Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The covid injections don't work

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never saw that in the scientific or medical community. Who are "they?"

I do notice that almost every person now in ICUs in the United States is unvaccinated. Which means that it's working really, really well.

They = The government and mainstream media msm made all those claims...
They have been refuted

Well thats odd because our hospitals are full of the vaxed according to actual medical staff... With covid and blood clots and anaphylaxis and myocarditis and cancer and percarditis and strokes and cardiac arrest and miscarriages and all kinds of adverse events from the jab... Refer to a video i linked to in a recent post of 11 nurses telling it how it is, afraid to speak out for loss of their jobs... Censored

The msm is the last source i believe after proving to be wrong so many times

Last edited:
Assuming that no one getting the vaccine died of anything else, that would mean about one person in 12,000 died from getting the vaccine. About one American in 407 died of COVID-19 so far.

A study says that less than 1% of adverse events get reported. So that 20,000 can be anywhere up to 2 million deaths just in America from the jab. But shhhh don't dare mention it

The odds of me dying of covid at my age is over 100,000 to one...
Yet their still forcing the experimental needle on us while erroneously claiming its safe and effective...

Then off course we have the inflated covid deaths with anyone dying with covid going down as a covid death even when it wasn't the cause...
Only 6% of covid deaths were without comorbidities. So less that 50,000 people actually died from covid in America...
Not to mention with an average death age of 85 which is older than life expectancy.

So all this advertising as safe and effective is criminal along with the forcing of these experimental drugs and the discrimination of pro choicers

Last edited:
I could easily get a medical exemption and forget about the whole issue, but in my eyes I would become a sell-out, thus not giving my Lord my best. I cannot, in good conscience, do that. I would rather die. I'm not joking.

Hey if you can get a medical exemption then why not?
You would not be selling out at all.
It could be the Lords way out for you

It’s a backhanded compliment.

I explained, again, that I did not misquote you; you have completely misunderstood what I said, even when I clearly asked for clarification, and it seems you haven’t even understood what you said. This seems to be a bit of problem with a few users, who all just happen to believe and spread the misinformation about the vaccines.

A falsehood, again. I have been the one answering you and you have been avoiding my points.

Fact - People are dying and becoming sick from these toxic syringes
Fact - Our government is still pushing them as safe
Fact - That is a criminal offence

A study says that less than 1% of adverse events get reported. So that 20,000 can be anywhere up to 2 million deaths just in America from the jab. But shhhh don't dare mention it
Sounds pretty unlikely. Show us that study. What do you have?

Funeral Director Warns The World Of Vaccine Side Effects

Sounds like he's got a conflict of interest here. Why would I listen to someone who has no understanding of vaccines at all?

Fact - People are dying and becoming sick from these toxic syringes
Fact - Our government is still pushing them as safe
Fact - That is a criminal offence

Stamping your foot and insisting isn't evidence. In fact it gives people reason to suspect what you're saying.

I do notice that almost every person now in ICUs in the United States is unvaccinated. Which means that it's working really, really well.

They = The government and mainstream media msm made all those claims...
They have been refuted

Show us that. Specifically who
They said the experimental injection would bring herd immunity, end the pandemic and bring life back to normal...[/quote

Checkable sources. What do you have?

The odds of me dying of covid at my age is over 100,000 to one...
In the US, it's about 408 to one. About one American in every 408 Americans died of the virus.

Why are young, healthy people dying from COVID-19? Genes may reveal the answer.​

Still a little glitchy, it seems.

It appears that the vaccine did its job...

All of the professionals had been fully vaccinated—including with booster shots. Most of the workers who tested positive are asymptomatic although in a few cases they have reported mild symptoms.

The purpose of the vaccine is to prevent you from severe illness or death. Just like influenza vaccines.
If preventing severe illness or death is the vaccine purpose why the big push to vaccinate children ?

Could it be about the $ ? The thought has crossed my mind .

In the US, it's about 408 to one. About one American in every 408 Americans died of the virus.

With, not from.

Sorry, you're wrong. That's counting only the ones for which COVID-19 was the listed actual cause of death. The undercount of COVID-19 deaths is substantial:

The figures suggest that political leanings have helped suppress the true scale of deaths. In cases where the deceased didn’t have a Covid-19 test, a coroner or medical examiner has the freedom to interpret symptoms.
“There’s potentially latitude to make a judgement call conditional on a set of beliefs about Covid and whether it represents a serious problem or a hoax,” said Andrew Stokes, a professor of global health at Boston University School of Public Health who performed the analysis for STAT.
…The researchers found that unattributed Covid-19 deaths were significantly higher in rural areas than urban; in the South compared to other regions; and in areas with lower levels of education. All these factors tend to correlate with support for Trump.

Rural, South, low levels of education, Trump support.

United States. In the country with the world’s highest total infections and fatalities, the most commonly cited databases are maintained by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to which states and other jurisdictions report their tallies, and by Johns Hopkins University. Yet, in a new study by the University of Washington, scientists estimate that more than nine hundred thousand people in the United States have died of COVID-19, over 50 percent higher than the CDC and Johns Hopkins estimates.

Last edited:
If preventing severe illness or death is the vaccine purpose why the big push to vaccinate children ?
Two things.

To protect children from death or severe illness.
Pockets of low adult vaccination rates, relaxed social distancing and schools reopening have meant more kids with COVID-19, she said, and more kids ending up in the hospital.

"Definitely over the last eight weeks we’ve seen dramatic increases in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in kids,” Jarabek said. "It started right when we started school."

At Nemours Children's Hospital in Wilmington, Delaware, Dr. Craig Shapiro, an attending physician in the division of pediatric infectious diseases, says he’s seeing a similar increase in pediatric hospitalizations from COVID-19. But he hasn’t necessarily seen a more aggressive illness.

“I don’t think we have the data to support that idea just yet,” Shapiro said. “Right now what’s occurring is there’s just more cases. In those areas where more children are being infected, by sheer numbers there are going to be more severe cases.”

And to protect adults from being infected by children.

June 11 (UPI) -- Nose and throat samples collected from children with COVID-19 contain as much virus as those taken from infected adults, suggesting they may be just as contagious, a study published Friday by JAMA Pediatrics found.

This is true for both symptomatic and asymptomatic people, though children are more likely to be symptom-free than adults, the data showed.

You must be able to travel very quickly to all the cities in America, to be able to “see” that almost every person in ICU in America is unvaccinated? :nono

Two things.

Pockets of low adult vaccination rates, relaxed social distancing and schools reopening have meant more kids with COVID-19, she said, and more kids ending up in the hospital.

"Definitely over the last eight weeks we’ve seen dramatic increases in COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in kids,” Jarabek said. "It started right when we started school."

At Nemours Children's Hospital in Wilmington, Delaware, Dr. Craig Shapiro, an attending physician in the division of pediatric infectious diseases, says he’s seeing a similar increase in pediatric hospitalizations from COVID-19. But he hasn’t necessarily seen a more aggressive illness.

“I don’t think we have the data to support that idea just yet,” Shapiro said. “Right now what’s occurring is there’s just more cases. In those areas where more children are being infected, by sheer numbers there are going to be more severe cases.”

June 11 (UPI) -- Nose and throat samples collected from children with COVID-19 contain as much virus as those taken from infected adults, suggesting they may be just as contagious, a study published Friday by JAMA Pediatrics found.

This is true for both symptomatic and asymptomatic people, though children are more likely to be symptom-free than adults, the data showed.

73 Million children to vaccinate to save the one in 115,000 that will die ? 630 deaths so far in this age group . A vaccine with a very limited track record and how is it going to effect the children ? Risk out weighs the benefit of covid vaccine for children . But the drug companies are all for it , I wonder why ?
That is not the purpose of the covid vaccine , you said that yourself . See below .
Remember the article about the vaccinated spreading covid among themselves ?
Even if the children are covid vaccinated they can still get and spread covid .
The purpose of the vaccine is to prevent you from severe illness or death. Just like influenza vaccines.
Wow , you think everybody would be vaccinated by now with that number be shown .
But I think some of the people have been looking at the deaths by age bracket .
You have looked at the deaths by age groups , right ?

Over the age of 50 deaths @ 727,348 of @ 780,000 total deaths .

Comorbidity .

Sounds pretty unlikely. Show us that study. What do you have?

Its an old study, here is a report on it...
I doubt you will accept the facts but as you can't accept the other facts...

Sounds like he's got a conflict of interest here. Why would I listen to someone who has no understanding of vaccines at all?

Yet you don't mention what his conflict if interests could be...
Why do you suppose he would be lying?
His a funeral director giving his testimony of what he sees before giving his opinion.
Do you know what conflict of interests means?

Here is an example... Our prime minister bought 150 million doses of these vaccines before they ever completed trials... Now they have all these vaccines causing pain and suffering but they refuse to acknowledge it preferring to say its a coincidence. Thats a conflict of interests

You conveniently left out the video i posted of 11 Australian nurses telling us that the hospitals are full with adverse reactions from the lethal injection

Stamping your foot and insisting isn't evidence. In fact it gives people reason to suspect what you're saying.

No one is stamping feet and insisting anything im just presenting facts...
Which fact are you finding difficult to accept?

Fact - People are dying and becoming sick from the toxic injections
Evidence
bandicam 2021-12-07 17-03-10-698.jpg

Fact - They are still promoting it as safe
Fact - It is a criminal offence

If im selling a range of candy bars that kills one in 1,000 people is it still right for me to continue selling them? What if its 1 in 10,000? Off course not... Its called murder...
I would at least have to put a warning on the package. Certainly couldn't call it "safe"

Despite all the deaths and disabilities from these needles and the forcing of them onto civilians and the discrimination of us pro choicers there are a few people that keep advocating for such...

No common sense
No morality
No empathy

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

Next they will persecute us and lock us away in camps and these morons will still be cheering it all on like its a football match

Despite all the deaths and disabilities from these needles and the forcing of them onto civilians and the discrimination of us pro choicers there are a few people that keep advocating for such...

No common sense
No morality
No empathy

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

Next they will persecute us and lock us away in camps and these morons will still be cheering it all on like its a football match
Somehow it has become thought that statements should be given with lukewarm statement action. No emotion and devoid of any passion.

Romans 12:1 kjv
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Going to be hard to present our body for death as a living sacrifice if you are already dead. Foot stamping and hand waving must be close to preaching at times. A monotone speech does not sound like beseech to me.

Rednecks do hollar at times, and perhaps get excited too much, but hopefully their middle name is not Lukewarm.

Let Australia speak.

eddif

Last edited:
Somehow it has become thought that statements should be given with lukewarm statement action. No emotion and devoid of any passion.

Romans 12:1 kjv
1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Going to be hard to present our body for death as a living sacrifice if you are already dead. Foot stamping and hand waving must be close to preaching at times. A monotone speech does not sound like beseech to me.

Rednecks do hollar at times, and perhaps get excited too much, but hopefully their middle name is not Lukewarm.

Let Australia speak.

eddif

Sorry, I don't think i understand your claim...

If your saying that i speak in a monotone fashion without any emotion its because i don't want to attack anyone... I quickly get angry at such people and can fall into sin by slandering them...
So to try and remain cool and calm i may come across as not being passionate...
Also the circumstances here in Australia means i must stay calm or else i will act out of anger...

Or perhaps you were referring to the foot stamping comment i replied to... The situation is dire enough to be foot stamping and fist waving, thats for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back