Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The last day/ the last trump/ the last day, that great day of the feast.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gordon777

He that believes on Jesus is not condemned, but he that does not believe is condemned already ( already judged, they reject belief in Christ and do not receive His words, and the word that Jesus has spoken, judges them in the last day, which day is when they are condemned already.

The condemnation is that light came into the world and men loved darkness rather than light, their deeds are evil and they do not come to the light.

They who do truth come to the light, that it is manifested their deeds are made in God.

John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

John 3: 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

John 3:21 BUT HE THAT DOETH TRUTH COMETH TO THE LIGHT, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Jesus tells us truly, if we hear His word, and believe on the Father that sent Him, we have everlasting life, and we do not come into condemnation, we have passed from death to life.

That is that which came, we heard the voice of the Son of God, we heard and we lived ( did not come into condemnation, but passed from death unto life.)

The Father has life in Himself and gave to the Son to have life in Himself, and gave authority to the Son to execute judgement, because He is the Son of man.

All in the graves hear His voice, that hour came ( the last day.) and they came forth ( came to the light) unto the resurrection of life, ( did not come into condemnation, but passed from death unto life.) and they who have done evil ( condemned already as their deeds were evil.) did not come to the light, they came to the resurrection of damnation. ( the spirit that now works in these children of evil disobedience. 1 Peter 4:6.)

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 AND SHALL COME FORTH, THEY THAT HAVE DONE GOOD UNTO THE RESURRECTION OF LIFE; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Jesus preached if we eat His flesh and drink His blood we have eternal life. ( His life in us) and we shall be raised up the last day. We ten dwell in Him and He is in us, as the living Father sent Him and He lives by the Father, so if we eat the Son, we shall live by Him.

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, if we thirst to come to Him and drink, as he that believes on Jesus , as the scripture has said, out of His belly shall flow rivers of living water. ( Jesus spoke of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive, the Holy Ghost given when Jesus was glorified, now that it was the last day, and now we shall live/rise up with Him.)

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

John 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

Jesus told Marta her brother Lazarus shall rise again. Martha said she knows he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day, Jesus said unto her, He is the resurrection and the life, and he that believes in Jesus, though he was dead ( Lazarus) yet shall he live ( Lazarus rose again)

And whosoever lives and believes in Jesus shall never die. ( being passed from death unto life, at that last day, that great day of the feast where the scripture confirmed that out of the belly of Christ shall flow rivers of living water.)

John 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Zechariah 14, begins by showing this is the day of the Lord ( the last day.)

Zechariah 14:5 gives account how the Lord our God came to Jerusalem and all the saints with Him. ( Matthew 27 confirms the graves were opened, and many bodies of the saints which slept arose and came out of the graves after the resurrection of Jesus Christ and appeared to any. This is all in the graves hearing the voice of the Son of God. John 5:28-29. and coming forth to the resurrection of life, after the resurrection of Jesus, who is the resurrection and the life, and by belief in Him we pass from death unto life. John 5:24.)

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Zechariah 14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

In that day ( the last day, that great day of the feast.) living waters went out from Jerusalem and then the Lord is King over all the earth, in that day ( the last day, that great day of the feast ,which is the resurrection of life, and for us to pass from death to life.) there is one Lord and His name one.

One soldier with a spear pierced His side, and there came out blood and water, and he bare record that saw it, and his record is true, that we might believe, that these things were done a bone of Him was not broken and another scripture, they shall look on Him whom they pierced.

Zechariah 14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

John 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

John 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.
37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

The people did not understand all Jesus said to them, how they heard that Christ abides for ever, and how Jesus had said the Son of man must be lifted up, and they asked, who is this Son of man ?

Jesus answered them, to walk while they have light with them, for a little while, then darkness comes upon them, and he that walks in darkness does not know where he is going. ( where they are going in darkness and where Jesus went into the light.)

John 12:34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?
35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.

The Jews allow that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust. But they did not believe that Jesus is the resurrection, and how belief in His rising from the dead, is our passing from death unto life, to not come into condemnation.

For God to open our eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto God, to receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Christ. ( to turn away from the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience and from the resurrection of damnation. John 5:29.)

Acts 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1 Corinthians 15 is about the Gospel by which we stand, which we are saved by ( passed from death to life and all in the graves heard His voice in the last day, that great day of the feast, when living waters came out from His belly.)

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

The Apostle delivered to us, which he also received ( they who reject Him and receive not His words, are condemned already/judged. John 12:48.) how that Christ died for our sins and was buried, and rose again the third day, according to the scriptures, and was seen of hundreds of witnesses.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

Christ is preached that He rose from the dead, but some said that there is no resurrection of the dead. Paul answers that if Christ is not risen and there is no resurrection of the dead, then the preaching is vain and the faith is vain also.

1 Corinthians 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

Paul teaches how we cant have hope only in this life, as Christ is risen from the dead and become the firstfruits. ( that is the resurrection to believe in.)

Since man ( Adam.) came death, and by man ( the Son of man.) came also the resurrection of the dead. ( Jesus is the resurrection and the life and we do not come into condemnation, but pass from death unto life.)

Christ is the firstfruits of those who slept, afterwards they that are Christs at His coming.

1 Corinthians 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Fruit is gathered unto life eternal, as Christ ordained the twelve Apostles to go and bring forth fruit that should remain ( gathering fruit unto life eternal.) Christ came to us. ( John 14:18. 14:23.)

John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

We who believe do not come unto condemnation, but HAVE PASSED from death unto life. ( John 5:24.) and as 1 John 3:14 confirms, we KNOW THAT WE HAVE PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE, BECAUSE WE LOVE THE BROTHERS. ( He that loves not his brother abides in death/ they shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36.)

If any man has not the Spirit of Christ he is none of His. and if Christ is in us, the body is dead because of sin but the Spirit is life because of righteousness, but if the Spirit of God who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in us, God who raised up Christ from the dead also quickens our mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwells in us.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

1 John 3:14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

Romans 8: 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Then Christ is all in all, and what should they who are baptized for the dead do, is the dead rise not at all?

We put on the new man renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created us, and Christ is all, and in all, where there is neither Greek nor Jew.

1 Corinthians 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

Colossians 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Stop being deceived by evil communications ( how some taught against the resurrection of Jesus Christ.)

Awake to righteousness and sin not, this is the knowledge of God.

1 Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.
34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

Those evil communications who teach against the resurrection of Christ, ask, how the dead are raised, but are fools, as thy are NOT AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, THEY SIN. ( have doubt and are damned/ are the resurrection of damnation. John 5:29)

We put off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision ( belief in the resurrection) of Christ, as we are buried with Him in baptism ( baptized for the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:29.) and are then risen ( resurrected) with Him through the faith of the operation of God who raised ( resurrected) Him from the dead. ( passed from death unto life. John 5:24. 1 John 3:14.)

We were dead in our sins, ( condemned through being in doubt/ the resurrection of damnation, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience. Ephesians 2:1-2. ) were quickened together with Him ( risen with Him/ the resurrection from the dead.) having forgiven us all trespasses. ( not condemned, but have passed from death unto life. John 5:24.)

Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Ephesians 2: 1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

The resurrection of the dead is being raised in incorruption, raised in glory, raised in power. The Spiritual body, as the first Adam was that living soul, but the last Adam was made a quickening Spirit. ( we are that quickening Spirit, quickened together in glory and power and incorruption with Jesus Christ.

Flesh and blood does not inherit the kingdom of God, that would be corruption inheriting incorruption.

But as we have borne the image of the earthly ( first Adam.) we shall also bear the image of the heavenly ( last Adam.) and to as many as received Christ,

He gave to them ( to receive Him) power to become the sons of God, which were not born of blood nor of flesh, but of God.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed, and the dead are raised incorruptible. ( born of God not of corruptible, but of incorruptible seed, Jesus Christ, which lives and abides for ever/ knowing the power of the resurrection of Christ to attain to the resurrection of the dead. Philippians 3:10-11.)

All things that are reproved are made manifest by the light, wherefore He says, awake thou that sleeps, arise from the dead ( believe in the resurrection and the life of Christ.) and Christ shall give you light ( as He is the light of life. John 1:4.)

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Ephesians 5:13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Back