Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The sad truth about the Afghan Army

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
JLB

The sad truth about the Afghan Army is that they are led by cowards. Note how the leader of their government fled the country. Of course it was, according to him, to lessen the bloodshed. No kidding! His own in particular. When your leaders are cowards, what will your followers be?

When all is in the Afghans favor...when the U.S. is supporting them...they are brave. But when it comes to just them, they run like rats.

Just like the rats in Washington today. Biden was forced to come back to Washington due to public opinion that recognized his cowardice in trying to leave. And, of course, where is Kamala Harris? Some foreign country somewhere. The white house is infested with rats that run. They don't know what to do. Our leadership is non-existent.

Biden and Kamala are no different then the Afghan president who fled. And stupid Americans put them in power. And stupid Americans now want to be silent. Hide. Now the media and their propaganda are eating the product of their efforts to get their man in.

The media helped him get in, but my, how they are now regretting that effort. Their own reporters and women they helped are now targets. Beyond help. Did you get that...beyond help. Hopeless.

America has betrayed them.

Go ahead, Biden and Harris...wash your hands of the blood that is on them. It will make you feel better.

My opinion.

Quantrill

JLB

The sad truth about the Afghan Army is that they are led by cowards. Note how the leader of their government fled the country. Of course it was, according to him, to lessen the bloodshed. No kidding! His own in particular. When your leaders are cowards, what will your followers be?

When all is in the Afghans favor...when the U.S. is supporting them...they are brave. But when it comes to just them, they run like rats.

Just like the rats in Washington today. Biden was forced to come back to Washington due to public opinion that recognized his cowardice in trying to leave. And, of course, where is Kamala Harris? Some foreign country somewhere. The white house is infested with rats that run. They don't know what to do. Our leadership is non-existent.

Biden and Kamala are no different then the Afghan president who fled. And stupid Americans put them in power. And stupid Americans now want to be silent. Hide. Now the media and their propaganda are eating the product of their efforts to get their man in.

The media helped him get in, but my, how they are now regretting that effort. Their own reporters and women they helped are now targets. Beyond help. Did you get that...beyond help. Hopeless.

America has betrayed them.

Go ahead, Biden and Harris...wash your hands of the blood that is on them. It will make you feel better.

My opinion.

Quantrill

I know many of us are frustrated with all the things going on in America.

Now is the time for prayer and repentance, asking God to forgive us and cleanse this nation of corruption and evil.

JLB

Truth from a soldier .

“The Afghan army wasn’t real. The Afghan Civil Authority was never real. They never collected taxes. There were no courts outside of police robbing people. None of it ever existed... it was just a big jobs program funded by American money, and the moment it looked like the money would go away, everyone went home.”

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/the-afghan-govt-overthrown-by-taliban-never-existed-source-677178

It's very sad.

The root problem being this American idealism that all people are the same and all people need to have their governments just like ours. And if we can just show them and teach them the joys of our liberty and licentiousness, they will embrace it.

And while America spends years in that process, many ally themselves to America. But overall nothing has changed with the vast majority of the people. And when America decides it's time to go, she abandons those who allied themselves to her.

You can see it in Viet Nam and in our own War between the states. America used the blacks, former slaves, in trying to take everything from the Southern white people. But their efforts failed. And the Feds went home leaving bitter hatred among the whites against the blacks they used against us. Resulting in much death and retribution.

It is a sad picture. When you see babies tossed up like a sack of potatoes by a parent just to get it over the wall, you can't imagine the horror and fear going on inside those people at that time. Utter hopelessness.

And the whole world is watching. Makes you wonder what they are thinking.

Quantrill

Truth from a soldier .

“The Afghan army wasn’t real. The Afghan Civil Authority was never real. They never collected taxes. There were no courts outside of police robbing people. None of it ever existed... it was just a big jobs program funded by American money, and the moment it looked like the money would go away, everyone went home.”

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/the-afghan-govt-overthrown-by-taliban-never-existed-source-677178

Never the less, we need to pray for the troops who will be sent back to rescue the hostages.

Sad.

They should have left the troops in-country until all those who were able to leave the country could do so safely. It was a mistake to pull them out so early.

war is war.
It's always been here and always will be until Jesus returns and wins the two big wars.
Giving opinions about Afghanistan does nothing to help the matter.
As JLB says, "pray".
God has more power than all of them put together.

war is war.
It's always been here and always will be until Jesus returns and wins the two big wars.
Giving opinions about Afghanistan does nothing to help the matter.
As JLB says, "pray".
God has more power than all of them put together.

"War is war" doesn't discount the stupidity and sadness of what we see in Afghanistan.

And 'prayer' doesn't discount the stupidity and sadness.

God having all power doesn't discount the stupidity and sadness.

Trusting in God doesn't leave man unaccountable.

That God has all power doesn't change the situation in Afghanistan.

The bottom line is that many are going to be abandoned by the U.S. and other European countries. Left to die at the hands of animals.

I know God has all power. I don't like to use that as an excuse to abandon countrymen and friends. I would rather use it as a reason to say no matter what, we are staying till we get you out of there.

The U.S. has created this hopelessness and fear and panic. We cannot be trusted.

Quantrill

"War is war" doesn't discount the stupidity and sadness of what we see in Afghanistan.

And 'prayer' doesn't discount the stupidity and sadness.

God having all power doesn't discount the stupidity and sadness.

Trusting in God doesn't leave man unaccountable.

That God has all power doesn't change the situation in Afghanistan.

The bottom line is that many are going to be abandoned by the U.S. and other European countries. Left to die at the hands of animals.

I know God has all power. I don't like to use that as an excuse to abandon countrymen and friends. I would rather use it as a reason to say no matter what, we are staying till we get you out of there.

The U.S. has created this hopelessness and fear and panic. We cannot be trusted.

Quantrill
You say "we can't be trusted".
That says a lot about your Christianity.

You say "we can't be trusted".
That says a lot about your Christianity.

Biden has given the Taliban, a known terrorist organization, a list of Americans who are still in Afghan and who have the proof that allows them to be evacuated.

Is that unbelievable or what? He has literally signed their death warrant. And their families.

So, yes, again. We cannot be trusted. Not only are we going to abandon many. We gave them over to the enemy.

If every there ever was an act of treason and high crimes, that is it.

Quantrill

Last edited:
Biden has given the Taliban, a known terrorist organization, a list of Americans who are still in Afghan and who have the proof that allows them to be evacuated.

Is that unbelievable or what? He has literally signed their death warrant. And their families.

So, yes, again. We cannot be trusted. Not only are we going to abandon many. We gave them over to the enemy.

If every there ever was an act of treason and high crimes, that is it.

Quantrill
2 Corinthians 5:20; "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors....
2 Corinthians 10:3-6;
"For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of this world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish arguments and every pretention that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience once your obedience is complete."

Ephesians 6:12; For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities against the powers of this dark world of evil in the heavenly realms."

2 Corinthians 5:20; "We are therefore Christ's ambassadors....
2 Corinthians 10:3-6;
"For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of this world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish arguments and every pretention that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience once your obedience is complete."

Ephesians 6:12; For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities against the powers of this dark world of evil in the heavenly realms."

Good verses. They don't speak to a thing that I addressed, other than prove what I have addressed.

I liken your reply to a Christian man whose house has been broken into and the intruders are raping his wife. While she is being raped he kneels beside her and tells her to be strong in faith. Our struggle is not against flesh and blood. And then tells her to pray for those raping her. Because we do not wage war as the world does. What a blessing she is getting from you.

It is this thinking that absolutely nauseates me. People using their christianity as an excuse for their own cowardice and as an excuse for the cowardice of the nation.

We've produced a nation of 'guys'. Real men can hardly be found anymore. Even in the Christian community.

Quantrill

Last edited:
Back