Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The "I AM" Delusion

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The Holy Spirit will testify with the Word of God.

[1Co 4:6
[6] Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
[18] For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
[19] and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

xxx If you have a spirit telling you he is God, that would be the devil. God does not speak to us anymore personally. God tells Jesus, and Jesus tells us, and the Holy Spirit only brings to remembrance what Jesus has said.

[Jhn 5:37
[37] "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.

xxx There is a false god who claims he is God. That would be satan.

[2Co 11:14-15
[14] And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
[15] Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

[2Th 2:4-5
[4] who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. [5] Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

xxx The Holy Spirit speaks to me daily. Jesus speaks to my now in the revelations of Jesus Christ.
and according to John5-37 I have never heard the voice of God or seen His form.

[Jhn 20:17
Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and [to] My God and your God.' "

xxx Jesus said He was going to be with my Father and His Father, my God and His God.

What you are speaking is blasphemy against Christ.

I post mostly for the readers. so they won't get caught up in the deceptive logic going in here. There is always one or two that get so convicted over these revelations they just must fight back and try to discredit them. I used to it, and I love them anyway.

Back