Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

the lord god and jesus owes an explanination to everyone a interview with all answers and all solutions to all before he can pass judgement

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Can you stop? The Creator of Heaven and earth doesn't "owe" us, period. The only people who think so are those who are so stuck on themselves that they think God somehow needs to answer to them.

Can you say me it?

Can you stop? The Creator of Heaven and earth doesn't "owe" us, period. The only people who think so are those who are so stuck on themselves that they think God somehow needs to answer to them.

Can you say me it?
me can say it. your conclusion is wrong

well if he is good he will give everyone a chance that is real. giving a tip to god is not making him my slave.

well if he is good he will give everyone a chance that is real. giving a tip to god is not making him my slave.

Your wording that He "owes an explanation" is tantamount to saying you think He is, and He doesn't need a "tip" from you, ok? Your words give away the fact that you are thinking FAR more highly of yourself than you should.

Stop worrying so much about posting threads like this and spend some more time reading His word. You need a better perspective on what He is actually like. This business of giving yourself to social media and then insinuating how Almighty God "owes" us all before He passes judgment isn't helping anyone. It's a veiled accusation, and if you keep doing it you're going to get rebuked for it.

i appreciate your realness but im going to help the lord god

You need to help yourself. The fact that you think He actually needs your help and are bold enough to be posting it publicly is proof enough that there is a spirit operating in you that is driving you to do these things. You need to be delivered from it.

Are you aware that you are fighting with a spirit, Holy999? I'm asking you as a friend.

You need to help yourself. The fact that you think He actually needs your help and are bold enough to be posting it publicly is proof enough that there is a spirit operating in you that is driving you to do these things. You need to be delivered from it.

Are you aware that you are fighting with a spirit, Holy999? I'm asking you as a friend.
adhd asperger autism depression anxiety sleeping disorder and some more. beside that i have gotten attacked from demons

adhd asperger autism depression anxiety sleeping disorder and some more. beside that i have gotten attacked from demons

Ok. Well thanks for sharing. People have to fight with a lot sometimes, but the thing is, you don't want to give them a voice. You want to study your Bible as much as you can, so that you quiet them down, and silence them, and then when you post things for people it will be the voice of God speaking through you to minister to them.

How much are you able to read your Bible. Do your conditions interfere with it, or no?

Ok. Well thanks for sharing. People have to fight with a lot sometimes, but the thing is, you don't want to give them a voice. You want to study your Bible as much as you can, so that you quiet them down, and silence them, and then when you post things for people it will be the voice of God speaking through you to minister to them.

How much are you able to read your Bible. Do your conditions interfere with it, or no?
it does.

There is such a thing as fighting through unto God, and of refusing to let go of Him until we finally receive the answers to our prayers. An example of the first was the following:

17 Now it happened on a certain day, as He was teaching, that there were Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting by, who had come out of every town of Galilee, Judea, and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was present [a]to heal them. 18 Then behold, men brought on a bed a man who was paralyzed, whom they sought to bring in and lay before Him. 19 And when they could not find how they might bring him in, because of the crowd, they went up on the housetop and let him down with his bed through the tiling into the midst before Jesus. 20 When He saw their faith, He said to him, “Man, your sins are forgiven you.” (Like 5:17-20)

An example of the second is as follows:

1 After this there was a feast of the Jews, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 2 Now there is in Jerusalem by the Sheep Gate a pool, which is called in Hebrew, Bethesda, having five porches. 3 In these lay a great multitude of sick people, blind, lame, paralyzed, waiting for the moving of the water. 4 For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease he had. 5 Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years. 6 When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been in that condition a long time, He said to him, “Do you want to be made well?” 7 The sick man answered Him, “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me.” 8 Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” 9 And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked. (John 5:1-9)

The common theme in stories like this is to pursue God, and refuse to give up on believing in His power and willingness to heal us. Do you believe in these things?

Back