Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The date of the destruction of USrael!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

user.

Hello, I have found out at what time approximately Israel and the USA will perish together. I am confident that Babylon the Great from Revelation is Israel and that the USA will be influenced by Israel. God wants and will destroy Israel according to Revelation. But when will this happen? I asked myself that question and after hours of research I am sure I have figured out the timing.

Let's start with the month, on which month will their downfall come? To find out, I analyzed God's judgments on Israel, I asked myself at which times calamities happened to Israel and if there might be a connection and I noticed something very interesting. Great disasters of Israel always happened on the same month, on the Hebrew month Av (July-Aug). These disasters took place on the month of Av: The first destruction of Jerusalem and the First Temple (586 BC), the second destruction of Jerusalem and the Second Temple (70 AD), the crushing of the Bar Kohba revolt and the destruction of Betar (135 AD), and the start of the Holocaust (1941 AD). There were other calamities that took place on this month but these I consider the worst. No one can tell me that it is just a coincidence that disaster always befalls Israel exactly on this month. Therefore, I am sure that the final destruction of Israel as prophesied in Revelation will take place on a hot summer, on the month of Av, which corresponds to the months of July and August in the Gregorian calendar.

Now the year, on which year is the fall? I believe in the theory that Jesus will return 2000 years after his ascension, there are references to this theory in the Bible and books have been written about it. It makes sense to me. So if we assume that Jesus died in 30 AD, then it means that Jesus will return in 2030 at the latest. With this information we can limit the destruction of Israel. If Jesus returns in 2030, it means that Israel's fall must happen before 2030, because Revelation makes it clear that this event will take place before Jesus' arrival.

In conclusion, this means that the fall of Israel and the USA will happen between 2023 and 2030 in the summer month of Av (July-Aug).

So we are nearing the destruction of Babylon the Great, which has caused much disaster in the world, murdered the prophets and Christ, poisoned the world with its music and film industry, and committed other atrocities. God will destroy these two countries and it will be a mighty destruction.

But through whom will God destroy Babylon? The Bible says it will be the Muslims. The Antichrist is a Muslim and his kingdom is Islamic. Through their hands, God will bring justice to the Christians. God says we should rejoice at her downfall.

I know that the destruction will come soon. Maybe it is this year? Who knows, but it will happen soon. And then the world will shake. The nations will weep, the Christians will rejoice!

Wake up Islam, wake up! Go and eat their flesh and crush their bones! Soon God will undo your shackles!

h_50522203-1.jpg

a6088e04294daaf93b6581653073fdea.jpg

I've already told you,better not kick that lion in the north or he will destroy all your land from Iran to Egypt it will all be laid waste.

Jeremiah 4
6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.

Muslims want a fight with the king of the north,he will send a great fleet of ships and destroy all your land.

Daniel 11
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

Daniel 11:42
He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

The king of the north will destroy all your land.No one will even be able to pass through Egypt without dying for 40 years.

Ezekiel 29:11
The foot of neither man nor beast will pass through it; no one will live there for forty years.

I know that the destruction will come soon. Maybe it is this year? Who knows, but it will happen soon. And then the world will shake. The nations will weep, the Christians will rejoice!

Wake up Islam, wake up! Go and eat their flesh and crush their bones! Soon God will undo your shackles!

I know that the Antichrist is already in the world. He is somewhere and he has a tremendous hatred against the wicked Zionists inside him. Is he an Iranian? Maybe. Is he a Turk? Could also be. Or maybe an Arab? Who knows.

But he is a Muslim and he will unite the Islamic world again. More than 1 billion people will be his army and they will attack and finally destroy the Zionist states USA and Israel. Islam is about to wake up from its coma and when it wakes up the whole world will shake.

Get ready!

America and tiny Israel, which is judah will not perish. Revelation chapter 13, it's all nations in one world political system. Nations are being absorbed into the one world political system. Near future, it receives deadly wound. Antichrist arrives 6th trump, and establish world peace. God is using satan to test people near future. He comes in his role as antichrist. Those playing church or too lazy to study the bible will worship antichrist. Satan want's company in hell. Revelation chapter 13 to document. Study sound doctrine.

Back