Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The possibility sins may be forgiven in the 'age to come' requires the existence of a "second chance" for the unsaved

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
The possibility sins may be forgiven in the 'age to come' requires the existence of a "second chance"

30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) men , but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) him ; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) him, either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt. 12:30-32 NKJ)

Understandably men might oppose the "Son of Man" because they do not appreciate Jesus is "God incarnate", and so don't realize they are opposing God.

There is no forgiveness for opposing the obvious work of God and blaspheming the Holy Spirit , neither in this age or the age to come.

"Will be forgiven" (ἀφεθήσεται)". "The future passive indicative of ἀφίημι ...‘to be forgiven’ …‘to be pardoned’ …The future tense of this verb is translated as indicating a possibility: ‘can be forgiven’ [CEV, NCV, NLT, REB, TEV], ‘may be forgiven'.-Abernathy, D. (2013). An Exegetical Summary of Matthew 1–16 (p. 444). SIL International.

The possibility sins can be forgiven in the "age to come" requires the existence of a "second chance" for the unsaved.

The sins of the "saved" were forgiven in this age ending they need a "second chance". (Col. 1:14; Eph. 1:7).

Last edited:
The possibility sins may be forgiven in the 'age to come' requires the existence of a "second chance"

30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) men , but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) him ; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven (ἀφεθήσεται) him, either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt. 12:30-32 NKJ)

Understandably men might oppose the "Son of Man" because they do not appreciate Jesus is "God incarnate", and so don't realize they are opposing God.

There is no forgiveness for opposing the obvious work of God and blaspheming the Holy Spirit , neither in this age or the age to come.

"Will be forgiven" (ἀφεθήσεται)". "The future passive indicative of ἀφίημι ...‘to be forgiven’ …‘to be pardoned’ …The future tense of this verb is translated as indicating a possibility: ‘can be forgiven’ [CEV, NCV, NLT, REB, TEV], ‘may be forgiven'.-Abernathy, D. (2013). An Exegetical Summary of Matthew 1–16 (p. 444). SIL International.

The possibility sins can be forgiven in the "age to come" requires the existence of a "second chance" for the unsaved.

The sins of the "saved" were forgiven in this age ending they need a "second chance". (Col. 1:14; Eph. 1:7).
Correction:

"Will be forgiven" (ἀφεθήσεται)". Although some render "The future passive indicative of ἀφίημι ...‘to be forgiven’ …‘to be pardoned’ …as indicating a possibility: ‘can be forgiven’ [CEV, NCV, NLT, REB, TEV], ‘may be forgiven' [Abernathy, D. (2013). An Exegetical Summary of Matthew 1–16 (p. 444). SIL International]--- its last appearance in this context rules that out. One is for or against Jesus/God, no forgiveness for those who know they are against God.

Sins done ignorantly against God "will be forgiven" in the "age to come"
. That requires the existence of a "second chance" for the unsaved.

The sins of the "saved" were forgiven in this age, they do not need a "second chance". (Col. 1:14; Eph. 1:7).

Last edited:
Correction:

"Will be forgiven" (ἀφεθήσεται)". Although some render "The future passive indicative of ἀφίημι ...‘to be forgiven’ …‘to be pardoned’ …as indicating a possibility: ‘can be forgiven’ [CEV, NCV, NLT, REB, TEV], ‘may be forgiven' [Abernathy, D. (2013). An Exegetical Summary of Matthew 1–16 (p. 444). SIL International]--- its last appearance in this context rules that out. One is for or against Jesus/God, no forgiveness for those who know they are against God.

Sins done ignorantly against God "will be forgiven" in the "age to come"
. That requires the existence of a "second chance" for the unsaved.

The sins of the "saved" were forgiven in this age, they do not need a "second chance". (Col. 1:14; Eph. 1:7).
Do you know who, or what sect, affirms a "second chance" theology/doctrine?

Do you know who, or what sect, affirms a "second chance" theology/doctrine?
Don't care. Eternal Punishment is getting another look by respected conservative evangelical scholars.

What About Those Who Have Never Heard?: Three Views on the Destiny of the Unevangelized (Spectrum Multiview Book Series) Paperback – June 7, 1995​

by Gabriel J. Fackre (Editor), Ronald H. Nash (Editor), John Sanders (Editor)

The difference between us?

I am a "restrictionist", Jesus is the only savior and there is no other way to God. No other Name, no other religion, no other way of life.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12 NKJ)

Even Moses himself was not saved apart from Christ. That is why post-mortem evangelization exists, because everyone born since the foundation of the world including Adam and Eve can't be judged until they respond to the gospel of Christ.

24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another--
26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.
27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. (Heb. 9:24-28 NKJ)

19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell,
20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Col. 1:19-20 NKJ)

2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world. (1 Jn. 2:2 NKJ)

16 "For God so loved the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) to condemn the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos), but that the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:16-18 NKJ)

In John 3:16-18 "world" (2889 κόσμος kosmos) appears four times, contrasting the kosmos from whence God’s Son came with "the kosmos of humanity." Therefore, it is impossible His Son saved only some in the kosmos --- excluding all born before Christ came or didn’t hear the Gospel of Christ after the 1st century.

Why? Because that is like saying God sent His Son to save the house, but He didn't save the basement. The basement is part of the house just like the other rooms.

God sent His Son to save the entire kosmos (Jn. 1:9, 29; 4:42; Rm. 5:10; 8:32; 2 Cor. 5:19) whether living or dead (Jn. 5:24-25, 28-29; Heb. 9:27-28; 1 Pt. 4:6) , all born into it since the world began. (Col. 1:20; Heb. 9:24-26; 1 Jn. 2:2; 4:9-10; 8:32)

Last edited:
20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Col. 1:19-20 NKJ)

"Things on earth" are humans, therefore "things in heaven" are humans waiting for resurrection. Not angels. All the patriarchs etc. in heaven, were reconciled to God by the blood of Christ.

Everyone saved since the foundation of the world owes their salvation to the blood of Christ. There is no salvation apart from Christ:

“Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12 NKJ)

Last edited:
Don't care. Eternal Punishment is getting another look by respected conservative evangelical scholars.
Don't care?
I would if I were you.
We get one life in which to be reconciled to God.
If we waste it doing evil, there is no further chance at eternal life.
What About Those Who Have Never Heard?: Three Views on the Destiny of the Unevangelized (Spectrum Multiview Book Series) Paperback – June 7, 1995
by Gabriel J. Fackre (Editor), Ronald H. Nash (Editor), John Sanders (Editor)
The difference between us?
I am a "restrictionist", Jesus is the only savior and there is no other way to God. No other Name, no other religion, no other way of life.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12 NKJ)
Even Moses himself was not saved apart from Christ. That is why post-mortem evangelization exists, because everyone born since the foundation of the world including Adam and Eve can't be judged until they respond to the gospel of Christ.
They already responded with a "me first" attitude.
Moses believed in the impending arrival of the Savior.
Though denied the promised land, if he used the Law's atonements for sin, he will be saved.
Adam and Eve had no Law or atonements, and died.
Their fate is unknown to me.
I never really thought about it.
24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another--
26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.
27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. (Heb. 9:24-28 NKJ)
And those that hated Him will be cast into the lake of fire.
2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world. (1 Jn. 2:2 NKJ)
I am glad He did it...(past tense).
16 "For God so loved the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) to condemn the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos), but that the world (2889 κόσμος kosmos) through Him might be saved.
18 "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:16-18 NKJ)
No hope exists for the condemned.
Get right now, while we have the chance.
In John 3:16-18 "world" (2889 κόσμος kosmos) appears four times, contrasting the kosmos from whence God’s Son came with "the kosmos of humanity." Therefore, it is impossible His Son saved only some in the kosmos --- excluding all born before Christ came or didn’t hear the Gospel of Christ after the 1st century.
He saved, and will save those who submit to Him during their lives.
Why? Because that is like saying God sent His Son to save the house, but He didn't save the basement. The basement is part of the house just like the other rooms.
God sent His Son to save the entire kosmos (Jn. 1:9, 29; 4:42; Rm. 5:10; 8:32; 2 Cor. 5:19) whether living or dead (Jn. 5:24-25, 28-29; Heb. 9:27-28; 1 Pt. 4:6) , all born into it since the world began. (Col. 1:20; Heb. 9:24-26; 1 Jn. 2:2; 4:9-10; 8:32)
Unfortunately, not all were willing to be among the converted.
Some preferred their sin over obedience to God.
It will be even worse for the NT folks, since Jesus made it possible to walk without sin by His crucifixion and resurrection from the dead.
His example is our way of life.
Those who minimalized His death and suffering on their behalf will wish they hadn't.
It is written..."
  1. Matthew 8:12
    But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    Matthew 13:42
  2. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    Matthew 13:50
  3. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Convert to righteousness now while you still have time to bring some glory to God.
After death, it will be too late.

Don't care?
I would if I were you.
We get one life in which to be reconciled to God.
If we waste it doing evil, there is no further chance at eternal life.

They already responded with a "me first" attitude.
Moses believed in the impending arrival of the Savior.
Though denied the promised land, if he used the Law's atonements for sin, he will be saved.
Adam and Eve had no Law or atonements, and died.
Their fate is unknown to me.
I never really thought about it.

And those that hated Him will be cast into the lake of fire.

I am glad He did it...(past tense).

No hope exists for the condemned.
Get right now, while we have the chance.

He saved, and will save those who submit to Him during their lives.

Unfortunately, not all were willing to be among the converted.
Some preferred their sin over obedience to God.
It will be even worse for the NT folks, since Jesus made it possible to walk without sin by His crucifixion and resurrection from the dead.
His example is our way of life.
Those who minimalized His death and suffering on their behalf will wish they hadn't.
It is written..."
  1. Matthew 8:12
    But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
    Matthew 13:42
  2. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    Matthew 13:50
  3. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Convert to righteousness now while you still have time to bring some glory to God.
After death, it will be too late.
You mischaracterize my position.

There is no "second chance" for enemies of God, people who know they are against God.

Only for those ignorant they are fighting God. The text teaching that is here:

31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt. 12:30-32 NKJ)

To paraphrase: He who is not with God is against God. But those who don't realize I am God in the flesh, that they are fighting against God, their sins will be forgiven. But all who knowingly resist and fight God, blaspheming the Holy Spirit who unquestionably does the works of God, there is no forgiveness, ever.

No second chance for enemies of God. Stop misrepresenting my position.

Hi Alfred Persson

But there is no possibility. Jesus was just making sure that we understood that sin would never be forgiven. So, I'm just going to warn any who might throw off the covering blood of God's Christ, thinking they'll grab it on the next time around...it's not going to happen.

God bless,
Ted

Once you have taken your last breath, your eternal destination is set; Eternity with Christ if you are a born again believer, Hell if you have rejected Christ.

Hi Alfred Persson

But there is no possibility. Jesus was just making sure that we understood that sin would never be forgiven. So, I'm just going to warn any who might throw off the covering blood of God's Christ, thinking they'll grab it on the next time around...it's not going to happen.

God bless,
Ted
Perhaps reading scripture multiple times will help you understand it:

31 "Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt. 12:31-32 NKJ)

Perhaps reading scripture multiple times will help you understand it:

32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt. 12:31-32 NKJ)
Thanks.

God bless,
Ted

There are twelve parts to sin:

The offense:
The punishment due according to justice for the sin.

The offense must be forgiven in this life thru repentance and God’s mercy, the punishment of or justice in either this life or the next, penance

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Romans 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Thessalonians 1:5
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

2 Tim 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Phil 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

1 pet 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

James 1:2-8
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing

Hebrews 6:12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

1 Peter 2:20
For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Rev 2: 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

Rev 2:23 .....I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

There are twelve parts to sin:

The offense:
The punishment due according to justice for the sin.

The offense must be forgiven in this life thru repentance and God’s mercy, the punishment of or justice in either this life or the next, penance

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Romans 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Thessalonians 1:5
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

2 Tim 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

Phil 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

1 pet 4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

James 1:2-8
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing

Hebrews 6:12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

1 Peter 2:20
For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

Rev 2: 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

Rev 2:23 .....I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
What are the "Twelve Parts to sin"? If "offense" is the first, what are the remaining eleven?

You mischaracterize my position.

There is no "second chance" for enemies of God, people who know they are against God.

Only for those ignorant they are fighting God. The text teaching that is here:

32 "Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come. (Matt. 12:30-32 NKJ)

To paraphrase: He who is not with God is against God. But those who don't realize I am God in the flesh, that they are fighting against God, their sins will be forgiven. But all who knowingly resist and fight God, blaspheming the Holy Spirit who unquestionably does the works of God, there is no forgiveness, ever.

No second chance for enemies of God. Stop misrepresenting my position.
There are no ignorant sinners. (James 1:14-15)
Forgiveness of sins occurs, or doesn't occur, during one's life span.
Once one is dead, there is no more chance to change one's life.

There are no ignorant sinners. (James 1:14-15)
Forgiveness of sins occurs, or doesn't occur, during one's life span.
Once one is dead, there is no more chance to change one's life.
Contradicting Jesus would be sinful.

Why speak of the "age to come" if there is no chance sin will be forgiven during it?

You are contradicting Christ which seems sinful to me.

Contradicting Jesus would be sinful.

Why speak of the "age to come" if there is no chance sin will be forgiven during it?

You are contradicting Christ which seems sinful to me.
The only thing "ages to come" pertain to is the unforgiveness of the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
Any other sin can be repented of.
But not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is never forgivable.

Your doctrine accommodates sin.
If there was some hope of being forgiven after death, why abstain from lying, stealing, murder, adultery, or even suicide, here and now?
Your doctrine is of the devil.

The only thing "ages to come" pertain to is the unforgiveness of the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
Any other sin can be repented of.
But not blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is never forgivable.

Your doctrine accommodates sin.
If there was some hope of being forgiven after death, why abstain from lying, stealing, murder, adultery, or even suicide, here and now?
Your doctrine is of the devil.
Answering the last first, nothing I said accommodates sin or gives a reason for not repenting now in this life.
I gave no hope that people can ignore the Gospel now and repent later. Enemies of God, willfully wicked, people who spurn Christ's offer in this life, don't get a "second chance" in hell. They made their choice.

I define "second chance" as the opportunity to hear and believe the gospel in the afterlife, by all who didn't hear or fully understand it now in this life. My doctrine of God, and I support it with the Word of God.

AND we see again the limits of your ability to understand what you read. You can fix that easily, read everything multiple times until you understand it. I do that a lot, but I do it because I don't want to be like you, always clueless.

[If you know who Christ is, you must choose. Either you are with Him, or against Him. Either Friend or Foe, no middle ground]
[Because some don't know Christ is God in the flesh, "every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men" because they acted in ignorance. But the Holy Spirit is doing powerful works that OBVIOUSLY are from God, therefore blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will NEVER be forgiven]
[Anyone speaking a word against me clothed in human flesh like any other "son of man", can be forgiven because they are ignorant of my Deity, cant see I am God in the Flesh, but whoever speaks against God the Holy Spirit whose works are so clearly of God, will never be forgiven in this age or the age to come. When Christ added "this age or the age to come" He stated those who spoke against Him ignorantly and died, will be forgiven in the afterlife.]

I have no hope you will understand anything. You won't try to understand. For some odd reason, parading ignorance and screaming "you're of the Devil" "floats your boat", that is sad indeed.

Last edited:
Answering the last first, nothing I said accommodates sin or gives a reason for not repenting now in this life.
I gave no hope that people can ignore the Gospel now and repent later. Enemies of God, willfully wicked, people who spurn Christ's offer in this life, don't get a "second chance" in hell. They made their choice.

I defined "second chance" as the opportunity to hear and believe the gospel in the afterlife, by all who didn't hear or fully understand it now in this life. My doctrine of God, and I support it with the Word of God.

AND we see again the limits of your ability to understand what you read. You can fix that easily, read everything multiple times until you understand it. I do that a lot, but I do it because I don't want to be like you, always clueless.

[If you know who Christ is, you must choose. Either you are with Him, or against Him. Either Friend or Foe, no middle ground]
[Because some don't now Christ is God in the flesh, "every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men" because they acted in ignorance. But the Holy Spirit is doing powerful works that OBVIOUSLY are from God, therefore blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will NEVER be forgiven]
[Anyone speaking a word against me clothed in human flesh like any other "son of man", can be forgiven because they are ignorant of my Deity, cant see I am God in the Flesh, but whoever speaks against God the Holy Spirit whose works are so clearly of God, will never be forgiven in this age or the age to come. When Christ added "this age or the age to come" He implied those who spoke against Him ignorantly and died, will be forgiven in the afterlife.]

I have no hope you will understand anything. You won't try to understand. For some odd reason, parading ignorance and screaming "you're of the Devil" "floats your boat", that is sad indeed.
Your entire spiel accommodates sin.
"Be forgiven after death" allows sin unto death.
It nullifies repentance from sin and rebirth from a seed that cannot bring forth liars, thieves, or adulterers.
It devalues the suffering and death of Jesus who died to free us from sin.

It nullifies repentance from sin and rebirth from a seed that cannot bring forth liars, thieves, or adulterers.

Hopeless is more accurate, you should consider it.

I apologize for the "Hopeless" comment.

You're doing what you think is right. One day, you will realize it requires more effort, not only to know what others say, but also how best to refute them. Amazon.com has books on informal logic and "Arguments".

Back