Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Doomsday Clock Moves Forward As Apocalyptic Scenarios Unfold All Around Us

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello truecrosstrueshield.
The apocalyspe, or revelation, unveils the end of this world.

Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. 1Cor.10:11

The "end of the world" for Paul came when his life ended, because of the apocalyspe of Jesus in him.
It was no different for the OT believers Paul mentions, so why are Christians waiting for the end?

Hello truecrosstrueshield.
The apocalyspe, or revelation, unveils the end of this world.

Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. 1Cor.10:11

The "end of the world" for Paul came when his life ended, because of the apocalyspe of Jesus in him.
It was no different for the OT believers Paul mentions, so why are Christians waiting for the end?
For those who are Christ own will have no end, but that of eternal life with Christ when He returns.

For those who are Christ own will have no end, but that of eternal life with Christ when He returns.
I fully agree. I meant Pauls' life in the flesh, as humanity knows it.
I believe many events spoken of as "end times", have in some capacity happened throughout history.
I believe the key is in understanding Christs' ministry and how he is seen in the faithful who preceded us.

I have heard this sort of newspaper hermanutics for decades. War in Israel? This is it…end of the world….didn’t happen. They said the same in WWII calling Hitler the “Antichrist.” Didn’t happen. Every generation is suckered into “we are the last generation” which sounds plausible until you heard in in your teens and then again every decade since always with amazing matching of (isolated pieces) scripture with the news.

He will return, no question, but the time is not yet and won’t be any time soon.

I have heard this sort of newspaper hermanutics for decades. War in Israel? This is it…end of the world….didn’t happen. They said the same in WWII calling Hitler the “Antichrist.” Didn’t happen. Every generation is suckered into “we are the last generation” which sounds plausible until you heard in in your teens and then again every decade since always with amazing matching of (isolated pieces) scripture with the news.
The news is, being persecuted for ones faith in God is the same in every generation and was the "end times" for those believers.
He will return, no question, but the time is not yet and won’t be any time soon.
When our Savior appears again, his reign in mercy through us over the ungodly ends. It's judgment day.

The news is, being persecuted for ones faith in God is the same in every generation and was the "end times" for those believers.
I laughed out loud or at least chuckled. Yes I guess when one stands before death, it the “time of the end.”
When our Savior appears again, his reign in mercy through us over the ungodly ends. It's judgment day.
Judgement Day won’t have as much mercy as judgement but He will appear for sure.

I laughed out loud or at least chuckled. Yes I guess when one stands before death, it the “time of the end.”
That's the way they viewed it,

the end of all things is at hand: 1Pet.4:7

2000 years later wasnt within Peters' grasp, but then, neither were the people who lived in OT times, so,

For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead 1Pet.4:6
Judgement Day won’t have as much mercy as judgement but He will appear for sure.
Mercy will be shown on judgement day to those who reigned with him, by showing mercy to sinners. The warning to watch for him is never an idle one.

That's the way they viewed it,

the end of all things is at hand: 1Pet.4:7

2000 years later wasnt within Peters' grasp, but then, neither were the people who lived in OT times, so,

For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead 1Pet.4:6

Mercy will be shown on judgement day to those who reigned with him, by showing mercy to sinners. The warning to watch for him is never an idle one.
Well, we see it differently but that was a kind and gentle answer, worthy of the Holy Spirit in you. Thank you!

I don't know why we see it differently. Do you think our King was being reigned over by those who executed him?
When Peter preached at the day of Pentecost, he saw the fulfillment of what he was referencing as happening that day AND the near future, not 2000+ years later. Or am I mistaken and we don’t disagree?

When Peter preached at the day of Pentecost, he saw the fulfillment of what he was referencing as happening that day AND the near future, not 2000+ years later. Or am I mistaken and we don’t disagree?
I agree Peter was speaking from his day onward. I believe the sun being turned into darkness is symbolic of Christ (the light of the world) being spoken of as evil (darkness.)
But the point I was making is that Jesus viewed himself as being ruled over by his Father, not the religious leaders or Pilate.
Do you see what I'm saying? Even when he paid taxes, our Lord did so because it's not Gods' will to rebel against the law of the land ( provided the man made law isn't sinful.)
This is why his sacrifice shows his mercy, because there is nothing "lawful" in Moses' law about putting an innocent man to death. Therefore, if the law had been enforced, those who conspired to put Jesus to death would have executed themselves. They weren't ruling over him. He was ruling (in mercy) over them.

I recently wrote an article in my WordPress blog that detailed the series of end-time events that are going to occur in the future in chronological order. I have spent nearly half a decade researching and gathering all the information I could get regarding the end times prophecy. This link below is the fruit of all my hard work--my Magnum Opus. I (humbly) think that this is the best article you will ever read if you wish to know in detail about what is going to happen in the end times.

And it is free for all.

I hope it will be of use to all of you serious prophecy students. You are free to share this link with anyone or cite it in your research project as long as you give credit to me as the original author.

Many Kind Regard and Prayers For All Of You Brothers and Sisters In Christ.

Heinz Malling

theendtimeiscoming.wordpress.com

Heinz Malling

End Time Events

Back