Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Mass Conversion

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
20230530_100824_0000.png

An Emoji Devotional for Tuesday, May 30 2023

Topic: The Mass Conversion

Highlights: But many who heard the message believed; so the number of men who believed grew to about five thousand. Acts 4:4

There is a word that convert many to believe in Jesus. If that word had not reach you yet, could have been the cause while you have not been converted to Christ. See everyone is following Jesus everyday. They will never regret doing so and more will still follow. Every followers of Christ will rejoice with songs of worship to God. You should believe in Jesus too.

Christ Miracle has touched people's lives? It is beyond magic. Through miracles of Jesus, the forgotten, abandoned and hopeless lives are receiving peace, love and restoration for free. So that all who have sometimes ago taken risk to share the gospel of faith in Jesus Christ spreading love to others have truly put a smile on someone's face all over the world. That the fatherless and motherless were rejoicing and there is reunion with other Christians being more unite in an unconditional loving community.

If you have been part of the Joy that has entered many homes for the sake of Jesus Christ, you will be rewarded for your kindness on earth and in heaven. Millions are joining Christians today leaving the past life behind to follow what truly holds value. This is why you must become a Christian. It is more than worth should you consider becoming a Christian today.

If you need a miracle to believe, just come to Jesus today with your faith and believe on Jesus that you want to experience the peace and love that every genuine Christians share with Jesus Christ today. You will come to understand that it is a miracle to have Jesus in your life. "Live in our heart, Lord Jesus, we love you".

It is a wonderful experience to have Jesus in your life. It is beyond what anyone without it could imagine or explain in this world. You can search on the internet "how to accept Jesus into my life". Order a Bible you can read or Go boldly to a Bible believing church near you to ask for Guidance on becoming a Christian to have Our Lord Jesus experience. Believe in the Lord Jesus today.

Prayer: Jesus Christ you are most precious to me, I value you more than ever. Let me abide with you as you abide with me. Make me understand the beauty of your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name Amen.

Back