Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The days of Noah , Satan in your face .

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Can you believe how bold that Satan is getting ? Unreal .

creating religious abortion facilities

Yep. Makes more sense of this thread now, doesn't it. (see Post #9):

Let me post this out, since it's worth being reported on (different imaged used).

Satanists to Argue in Court Filing That Abortion is a ‘Satanic Ritual’

by Adan Salazar
May 11th 2022, 5:10 pm

The Satanic Temple believes First Amendment should allow them to murder babies. Th group also bizarrely claimed it would demand patients not be required to bury or cremate their aborted fetuses.

043019-satan-1280x720.jpg

Satanists seething over the Supreme Court’s potential overturn of Roe v. Wade will refer to abortion as a “Satanic” ritual in an upcoming court filing.

In an insane message from The Satanic Temple (TST) last Thursday, Lucifer-worshipping leftists say they will use religious freedom arguments in efforts to preserve their members’ rights to murder babies.

“In states that outlaw abortion but grant exceptions for instances of incest and rape, then consistent with the Supreme Court’s ruling in Fulton v. City of Philadelphia, TST members should be permitted a religious exception to perform TST’s religious abortion ritual,” the Temple wrote in a statement.

The Temple also claimed it would continue fighting for speedy abortion access in states where it’s legal, and that they would also demand patients not be required to bury their aborted fetus.

“In addition, we will continue to demand that states do not require medical practitioners to withhold medical information or that patients are not forced to bury or cremate fetal remains,” the Temple bizarrely wrote.

The statement added that The Temple “is researching the possibility of creating religious abortion facilities.”

If ever there was a question whether abortion is Satanic, evil, or demonic – here’s your answer.

What, is religious liberty not a protected right?

What, religious liberty must include the killing of third party innocents who don't make a free choice to be at the ritual?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

If you give those wackos the right to call abortion a religious right today, then tomorrow they'll want to be able to include retroctive abortions. Would that be ok?

Would it be cool if your mom showed up with a group of police and some satanists and told you, well your mom has decided to abort you. Come with us.

You wouldn't want to stand in the way of her religious liberty now would you?

What, religious liberty must include the killing of third party innocents who don't make a free choice to be at the ritual?
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

If you give those wackos the right to call abortion a religious right today, then tomorrow they'll want to be able to include retroctive abortions. Would that be ok?

Would it be cool if your mom showed up with a group of police and some satanists and told you, well your mom has decided to abort you. Come with us.

You wouldn't want to stand in the way of her religious liberty now would you?
Man, for someone who tried to trigger or troll me do much, you can't see s joke. :tongue

Really? Oh you got me good with that one!

Sorry man. :blackeye

I think my hoomer goes over many peeps heads here.
Yeah, the Satanic Temple is basicly just a troll operation that pokes at laws to see what exactly they can get away with. The case will fail since the temple doesn't sacrifice children.

I think my hoomer goes over many peeps heads here.
Yeah, the Satanic Temple is basicly just a troll operation that pokes at laws to see what exactly they can get away with. The case will fail since the temple doesn't sacrifice children.

Man we disagree on several things but that didn't even sound right to me as somethig you would be saying. (Whoosh!) My bad. Lol.

It does seem like evil has ramped up lately. They know they don't have much time.

Back