Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The random thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
A thread for anything random and off topic.

I may as well start. So I was told I should wear the same clothes for 3 days without changing to acknowledge the homeless. I mean I already wear the same clothes for days on end sometimes anyhow im that lazy so it's not like it changes anything. I don't even know what the point is in all these things. I don't need to wear the same clothes for days to support the homeless. What do they get from it. I'm sure everyone is already aware it exists.

Its the same with all these causes. Doing things for causes.

I mean shave my head for cancer awareness. I mean shaving my head ain't going to save a life, I don't get it. I could shave my head but I don't need to shave my head just to prove I support cancer patients.

What are the reasons people do things for causes when it doesn't actually solve a problem?

I understand if there is money involved for it to give to the cause. But many times no one gets anything out of it. People just do something in the name of some cause with no point to it. The cause don't get anything and it don't help the solution.

Maybe it's all about trying to humble really self centred people to make them aware I don't know , but I'm already humble and know how the world rolls so I guess that's why I don't get it.

Anyhow that's my random talk about something.

Last edited:
I was told to stay home and save lives and I'm a hero if I stayed home because staying home and having a sleep saves lives . I tried that but I didn't achieve anything, people are still dying with 19. Apparently if people stayed home and played video games and had a nice hot shower or had a sleep are are hero's who saved civilian lives.

I mean why past veterans and current soldiers who protect the country are stressed, cold, hungry, rank, and miserable, with a slice of PTSD, can we all at least humble that complete BS status we were all given and give a round of applause to our true hero's. Our soldiers, our police, our paramedics, and our fire service our doctors and nurses,,beach life savers, and all our first responders. Who don't save lives having a sleep but work hard and deal with trauma on a consistent basis. They the hero's.

Tell me if I stay home and have a sleep I'm saving lives. What type of joke is that.

Last edited:
It’s a real comfort to know you’re saving lives by doing nothing, isn’t it? I mean, I didn’t have that privilege as hospitals saved lives by going to work.

Of course the lives saved were people between 71 and 90 years old… although they will likely “be lost” in the years to come as they age but nevermind. The well-being of a 35 year old father of three is no more valuable than a 90 year old, right? Better sacrifice the family than those 85 year olds.

I was told to stay home and save lives and I'm a hero if I stayed home because staying home and having a sleep saves lives . I tried that but I didn't achieve anything, people are still dying with 19. Apparently if people stayed home and played video games and had a nice hot shower or had a sleep are are hero's who saved civilian lives.

I mean why past veterans and current soldiers who protect the country are stressed, cold, hungry, rank, and miserable, with a slice of PTSD, can we all at least humble that complete BS status we were all given and give a round of applause to our true hero's. Our soldiers, our police, our paramedics, and our fire service our doctors and nurses,,beach life savers, and all our first responders. Who don't save lives having a sleep but work hard and deal with trauma on a consistent basis. They the hero's.

Tell me if I stay home and have a sleep I'm saving lives. What type of joke is that.
PTSD in some drives one to do stupid things.it doesn't make sense

Life can be tough and some people find it hard to deal with issues so they need support and seek help so they don't do stupid things.

I was even talking about that in lockdowns. Its even come out now mental health issues increased, crime has increased people are doing stupid things. Prison ain't good for nobody. Its easy for people to lose hope and when people lose hope they can easy flip and do stupid things. When people think they got nothing to lose that's a problem, they need seek support and need some positive guidance.

I always do my best to try support people and let them know they are acknowledged and people do care and there is hope so never give up and don't do nothing stupid. There is always support out there no one is alone so no one should ever feel like they are doing it alone.

Everything is a test and you just have to pull through and have strength.

Last edited:

I was symbolically awarded a hero's award because I stayed home. Some people got paid full salary to stay home and have a sleep and watch TV and have a hot shower and eat nice food and have a break maybe do some work around the house. So I just want to hand back my hero award and acknowledge and give respect to the people who do serve the country on the front line. The military, doctors and nurses, paramedics, fire service, the police force, and all other first responders who don't get paid to have a sleep and time off but work hard while everyone else is sleeping.

Last edited:
Today I learned.... I very highly likely have math dyslexia. I had SO MUCH TROUBLE IN SCHOOL with math, man. I was years behind my peers.

I think all people who have served the country on the front line need to be looked after more because there jobs are full of trauma and they have to carry around mental scars for the rest of there life due to there service for the country. They should never have to pay a bill ever again and get salary for life and offered free counciling and have support groups.

And the words homeless vetwran should not exist. Never leave a man behind. Obviously they have issues and find it hard adjusting back into society so where is there support. Were the country and then live under a bridge with issues. I have compassion.
Can't help those that don't want it.

Those that do locally can climb out .we have that level of support

Can't help those that don't want it.

Those that do locally can climb out .we have that level of support

That's is true. In general you can't help someone if they won't help themselves. As long as there is support available and they know they can reach out if they choose. And people are always encouraged to seek help and support if they have issues they find hard to deal with.

Today is my third day recovering from an illness. Tried to call out of work this morning, they were bargaining with me like "well, how about you come in for at least two hours, then we'll send you home if you still feel poorly"
I reluctantly agreed.
Came into work, got sent home not even an hour later. I'm happy about it, need the extra day of rest so that I can return closer to full strength tomorrow.

Why release this barbaric animal. I think I remember two dudes who smuggled coke and got death by firing squad. Yet this idiot gets half a sentence for being a terrorist. That's crooked man.

Two dudes who were only dealing with an illegal substance got sent to prison and the death penalty. They were remorseful and tried to turn there life around and do good, even converted to Christianity and ran a programme to help other prisoners turn there life around for the better. And they got death by firing squad. No mercy.

Yet some idiot flipped out and blew up over 200 innocent people and gets 20 years and reduced sentences for good behaviour as a terrorist, maybe even released early.

Last edited:
Back