Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Potters Clay (A Poem)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

rhomphaeam

I looked and saw the Potters’ clay.
Conceived in all its worth and purpose.
To comprehend such fine intent, was made.
Behold in all that beauty measured true,
The Workman did with skill to labour all.

Its lovely hues and colours set to good.
The outer garment bright, its form well hewn.
Its detail all mosaic laid and true it was
Then chanced to test its purpose known.
And in an instant hope was need and waste.

Such form by sin did break it all and loss.
Until that day would come when promised seed,
Being lifted up and pierced did bear the cost.
That in this earthen vessel, now death and ruin,
Receive that treasure which was priceless made.

Not now outward can its worth be known.
Nor eye can yet behold its beauty more.
The gift of life His very own is given now.
A broken vessel yet, the proof is set within.
The sweet aroma rises in hopes new song.

Rgomphaeam

I am so glad that I know His love for me...or I'd be terrified of Him. How He didn't vaporize me, I don't know.
Who is this God that we serve...and, being made in His image, who are we?

I am so glad that I know His love for me...or I'd be terrified of Him. How He didn't vaporize me, I don't know.
Who is this God that we serve...and, being made in His image, who are we?

“God's being is unitary; it is not composed of a number of parts working harmoniously, but simply one. There is nothing in His justice which forbids the exercise of His mercy.”
― A.W. Tozer, The Knowledge of the Holy

We do not know what we shall become until we see Christ the last Adam - then we shall be as He is because we shall see Him as He is.

We do not know what manner of man Adam our father was - seeing as when we first opened our eyes we were already dead in him.

We know they are lying,
they know they are lying,
they know we know they are lying,
we know they know we know they are lying,
but they are still lying.
Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

1637089072479.png
I don't mean His mercy...I mean His power...burned into my chest...knocked me off of my feet...took me 24 hours to even remember that it had happened...it was the most powerful experience of my life! I'm surprised I wasn't atomized. I like Tozer's explanation of why the Lord allows some to suffer for so many years. It confirmed what I'd already suspected.

View attachment 13233
I don't mean His mercy...I mean His power...burned into my chest...knocked me off of my feet...took me 24 hours to even remember that it had happened...it was the most powerful experience of my life! I'm surprised I wasn't atomized. I like Tozer's explanation of why the Lord allows some to suffer for so many years. It confirmed what I'd already suspected.

What occasion was that, brother?

Sometimes I forget that I'm talking on an open forum.

Sometimes we have to be stripped naked before we can be found clothed in Christ. It is the given of the flesh to always put on a garment for others to see us in a less than agregious manner - yet we must be seen as we are, else we will always rely on ourselves even when we do know that Adonai has chosen us for His names sake.

After 20 years of Malachi 3:3, and Luke 9:23, it was like the burning was to cauterize my heart. For me, I see Luke 9:23 as the NT version of the daily sacrifice. Yes, I know He died once-for-all...I'm not trampling on His blood or trying to add to His completed work. Without His sacrifice this other stuff wouldn't work.
I believe what I experienced was His Shekinah, which is what I believe is Yeshua.
7040788_large_e99d0cc762574c4dbab06f9a651b6236.png

Though I believe I'm a descendent of Aaron, I don't believe I'm high priest. I'm just a no-name dude whom He has gifted to see visions.

Sometimes we have to be stripped naked before we can be found clothed in Christ. It is the given of the flesh to always put on a garment for others to see us in a less than agregious manner - yet we must be seen as we are, else we will always rely on ourselves even when we do know that Adonai has chosen us for His names sake.

To which we can now say:

"Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! Indeed, the Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?” Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and standing before the angel. He spoke and said to those who were standing before him, saying, “Remove the filthy garments from him.” Again he said to him, “See, I have taken your iniquity away from you and will clothe you with festal robes.” Then I said, “Let them put a clean turban on his head.” So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with garments, while the angel of the Lord was standing by. And the angel of the Lord admonished Joshua, saying, “Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘If you will walk in My ways and if you will perform My service, then you will also govern My house and also have charge of My courts, and I will grant you free access among these who are standing here. ‘Now listen, Joshua the high priest, you and your friends who are sitting in front of you—indeed they are men who are a symbol, for behold, I am going to bring in My servant the Branch. ‘For behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave an inscription on it,’ declares the Lord of hosts, ‘and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day. ‘In that day,’ declares the Lord of hosts, ‘every one of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and under his fig tree.’ ” Zechariah 3:1-10

What you have described as a vision with the proportions of raiment and glory can only have meaning in the rebuilding of the Temple under the direction of Ezra and those others who laboured to rebuild the walls and the House. That House was torn down and the curtain was torn first. The Branch that is promised through Zechariah is Christ. What you are about is another day that has not yet come. So it would be best to keep it hidden in your heart and to speak of Christ to those who hold to no other than Him. That would be my wisdom and I too will end my days in Jerusalem.

Of course you are free to write as you please - and I agree that this is a public forum and so we are laid bare when we speak openly. I am for the churches brother and for the bride of Christ to be dressed in readiness for His return.

Now when the builders had laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, the priests stood in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites, the sons of Asaph, with cymbals, to praise the Lord according to the directions of King David of Israel. They sang, praising and giving thanks to the Lord, saying, “For He is good, for His lovingkindness is upon Israel forever.” And all the people shouted with a great shout when they praised the Lord because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid. Yet many of the priests and Levites and heads of fathers’ households, the old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, while many shouted aloud for joy, so that the people could not distinguish the sound of the shout of joy from the sound of the weeping of the people, for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the sound was heard far away. Ezra 3:10-13

Some things are indistinguishable brother and are best left that way before the time when Dan will be a judge of Israel and a horned serpent in the way causing the rider to fall backwards.

Rhomphaeam

Last edited:
To which we can now say:

What you have described as a vision with the proportions of raiment and glory can only have meaning in the rebuilding of the Temple under the direction of Ezra and those others who laboured to rebuild the walls and the House. That House was torn down and the curtain torn. The Branch that is promised through Zechariah is Christ. What you are about is another day that has not yet come. So it would be best to keep it hidden in your heart and to speak of Christ to those who hold to no other than Him. That would be my wisdom and I too will end my days in Jerusalem.

Of course you are free to write as you please - and I agree that this is a public forum and so we are laid bare when we speak openly. I am for the churches brother and for the bride of Christ to be dressed in readiness for His return.

Some things are indistinguishable brother and are best left that way before the time when Dan will be a judge of Israel and a horned serpent in the way causing the rider to fall backwards.

Rhomphaeam
Thank you very much.

Back