Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Simple Key to Interpreting Revelation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

RBDERRICK

Supporter
The reason Jesus' Revelation to us is such a confusing mess, that some even say no one can understand it all, is because we have made it a mess. We make it into a massive tangle of mystery, symbology, and hidden secrets, that no man can unravel.

We are first messing it all up, then trying to unravel our own mess. We are the ones that have made Revelation the Gordian knot of God, not Jesus Christ.

It only makes sense that Revelation of Christ ought make clear easy sense of all His prophecies of old, since it's His Revelation that uncovers all mysteries and secrets of all such prophecies.

Revelation is the final picture by which all the pieces of the puzzle can be easily and rightly fit together. We've been trying to interpret Revelation as a missing picture, and cutting and misshaping old prophecy pieces into it, until we think we have a proper picture of the whole.

The ley therefore is to first read and see and study the final picture made by the words of Jesus Revelation, and then go get the old pieces of prophecy and place them in order easily according to the end product: The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Conclusion: Revelation interprets all old prophecy of Scripture, not the other way around. We don't interpret Revelation by old prophecy of Scripture.

We don't take old prophecies of Scripture, and then say Revelation must mean this or that, based upon where we choose to put the pieces of old prophecy into the puzzle.

The key to unlocking the great mysteries of Revelation, is by throwing away the lock we have put on Christ's Revealing of all mysteries of prophecies of old.

Revelation is not written as the greatest mystery of God in the Bible, even greater in mysteriousness than all prophecies before, but is the key to unlocking all such old prophetic mysteries in a sure and sensible way.

Example:

Where does Gog first appear in Revelation? In Rev 20 after the Millennium of Christ is expired on earth. And Gog appears with Magog at the same time and in the same way, when Satan is loosed upon the earth one last time.

Why then would anyone try to place the old prophetic piece of Gog anywhere before Rev 20:8, which is the proper resting place of Gog in the final product of all prophecy?

That is plainly taking a piece out of the final picture and trying to place it elsewhere, which always requires changing the words and shape of that piece in order to do so.

That is why Revelation looks more like a misshapen surreal painting by Picasso, rather than the very clear Final Picture of all prophecy of God, Who gives it to Jesus Christ to show to us. Trying to fit old prophecies into Revelation without even looking at the whole picture of Revelation first, is what makes Jesus' Revelation such a mess to look at.

And so now let's test the working key:

Gog is only prophesied before Revelation in Ezek 38. And what does the Gog in prophecy say:

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

Unwalled villages with them that are at rest.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city.

And so the prophecy of Ezek 38 fits nicely into picture of Rev 20.

Until the unwalled towns round about God's beloved city on earth, are full of saints in Christ Jesus at rest, Gog will not be coming against them for war.

And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

This is Christ first turning back all nations from war during His Millennium. He then draws those subdued by His rule, yet still thirsting for war at the end of His reign. And He brings them all gathered together around His city and camp of saints, to utterly destroy them all in one fire of God from heaven.

Satan holds the hooks, and is one last time loosed and used by God to draw out His enemies to be decieved into their own ditch of destruction.

Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Those of the nations obeying the King outwardly are still plotting in heart how to destroy Him and His armies of saints. God of course knows their hearts, and prophecies for them to make themselves ready and even wisely keep guard about it, because it makes no difference in the end.

And the visitation of the latter days are by Satan. And the land they go against are the saints encamped at rest around Jerusalem. The land and mountains of Israel have always been at war at one time or another, before the Lord's return. At the end of His reign the secret enemies of the King are drawn out to seek to destroy them at rest during His reign.

Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

Satan and armies of Gog and Magog going immediately the breadth of earth like a storm with much cloud cover.

Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

The outwardly obdeient with inward deciet and corruption, do not know what true rest is, especially in the Lord. Them of Gog have no understanding of who they are against, but only that they appear lowly and weak for prey.

And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.

As with Pharaoh and his armies destroyed in the Red Sea for all nations to hear of, so Gog and Magog will be sanctified all at once by fire in the righteous judgment of God.

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.

The saved nations on the new earth will all remember the last great day of battle between God and Gog Magog.

The Final Picture shows plainly that the prophetic pieces of Gog and Magog belong easily and squarely right in the middle of Rev 20. The point is that we only see it clearly, when we already know the piece can only be inserted where that piece is revealed to be in the final picture. Once we begin inserting old prophecy where it belongs, it all makes perfect and easy sense in the end. Like taking a car key and inserting it in the proper key holes, to unlock and run well.

So far, the key to unlocking the mysteries of Revelation is working just fine. It not only fits the old pieces nicely together, but also adds instruction to Revelation by their content.

First we read and study and know and see what Revelation says, as the end picture of the puzzle, then we begin taking pieces of old prophecy of Scripture, and placing them surely and properly and easily where they belong.

Revelation gives the whole product and framework for the puzzle. Then the words of old prophesy fill in greater details to teach how God prophesies and fulfills His prophecies. Finally we receive doctrine of God from doing so. Exactly how He allows His enemies to be decieved, prophecies to them as merciful warning, and then fulfills His prophecy as promised upon them in righteous judgment and punishment.

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

And so now I know how not to err interpreting old Scripture by putting it into the wrong spot in Revelation of Jesus.

And one sure sign of trying to jam it in wrongly, is that it doesn't easily and surely fit. It surely fits, because the words of Revelation say it belongs there. It easily fits, because all details of the prophecy comply where Revelation receives them.

Not easily fitting is seen by a lengthy and confusing explanation, that may even need Greek and Hebrew to shape the piece differently, in order to justify putting it where it doesn't belong.

Wresting Scripture and mangling prophecy is by trying to make pieces of the puzzle of God's word, fit into doctrine or prophecy where they don't belong.

The resurrection of Ezekiel 37 corresponds to the resurrection of the saints in rev 20:4.
The countries destroyed in Ezekiel before Ezekiel 37 such as Egypt are all destroyed during the war of Armageddon. Thats why Egypt does not accompany Ethiopia and Lybia when they invade the kingdom of heaven with Gog.Egypt is a lowly country not able to raise itself against anyone.
In fact,none of the countries within the promised land today from the Euphrates to the Nile exist when Gogs vast army invades the promised land.

The only people in the promised land during the millinium are saints and the kingdom is Christs.

I guess I should go ahead and tell you.The ten horns are destroyed during the war of Armageddon along with the little horn in the pleasant land today.

They are all destroyed before the saints inherit their land.The land is taken from those 11 horns and given to the saints.

The resurrection of Ezekiel 37 corresponds to the resurrection of the saints in rev 20:4.
I can agree with that. It certainly is the resurrection of God's people from the dead.

Thats why Egypt does not accompany Ethiopia and Lybia when they invade the kingdom of heaven with Gog.

What do you mean by the kingdom of heaven? Christ's Millennium on earth?
In fact,none of the countries within the promised land today from the Euphrates to the Nile exist when Gogs vast army invades the promised land.
Where do you get that? They certainly exist during the Lord's Millennium. Why not at the end of His reign?

The only people in the promised land during the millinium are saints and the kingdom is Christs.
Can't agree with this, since there will be those refusing to come up for the feast of tabernacles, and they will be punished with no rain, until they repent.

But of course I haven't met anyone, including myself, who didn't sin anymore at all after being saved.

I do agree all the sheep entering into His Millennium kingdom will be newborn saints in Christ.

I can agree with that. It certainly is the resurrection of God's people from the dead.

What do you mean by the kingdom of heaven? Christ's Millennium on earth?

Where do you get that? They certainly exist during the Lord's Millennium. Why not at the end of His reign?

Can't agree with this, since there will be those refusing to come up for the feast of tabernacles, and they will be punished with no rain, until they repent.

But of course I haven't met anyone, including myself, who didn't sin anymore at all after being saved.

I do agree all the sheep entering into His Millennium kingdom will be newborn saints in Christ.
Yes I'm speaking of the millinial kingdom when I speak of the kingdom of heaven.

And no ,there will not be anyone in the millinial kingdom who has not been saved.
Those who have no rain are consumed.

Zech 14
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Those who receive no rain ,recieve the plague.The plague consumes them as they stand upon their feet as seen below.

Zech 14
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

So no,there will only be christians in the promised land from the Euphrates river to the Nile .All others are consumed.All who dwell in the promised land be be holy,washed clean.Five cities of Egypt east of the Nile river are incorporated into the millinial kingdom for they are in the boundary of the promised land.

Isaiah 19

18 In that day shall five cities in the land of Egypt speak the language of Canaan, and swear to the Lord of hosts; one shall be called, The city of destruction.

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

21 And the Lord shall be known to Egypt, and the Egyptians shall know the Lord in that day, and shall do sacrifice and oblation; yea, they shall vow a vow unto the Lord, and perform it.

22 And the Lord shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal it: and they shall return even to the Lord, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance

The rest of Egypt shall be laid to waste and will lay desolate for 40 years.No foot of man or beast will pass through it because of what the cruel man of sin does to it.

The reason Jesus' Revelation to us is such a confusing mess, that some even say no one can understand it all, is because we have made it a mess. We make it into a massive tangle of mystery, symbology, and hidden secrets, that no man can unravel.

We are first messing it all up, then trying to unravel our own mess. We are the ones that have made Revelation the Gordian knot of God, not Jesus Christ.

It only makes sense that Revelation of Christ ought make clear easy sense of all His prophecies of old, since it's His Revelation that uncovers all mysteries and secrets of all such prophecies.

Revelation is the final picture by which all the pieces of the puzzle can be easily and rightly fit together. We've been trying to interpret Revelation as a missing picture, and cutting and misshaping old prophecy pieces into it, until we think we have a proper picture of the whole.

The ley therefore is to first read and see and study the final picture made by the words of Jesus Revelation, and then go get the old pieces of prophecy and place them in order easily according to the end product: The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Conclusion: Revelation interprets all old prophecy of Scripture, not the other way around. We don't interpret Revelation by old prophecy of Scripture.

We don't take old prophecies of Scripture, and then say Revelation must mean this or that, based upon where we choose to put the pieces of old prophecy into the puzzle.

The key to unlocking the great mysteries of Revelation, is by throwing away the lock we have put on Christ's Revealing of all mysteries of prophecies of old.

Revelation is not written as the greatest mystery of God in the Bible, even greater in mysteriousness than all prophecies before, but is the key to unlocking all such old prophetic mysteries in a sure and sensible way.
Hello RBDERRICK.
I believe Revelation is confusing because people fail to understand that what's said is meant to show us who Christ is through our union with him.

For instance, the two witnesses aren't just two people. They represent all believers who preach the truth because,

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Jn.8:17-18

Testifying for 3 1/2 years can easily be understood as any believer testifying of our Lord, whose earthly ministry, which is thought to have lasted 3 years.

Also, Eze.39 seems more comparable to Rev.19 than Rev.20, unless killing unbelievers is thought of in a spiritual sense.

Hello RBDERRICK.
I believe Revelation is confusing because people fail to understand that what's said is meant to show us who Christ is through our union with him.

For instance, the two witnesses aren't just two people. They represent all believers who preach the truth because,

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me. Jn.8:17-18

Testifying for 3 1/2 years can easily be understood as any believer testifying of our Lord, whose earthly ministry, which is thought to have lasted 3 years.

Also, Eze.39 seems more comparable to Rev.19 than Rev.20, unless killing unbelievers is thought of in a spiritual sense.
Scripture plainly states that the two witnesses kill and torment other people during the tribulation.Yiu shouldn't assume they are good evangelicals.
Many evangelicals pledge their undying support to Israel and it's government and will do anything to protect it.

Scripture plainly states that the two witnesses kill and torment other people during the tribulation.
Look carefully. It says (paraphrasing) "if anyone hurts them...fire comes from their mouths...and kills their enemies...and the enemy must be killed that way."

Fire comes from their mouths (Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD Jer.23:29.)

And kills their enemies (The one who rejects Me and does not accept My teachings has one who judges him: the word which I spoke. That will judge him on the last day. Jn.12:48.)

Who must be killed this way (Comment; This is the only way any believer kills an unbeliever because,

And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled Col.1:21

The flesh of believers is put to death now by the word of the Lord.)
Yiu shouldn't assume they are good evangelicals.
I know God knows who his people are. The Bible tells us people who love God love others. Jesus said,

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, Mt.5:43-44

The is the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Many evangelicals pledge their undying support to Israel and it's government and will do anything to protect it.
The Israel of God is protected in Christ,

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Lk.10:19

The Apostles were later killed but,

whosoever liveth and believeth on me shall never die. Believest thou this? Jn.11:26

It's what he taught from a heavenly perspective.

Look carefully. It says (paraphrasing) "if anyone hurts them...fire comes from their mouths...and kills their enemies...and the enemy must be killed that way."

Fire comes from their mouths (Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD Jer.23:29.)

And kills their enemies (The one who rejects Me and does not accept My teachings has one who judges him: the word which I spoke. That will judge him on the last day. Jn.12:48.)

Who must be killed this way (Comment; This is the only way any believer kills an unbeliever because,

And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled Col.1:21

The flesh of believers is put to death now by the word of the Lord.)

I know God knows who his people are. The Bible tells us people who love God love others. Jesus said,

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, Mt.5:43-44

The is the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The Israel of God is protected in Christ,

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Lk.10:19

The Apostles were later killed but,

whosoever liveth and believeth on me shall never die. Believest thou this? Jn.11:26

It's what he taught from a heavenly perspective.
You need to look very carefully.
The only word that scripture says comes out of their mouths to devour their enemies is the word "fire".

Fire coming out of the mouths is a command given to the armed forces of the north to destroy their enemies.This is common sense.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

The two evangelicals who support Israel do not love thier enemies,they torment them.

40 percent as of 2005 and rising quickly

Evangelicals are playing an increasing role in the military. Department of Defense statistics show that 40 percent of active duty personnel are evangelical Christians. Sixty percent of taxpayer-funded military chaplains are evangelical.Jul 27, 2005

Evangelicals love Babylon and it's king.

In a 2017 recorded address to the thousands of attendees at CUFI’s annual conference in Washington, Netanyahu thanked his “Christian friends of Israel,” saying, “You are always there for us. We have no better friends on earth than you.”

Last edited:
You need to look very carefully.
The only word that scripture says comes out of their mouths to devour their enemies is the word "fire".

Fire coming out of the mouths is a command given to the armed forces of the north to destroy their enemies.This is common sense.

Fire commands are oral orders issued by leaders to focus and distribute fires as required achieving decisive effects against the enemy. They allow leaders to rapidly and concisely articulate their firing instructions using a standard format (Refer to TC 3-20.31-4 for more information).

The two evangelicals who support Israel do not love thier enemies,they torment them.
Dear friend,
This is repackaged Judaism. To this day, Jews believe the Messiah is coming to defeat their human enemies.

The Messiahs' army is at war now,

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh 2Cor.10:3

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood Eph.6:12

When this war ends, it's judgment day.

Dear friend,
This is repackaged Judaism. To this day, Jews believe the Messiah is coming to defeat their human enemies.

The Messiahs' army is at war now,

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh 2Cor.10:3

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood Eph.6:12

When this war ends, it's judgment day.
Daniel 11:31
His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Revelation 11
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.
5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

revelation 11
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

THEY ASCENDED UP TO HEAVEN IN A CLOUD.
LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH BRIMSTONE.

Daniel 12:11
From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Last edited:
His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.

Revelation 11
2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.
5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die.

revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Revelation 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
revelation 11
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
I believe Gods' people are his Temple,

in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, Eph.2:21

If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. 1Cor.3:17

I believe the "abomination causing desolation" is the rejection of God, which is what wicked men did to our Savior.

Taking away the "daily sacrifice", which is how our Lord lived daily.

I believe a lamb that speaks like a dragon is nothing more than an unbeliever masquerading as a believer. It doesn't matter how many followers he has. He simply perverts the gospel.

I believe Gods' people are his Temple,

in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, Eph.2:21

If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are. 1Cor.3:17

I believe the "abomination causing desolation" is the rejection of God, which is what wicked men did to our Savior.

Taking away the "daily sacrifice", which is how our Lord lived daily.

I believe a lamb that speaks like a dragon is nothing more than an unbeliever masquerading as a believer. It doesn't matter how many followers he has. He simply perverts the gospel.
It's the armed forces that places the abomination that causes desolation.
If you want to believe the armed forces have developed a device that can reject God and cause Jerusalem's desolation then that's your belief.

I will stick with the cloud the two witnesses ascend into heaven in.That is the day the abomination is placed in Jerusalem.

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation

It's the armed forces that places the abomination that causes desolation.
If you want to believe the armed forces have developed a device that can reject God and cause Jerusalem's desolation then that's your belief.
Actually Shilohsfoal what I said was, rejecting God is the abomination that causes desolation. The Messias' crucifixion is the best example of that.
And quite frankly, I'm not the one arguing in favor of some future victory of Jesus over evil. I said, when the war believers are now in ends, it's judgment day. The Messiah isn't returning to fight. He's coming as Judge.

Actually Shilohsfoal what I said was, rejecting God is the abomination that causes desolation. The Messias' crucifixion is the best example of that.
And quite frankly, I'm not the one arguing in favor of some future victory of Jesus over evil. I said, when the war believers are now in ends, it's judgment day. The Messiah isn't returning to fight. He's coming as Judge.
Actually journeyman,what the word of God says is that the armed forces place the abominatiion that causes desolation in Jerusalem

If your not in the armed forces,then you are not authorized to place the abomination that causes desolation.Your not allowed to handle such a device.

His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation

Actually journeyman,what the word of God says is that the armed forces place the abominatiion that causes desolation in Jerusalem

If your not in the armed forces,then you are not authorized to place the abomination that causes desolation.Your not allowed to handle such a device.

I believe the abomination is rejecting Jesus. Believers are conformed to our Lords' image. Unbelievers reflect the beasts' image.

I think the key is to see that when Jesus said it would happen “soon” it happened soon and find the fulfillment in history. It’s astonishing.

Back