Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Need for Holy Fire (MUST READ)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Fri, 2 April 2021

Topic: The Need for Holy Fire (MUST READ)

Highlights: "...First gather the weeds and tie them together to be burned. Then gather the wheat and bring it to my barn.’” Matthew 13:30b

So many are still blind in total darkness, yet sincerely feel and think they see clearly. They believers who do God's will as dummy and see people living wayward as inspiration. 'An enemy hath done this!’ An enemy came in the night when the innocent person was sleeping away in ignorance. When an innocent boy is learning how to wrap marijuana to smoke every hour to feel good. 'An enemy hath done this!' it is the work of the enemy in the night of life. A full grown man or woman is always horny and the next thing is being addicted to watching obscene movies on their phones. It's the work of an enemy! Matthew 13:28

Some were already told that sinning is detestable in front of most high God but are addicted to it. They see and waste away everyday in sin because of what the enemy has planted in their lives. There is a need for holy fire to purge out and burn the residual evil planned by the enemy.

Secondly, have you been born again but you are still struggling with sin? If such thing is still happening to you or you feel depressed because of lack of sin, it means there are still residual sin in you and if not burned up with fire you cannot be free to serve God peacefully. You need to personally grasped Jesus' hand in prayer to burn the residual sin inside of you and lead you into His glorious life.

Finally, the third category are people who are already saints and sin is enticing them to try and they are looking for opportunity to leave their faith for a short time to sin, you need holy fire. Remember Luke 23:31 "If people do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

Praying for Holy fire everyday will help us achieve our God given purpose on earth. Matthew 3:11 says "...He will baptize us with the Holy Ghost and fire." Do you have the Holy fire burning in you? Keep it burning.

Prayer: Lord Jesus my heart is ready for your holy fire. Fill me with your holy fire to burn all the resident evil inside of me. In Jesus name. Amen (Thank you Jesus I love you.)

Praying for Holy fire everyday will help us achieve our God given purpose on earth.

That we need the Spirit living in us, empowering us and changing us is given.

But just praying does nothing.

We have to be willing to change. We have to be willing to act. We have to be Obedient.

God uses people to work out his plans and those people have to prepare themselves for service as well as being ready to serve.

Example. Someone believes they are being called to be a missionary. That is fine, the first question that has to be asked is.
What are you doing currently in your church?
God calls people who want to serve him, they are dimly aware of his call and start working it out by volunteering to help in Sunday school and youth work.

Someone who is not already active in Christian service, is not being called to be a missionary.

Back