Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Grieving Heart of God / The Anger of God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
A child is born into this world with no expectations of what to expect and innocent to it's ways. He looks to The adults in his life for protection, security and soundness of life. But he is betrayed, by those he depended on. he does not understand what he has done or why he is being treated so badly. He is looking for expectance and the love that all children should have a right to. He is punished for no reason that he understands. he is never able to please those who are responsible for his well being. He lives in a world that is hell, not knowing what he did to deserve a life as a child that can not please those that constantly punish him. He is beaten and made to eat food he does not like, trying to understand, all the time his heart is breaking sobbing uncontrollable. He was beaten till his life was taken and his father dumped him down the hill by the river. The boy was about 3 years old. God's heart grieves over his children and has warned those who mistreat the innocence's of a child. This is only one of thousands of mistreated children who have looked up to the adults that oversee them. Even the full term abortion babies cries of pain as they are cut out of the womb piece by piece. The anger and wrath of God is upon all of those who have had no mercy, for they will receive no mercy. And how much more to those who are suppose to represent The Lord.
He is coming back!
Douglas Summers

It's so heart breaking when we hear of these precious gifts being tortured and murdered. I can't imagine how much more it grieves The Lord to see His little ones so badly treated. God will have His revenge for them. Words fail me. I think this is something we should all pray about in the most fervent way.
Have these people no love to give at all. They need prayers too.

It's so heart breaking when we hear of these precious gifts being tortured and murdered. I can't imagine how much more it grieves The Lord to see His little ones so badly treated. God will have His revenge for them. Words fail me. I think this is something we should all pray about in the most fervent way.
Have these people no love to give at all. They need prayers too.
Hi Tessa, The love of God in His creation (apart from people) is evident daily. I Have seen an owl and a kitten grow up together and become the best of friends. I have seen a blackbird raise a baby kitten that they even shared their food together after the kitten matured. I saw a Fawn and a young Mountain Lion huddle together that were rescued from a forest fire. I have seen a mother Golden Retriever nurse kittens along with her own pups and take care of them just like they were her own. I seen a man attacked by a shark yelling for help and a school of dolphins come and chase the shark away. I have seen a barren dessert that received a freak rain storm and bloom with beautiful flowers. I could fill up a multitude of post about the love that God put into His creation from the beginning. I saw a man who raised a Lioness from a cub, and when it became mature, he took it to Africa to an Animal Sanctuary and let it go. Two years later he went back to see if he could find her and called for her name in the wilderness, eventually she came running with two cubs and was joyous to see him bringing her cubs with her. This was God's original creation environment...God is right in front of our eyes, but religious men are BLIND by their own PRIDE, filling their selves with the nature of Satan, disguised as saints. The world is blind to the witness of God's nature. This WORLD is on sinking sand, and the religious who have taken the seats in the front row will be surprised when they are asked to move to the back or even thrown out. (Luke 14:7-11)

What you say Douglas at the end is very sadly true.
Thank you for sharing all these things you have seen showing the love God has given His creation. People can learn a great deal from these beautiful animals and birds.
A long time ago I had a cat who gave birth to six kittens. Every time she went for something to eat my dog would jump to the kittens and curl himself round them so protectively. I saw a programme where a cat would pick up a golden retrievers lead and walk the blind dog.
Once a baby blackbird fell into my back yard. There were several cats about and the magpie were the babe too. He was too young to fly. I knew the blackbird wouldn't like me to touch his baby so I opened the outhouse door for him to hide. I helped the father to shoo the magpies away for about 10 days. The mother bird took turns with the father to bring him berries and other food. When I thought he was ready I opened the yard gate and made sure there were no cats or magpie about. I went inside and watched through the window. The father flew down as baby walked into the yard. He put his wing around him. It was beautiful. Then he flew off. Baby had to jump up two steps it took him quite a while to manage it. Then he ran under a busy. Some weeks later mother and father bird flew to my window and then n.a. k to the roof. They and their two youngsters, now somewhat bigger, flew onto the wall. They began feeding them both and then they looked at me through the window. They flew off and came back the following year. It was fantastic. That blackbird was so brave standing up to big magpie to protect his child. Perhaps us human beings could learn a lot from them.

What you say Douglas at the end is very sadly true.
Thank you for sharing all these things you have seen showing the love God has given His creation. People can learn a great deal from these beautiful animals and birds.
A long time ago I had a cat who gave birth to six kittens. Every time she went for something to eat my dog would jump to the kittens and curl himself round them so protectively. I saw a programme where a cat would pick up a golden retrievers lead and walk the blind dog.
Once a baby blackbird fell into my back yard. There were several cats about and the magpie were the babe too. He was too young to fly. I knew the blackbird wouldn't like me to touch his baby so I opened the outhouse door for him to hide. I helped the father to shoo the magpies away for about 10 days. The mother bird took turns with the father to bring him berries and other food. When I thought he was ready I opened the yard gate and made sure there were no cats or magpie about. I went inside and watched through the window. The father flew down as baby walked into the yard. He put his wing around him. It was beautiful. Then he flew off. Baby had to jump up two steps it took him quite a while to manage it. Then he ran under a busy. Some weeks later mother and father bird flew to my window and then n.a. k to the roof. They and their two youngsters, now somewhat bigger, flew onto the wall. They began feeding them both and then they looked at me through the window. They flew off and came back the following year. It was fantastic. That blackbird was so brave standing up to big magpie to protect his child. Perhaps us human beings could learn a lot from them.
Animals have no sin nature, If they are mean, they have been trained that way. God is visible every day, many can not see Him because they are not looking for Him. The world says about war and evil men, how could God allow that...He doesn't, It is men who allow it.

Animals have no sin nature, If they are mean, they have been trained that way. God is visible every day, many can not see Him because they are not looking for Him. The world says about war and evil men, how could God allow that...He doesn't, It is men who allow it.
very interesting - i never thought about it this way - but you are right - animals have a good nature - they forgive and love unconditionally

and i guess you are right about the sin nature of man - it is pretty ugly and cruel and desperately wicked - no wonder the bible says Christ in us is our ONLY hope of glory/perfection - Colossians 1:27

Most don't know anything about God. They are fed lies about God.

It is difficult to understand somethings what God is about. Sure, they may know what truth is, but they really do not understand it. Same with words like faith, doubtlessness, unconditionality, love, and forgiveness. If a person really understands such words, they will also know something about God.

It is true what Jesus said before he died. "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." . . . Luke 23:34

All I can say to all of this is that some people shouldn't be parents and I hate abortion a hundred percent. If you're stupid enough to have unprotected sex in the first place, you should at least take responsibility for your actions and take care of your child,.. or give it up for adoption to somebody who actually wants to love it.

Last edited:
There are lessons to be learnt for all people all the time, or else they won't learn.
Bad parents need to learn love and care. Children to learn that their parents are not gods, but are struggling just as much as the child, and to look at God as the Father, which He is.

Of course this is all relative to those still struggling. However, at the End, when we are faced with the Truth. Our perceptions of how it all should be won't have a leg to stand on. All knees will be bent out of pure acceptance of the Truth. With that acceptance there is no doubt, no questions, only irrefutable answers.

Some kids were given really crappy parents where they weren't loved or cared for. And many were sexually and physically abused just for good measure. Being damaged from the start, will these kids ever be able to know what love really is? Will they ever learn how to trust anyone? Some things seem so unfair and it's hard to understand. The only thing I can figure is; God is in control and has it handled, some things aren't to be revealed to us at the moment.

When I did prison visiting I met a young lad in there who had been set up by something his uncle had done. He was totally innocent and was serving a prison sentence that shouldn't have been his. I later found out his father was involved too.
This lad had never been shown any love at all. He was in despair. He had dropped out of school.
We got him a social worker and together we helped him plan a new life for when he got out.
He began studying while In jail and he did really well. He told me he wanted to do what I was doing so he could help others similar to himself. He said we had saved his life and given him hope. He was a lovely lad I will never forget him.
So some make it, a lot don't
The Lord can work miracles.

When I did prison visiting I met a young lad in there who had been set up by something his uncle had done. He was totally innocent and was serving a prison sentence that shouldn't have been his. I later found out his father was involved too.
This lad had never been shown any love at all. He was in despair. He had dropped out of school.
We got him a social worker and together we helped him plan a new life for when he got out.
He began studying while In jail and he did really well. He told me he wanted to do what I was doing so he could help others similar to himself. He said we had saved his life and given him hope. He was a lovely lad I will never forget him.
So some make it, a lot don't
The Lord can work miracles.

It is so sad that people are in prison that don't deserve to be there. Trust me, I should know. :sad I wish I could always make sense of this crazy messed up world that we live in today. :confused2

IMHO
Some kids were given really crappy parents where they weren't loved or cared for. And many were sexually and physically abused just for good measure. Being damaged from the start, will these kids ever be able to know what love really is? . . .
Yes, and may even know what love is better than most. Most love to receive love, which is not love at all, but a conditional investment, an exploitation of self and others. True love is unconditional; it is all about sharing one's own infinite abundance of love to others. We are love. Only our ego wants love to keep it validated. No wonder the humble and meek will inherit the earth.
. . . Will they ever learn how to trust anyone? . . .
Yes and no. They may learn to trust people yet have learnt not to rely on it. That is, they can let go and forgive the other's imperfections as themselves.
...Some things seem so unfair and it's hard to understand. The only thing I can figure is; God is in control and has it handled, some things aren't to be revealed to us at the moment.
I like that for it is true. It is God's will to reveal what He knows we are ready to understand and use for our next lesson.

It is so sad that people are in prison that don't deserve to be there. Trust me, I should know. :sad I wish I could always make sense of this crazy messed up world that we live in today. :confused2
Yes it is quite insane to deny one's soul. Yet here we are denying it somewhere alone the line. Poor use of self-will always becomes controlled by the ego _ which is not real. Paying attention to it subjects us to an unreal world perception.

A child is born into this world with no expectations of what to expect and innocent to it's ways. He looks to The adults in his life for protection, security and soundness of life. But he is betrayed, by those he depended on. he does not understand what he has done or why he is being treated so badly. He is looking for expectance and the love that all children should have a right to. He is punished for no reason that he understands. he is never able to please those who are responsible for his well being. He lives in a world that is hell, not knowing what he did to deserve a life as a child that can not please those that constantly punish him. He is beaten and made to eat food he does not like, trying to understand, all the time his heart is breaking sobbing uncontrollable. He was beaten till his life was taken and his father dumped him down the hill by the river. The boy was about 3 years old. God's heart grieves over his children and has warned those who mistreat the innocence's of a child. This is only one of thousands of mistreated children who have looked up to the adults that oversee them. Even the full term abortion babies cries of pain as they are cut out of the womb piece by piece. The anger and wrath of God is upon all of those who have had no mercy, for they will receive no mercy. And how much more to those who are suppose to represent The Lord.
He is coming back!
Douglas Summers

I liked the OP and the issue is extremely important. It seems we, people, have a very poor understanding of what is going on though. We battle not with flesh and blood, but with the powers, principalities, and the dark forces of this world. We battle with evil spiritual beings. So why does a child get abused. Is it the people in his life of the evil powers, principalities, and dark forces?

And there is another thing: Vengeance is the Lord's. Yes, the Lord is going to come back in the flesh some day, but for now He sits at the right hand of God in the Kingdom of God. Yet that Kingdom is in our midst!!! It is in our midst now, and vengeance is His!! He does that. He takes vengeance, whether we realize it or not. This is not a thing that is going to happen, but happens and it happens now.

If we do read the Bible over and over we see the vengeance of God taking place. The prophets over and over explained this happens. God had the do it so the people might repent and start seeking Him. At times it seems like it is just for nations, but not so. You can easily find God vengeance taken on individual people in the Bible also. And again, all this happens today because He is still God. The Bible was written to explain this.

Micah 1: 2 Hear, O peoples, all of you; Listen, O earth and all it contains. And let the Lord God be a witness against you, The Lord from His holy temple. For behold, the Lord is coming forth from His place. He will coming down and tread on the high places of the earth.

Notice in the above verse that it is to all people of all the earth. Of course if you don't listen to the Lord and hear what He is saying and the witness against you, you might not understand. That is the problem. People don't listen. They don't understand. They don't know that the Lord is coming forth from His place. That is He "is", as in right now, coming down from His place. So don't think that He won't take vengeance on you, because He will come down from His place in the Kingdom of God and do that!! So people suffer. They suffer at the hands of others.

People suffer because other people don't listen and seek the Lord and are influenced by evil spirits. We should have prayed more. Then people suffer because vengeance is the Lord's and if people come into agreement with evil spirit the Lord will come down and He indeed is coming down from His Holy place to tread on the high places you have in your life. He does that so you might repent.

This of course also applies to Christians. He made us a nation of priests. But check out this from Malachi, because it applies to that nation of priest.

Mal 2:2- " And now this commandment is for you, O priests. If you do not listen, and if you do not take it to heart to give honor to My name, " says the Lord of hosts, "then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessing; and indeed, I have cursed them already, because you are not taking it to heart.

The OP has very important information in it, including the part about, "And how much more to those who are suppose to represent The Lord." Yeah, we need to listen and take it to heart to give honor to His name. Yet we havn't always, and so the Lord that said that vengeance was his, has already cursed our blessings at times, because we didn't take to heart. We are people, just like other people. We need to pray more and that includes listening to Him! Maybe we can make a dent in the problem discussed in the OP, because there are more with us than against us. We need to impart the information and ask the King to impart the Kingdom.

Back