Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The "Hello" thread!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Good morning everyone, hope you had a great day . Tuesdays looking great on this side of the world. Suns not up yet but the sky's crystal clear. BIG plans for the day hence 230am start. Romans 12 especially has got me fired these last couple of days.
Blessings in Christ to all of you and sleep well.

Good Morning. I don't know if "recovered" is the right word, but I'm certainly back to my hum-drum day to day work life. Crazy season at work, sigh!

Good morning everyone, hope you had a great day . Tuesdays looking great on this side of the world. Suns not up yet but the sky's crystal clear. BIG plans for the day hence 230am start. Romans 12 especially has got me fired these last couple of days.
Blessings in Christ to all of you and sleep well.
Hey Paul, how did your big plans tuesday turn out?
Your sleeping pattern sounds unhealthy to me, but I admire your ability to get up so early that you can see the crystal clear sky before sunrise. For me getting up in the morning is somewhere close to torture and I've gotten myself into trouble with school or employers many times because I just couldn't make out of bed in time. :sad I wish I were more like you.
So does the wise fitness blogger have some advise as to how I could grow from a morning grump to early bird? :nod

What kind of job are you working in?
Would you prefer routine over craziness?

I'm a software tester by trade, and I work for a company that makes Tax and Accounting software. So we tend to get crazy nov through feb, trying to get the software out ... and then fix all the things lawmakers change in January. :tongue

I don't mind a bit of crazy periodically, but in this industry, sometimes we get a lil insane! LOL

Hey Paul, how did your big plans tuesday turn out?
Your sleeping pattern sounds unhealthy to me, but I admire your ability to get up so early that you can see the crystal clear sky before sunrise. For me getting up in the morning is somewhere close to torture and I've gotten myself into trouble with school or employers many times because I just couldn't make out of bed in time. :sad I wish I were more like you.
So does the wise fitness blogger have some advise as to how I could grow from a morning grump to early bird? :nod

Hi Claudya,great day got most of my plans done by 6pm. Back 2 Bed for 2 1/2 hours and just got up again :sad Yeah not the healthiest sleep pattern for muscle growth OR sanity but hey we gotta do what we gotta do. I love the early mornings though. It's a cliche but it really IS the best part of the day. Especially this time of year with the fog / mist lifting off the paddy fields. Worship,go for a walk with the dumb dog (sometimes), breakfast, workout then the creative juices are flowing. Advice?COFFEE , L O T S of COFFEE and sugary fruits. I never said I wasn't grumpy though...before I've had 2 or3 coffees,do NOT approach me. If my hair is on fire, DO NOT APPROACH me...oh wait a minute let me rephrase that DO NOT APPROACH ME :biggrin

Good morning Everyone I hope it's as blessed an evening for you over there as it is a morning for me over here.

Happy 18th Birthday In Heaven Rico!
Love Mom & Dad
Forever Together
Father in Heaven I pray that this will be a very special day for our son in heaven. In Jesus name amen.

Hey Paul. Its been busy since before Thanksgiving almost everyday. So hope to chill for awhile tomorrow!

Back