Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Problem of Evil

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
The date of these events is May 7 2023. Ah yes the problem of evil. Eventually all evil in this world will be blotted out as the blood of Christ washes away all sins. All sinners, which is everybody, will believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and thus be made clean of all their wrongdoings. Everyone thus perfectly clean to go to Heaven.
MALACHI 3:6-7, 10 "I the Lord do not change. So you, 0 descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed ... Return to me, and I will return to you," says the Lord Almighty..."Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

But specifically, for the problem of evil. Well, I figured I would have to tackle this one sooner or later, so let’s get right into the article! But first, before I give my answer to this problem of evil, let me give some context.
LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

So, I was going out with my family, my mother, my father, my younger sister and I the brother. My dad drove us to an event and my sister’s friends were there. We spun a wheel. I placed my hand written Gospel tracts about Christian Universalism, showing how all one has to do is to believe in Christ to gain permanent life and eventually everyone will.
ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back?

Anyways, after we went to McNally Robinson since my sister was looking for a book about Stoicism it seems. When looking through the books, there was books about Marx, a book titled “Critical Race Theory” which I think I’ve seen mentioned on news article, but I don’t really know what it’s about. One of the books on the bookshelf was “Philosophy for Dummies” so I decided to turn to a random page, and that’s where I saw the text talking about the problem of evil. Specifically, it talks about how God can be good if there is evil. So, I thought about my answer to that while shopping. My sister had a gift card so she got the books “Stranger in a Strange Land” and Dune. Meanwhile my father picked up a book titled “Cashflow Quadrants” something along those lines about financial independence. While we were in that mall, I placed more of my handwritten good news truths about Universal Reconciliation around, showing how all evil in the world will be removed by faith alone in Christ Jesus and thus all made permanently righteous with the Holy Spirit to go to paradise.
Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.

So about the problem of evil. Well then we saw the art gallery they hosted where some highschoolers were posting their drawings. Some fictional (fake) series like Touhou I think “Chang’e”, demon slayer, Genshin Impact. But then about the problem of evil. Well, once getting out of the shopping mall, we saw that there was a carnival in the parking lot! So there was a Ferris Wheel, rides, we didn’t go on any of them, just walked around since we were curious and not expecting a carnival to show up like that.
Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Alright but now for the problem of evil. So, when we were driving back after getting some burgers from Burger King to eat at home, my dad’s friend who lives close to our house said that he saw someone trying to get into our garage. This guy had different colored socks and had fingers under the garage door trying to open it. When approached, this guy trying to get into our garage said something along the lines of “Hey, I know the guy, leave me alone!” even though I don’t know him at all. All descendants of Adam, all humans are born with sin, everyone has done wrong, thus, we were all put into disobedience so that the Lord can grant us all mercy, and we will all receive the Blessed Hope of Christ by belief in Him, Jesus, the Lord of Hosts my friends :biggrin
1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jesus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."

Ok, so you probably notice that I keep pushing back the problem of evil in this article. I mean, as long as there is still sin, evil will always be a problem. But the point I mentioned showing Christian Universalism again and again through these real life events is by demonstrating that, the Problem of Evil will eventually be solved, because all evil will be removed. All people will have faith in Christ to gain permanent life. It’s incredible to think about just how many people we saw on this day and how each of them has their own lives, people they care about, a desire for life. The Lord is Almighty, and He loves all of creation, so I don’t think evil is a problem for him.

Like that “Philosophy of Dummies” book was probably pondering maybe a more complex answer to the problem of evil, I like to think of all these real life events that happened today, the care people have for each other hosting events of community, providing information in bookstores of intelligence, hosting carnivals of celebration, warning others of danger, how these are mere humans doing these things, and how much more the Almighty God Jesus Christ will do to convince everyone to believe in Him to made clean of all problems caused by evil and all evil. So I have faith in Him that He will resolve this evil. And for me, that’s the Solution to the Problem of Evil, faith in Christ. Amen.

Back