Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] The House

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Even when they replaced the old mechanical/analog meter with the smart meter, they kept the same faulty 20+ year old seal there. They had to have removed it then put it right back on. I removed it numerous times to check if a power outage to our house was neighborhood wide or limited to just our house as our old meter box has a by-pass. When we get back, I'll take some pics and show you. You'll have to show me how to post them here though.
a smart meter will tell the utility the last read,the location and time it is turned on or off ,its meant to .these can be made to take money ,yes they have them ,you can also shut off power without using meter tech .also seals have numbers ,

you would have have an old one to compare .they break once you pull them ,they have s double lock push up hard ,a simple tug will tell if its been tampered as its a bit more to break the seal .

my boss fires those that would do that ,we got chewed out for guessing empty houses whose meters never moved .I loved climbing into. sea grape bush to grab a temp pole read or the historic house I later photographed that had a 70s ford falcon in its garage ,that meter was on and later turned off ,its owner never uses it ,the house was squatted ,its water meter was pulled before the power ,its location I still remember ,front center for water. right back of the house by the steps.a,pepper tree blocked easy access ,once I realized I could walk around its carriage house ,the house was built for modern utilities of Vero in 1926 but likely had a carriage house meant for either horses and or cars ,usually those were two stories ,this wasn't .teddy trust ,that trustee owned a lot ,annoying in that he had a lot that weren't active . one near this house ,an an apartment of 19 units with all but three active

The power usage has shown to be what it was before the suspected meter tampering and has remained so for a full billing cycle now. It is maintaining $200 less which is much better, but too late. The publisher indicates we get our proof copies within a couple of weeks. Again too late to prevent the move. I am out voted. We are now experiencing attempts to block us from leaving our parking spot when moving/blocking us from our container/ vandalizing our car when moving.
I have warned my wife and son it will only get worse between now and boarding the plane.

When are you expecting to move Dan?
The flight is booked. We will be moving this summer. I can't get more specific. It would take a financial miracle to be able to stay at this point. Maybe the book will "fly off the shelves" and I can convince the other two to stay. The publisher indicated we can expect "glitches" in sales, so I expect them to make it hard to get access by customers. I added material to the book at the end that reflect a melding of Ann's battle with cancer and my take on the early COVID response so I can see why they might want my book silenced.

so sorry about the difficulties you and your family are facing, dan. You and your family are in my prayers, most definitely. I can see the appeal of moving and all, and plus...sometimes, that's all it takes...but as I remind myself and constantly type out here (OK, usually when piecing together my own situation, lol) : "wherever you go, there you are." ugh. and, plus...the world has effectively "shrunk" mightily, especially in say...the past 15-20 years or so. :-(

as with all Christians, all over the world and throughout time and in the years to come...your (true, genuine) refuge is in The Lord. Obviously, that's also a reminder to me, from...me. :)

ok. praying, of course.

Back