch...

So then my friend... What do you think is coming next? is it going to get better? Or worse?
because the truth gets blocked the truth tellers will keep saving lives with beaudecimide ivermectin monoclonal antibodies regeneron etc and their truth will slowly overtake the lies - people will eventually see that early treatment works so well a vaccine is not needed

Here's something I was wondering about the other day. Assuming that our immunity, whether it comes naturally by becoming infected or via vaccine, only remains strong for a few month's period of time, would it not be better to come into contact with the virus from time to time so our body's immune system can be reinforced? For example, it seems that immunity tends to wain over about 6 months. If we were exposed about every 3-4 months it would reintroduce the virus and our bodies would generate a fresh army of antibodies to be ready when the time comes. It is for this reason that I truly believe it is possible to live a life that is too sterile in a world full of things that can infect us.
the truth teller drs who are saving lives say natural immunity is forever so you are right about being exposed is a good thing

these same drs say the spike protein vaccine creates unnatural antibodies that attack the body rather than the virus

Agreed.

the truth teller drs who are saving lives say natural immunity is forever so you are right about being exposed is a good thing

these same drs say the spike protein vaccine creates unnatural antibodies that attack the body rather than the virus
Yes. Even though COVID almost killed me, I am thankful I now have natural immunity as opposed to enhanced immunity. I think the vax slows the transmission of the virus down enough to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed, but until everyone ( or a significant number) catch the virus, then it will continue to ravage the world. The Israeli study of 60k+ cases showed natural immunity to be better than enhanced. My son still chooses not to be vaxxed. My wife is choosing the vax so she can work in an office if need be. I will most likely not choose vax since I've already caught it. Each must make their own choice regarding the vax. My wife and son also caught COVID and our son breezed through it while my wife had some trouble with it ,but didn't need hospitalization.

If Drs are saying that natural immunity is forever, then they are not truth tellers, since people can get COVID more than once.

Yes. Even though COVID almost killed me, I am thankful I now have natural immunity as opposed to enhanced immunity. I think the vax slows the transmission of the virus down enough to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed, but until everyone ( or a significant number) catch the virus, then it will continue to ravage the world. The Israeli study of 60k+ cases showed natural immunity to be better than enhanced. My son still chooses not to be vaxxed. My wife is choosing the vax so she can work in an office if need be. I will most likely not choose vax since I've already caught it. Each must make their own choice regarding the vax. My wife and son also caught COVID and our son breezed through it while my wife had some trouble with it ,but didn't need hospitalization.
amen to everything you said - glad you made it through and now have natural immunity

If Drs are saying that natural immunity is forever, then they are not truth tellers, since people can get COVID more than once.
no problem - each can believe what they want - the drs say the natural antibodies are forever in your system - if you feel differently then do what seems best to you - that's the beauty of freedom - for me i trust the drs i listened to who are actually saving lives after we were told by bureaucrats there is no cure - you trust whoever you like

no problem - each can believe what they want - the drs say the natural antibodies are forever in your system - if you feel differently then do what seems best to you - that's the beauty of freedom - for me i trust the drs i listened to who are actually saving lives after we were told by bureaucrats there is no cure - you trust whoever you like
If that is true then how did so many get the shingles ?that's simply the chicken pox you had as a child .my dad had it and it was way worse and it came back twice on him .

Our immune system like all of our parts weakens over time.

I had and my sister had chicken pox twice despite what doctors said .I personally know an unvaccinated person who got covid twice and hospitalized twice and within months of each other .both times in the icu

I trust what I know as fact based on what I have personally seen. And what I have seen is supported by doctors and scientists. There are unvaxxed people who have had it more than once, so there is no lasting natural immunity. It likely wanes just as vaxxed protection wanes. Keeping up with boosters is likely the safest method.

If that is true then how did so many get the shingles ?that's simply the chicken pox you had as a child .my dad had it and it was way worse and it came back twice on him .

Our immune system like all of our parts weakens over time.

I had and my sister had chicken pox twice despite what doctors said .I personally know an unvaccinated person who got covid twice and hospitalized twice and within months of each other .both times in the icu
the drs were talking about covid 19 - they said you have the antibodies forever - can you get it again? - idk - but if so you have the antibodies already to go and fight it again

I trust what I know as fact based on what I have personally seen. And what I have seen is supported by doctors and scientists. There are unvaxxed people who have had it more than once, so there is no lasting natural immunity. It likely wanes just as vaxxed protection wanes. Keeping up with boosters is likely the safest method.
good for you - i still trust drs who are saving lives for real over you - i hope you can allow others their own pov - i hope you don't insist we all think like you

the drs were talking about covid 19 - they said you have the antibodies forever - can you get it again? - idk - but if so you have the antibodies already to go and fight it again

One of many I know who got twice.

Even. With monoclonal treatment some got more then twice .

They don't know .

One of many I know who got twice.

Even. With monoclonal treatment some got more then twice .

They don't know .
well i don't remember the drs saying you can't get it again - they said you have the antibodies - i know some vaccinated people that got it more than once - i don't know of any unvaccinated person getting it twice but i don't have a problem if they do - i just think the drs are right when they say natural immunity is better than a spike protein that produces unnatural antibodies that attack your body rather than the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back