Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The public execution of Christains called for in Afghanistan

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm sure they do. We should have destroyed the government, and let Muslims kill each other. In that why we could have saved billions of dollars and American lives.
"Thou shalt not kill" applies to everybody. Muslims shouldn't kill each other, nor should we.

yup we are way wrong for stopping hitler, and hirito, should a let hitler kill all the jews and then let japenese rule china, ceded them alaska,all in the hope that they might let us live.
I have read some irrational, non-Christian ideas but this one "takes the cake".

"Thou shalt not kill" applies to everybody. Muslims shouldn't kill each other, nor should we.
We?
As in who?
Not Christians.
Christians live in this world but we are not part of this world.
Our weapons are not the weapons of the world

I have read some irrational, non-Christian ideas but this one "takes the cake".

Here is one that takes the cake. Biden wants to override State Governors who refuse to bow to his policies.

Whether it be our defeat in Viet Nam, or Americas defeat in the War Between The States, America never learns anything form past history.

Viet Nam should have taught us something, but Biden proves it didn't with his debacle in Afghanistan. The War between the States should have taught us something, but Biden proves it didn't with an effort to override the State Governors.

With Biden, and the Democratic Party, it is all about power to control everyone at the Federal level. And removing State power is necessary for that. Removing the Bill of Rights is necessary for this.

And Covid presents the opportunity for them to do this. And they will not let it go unattended.

And idiotic Americans will fall in line thinking they are doing the good thing. Getting their shots. Bowing to the government. All the while contributing to the suicide of the nation.

My opinion.

Quantrill

Back