Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Son of God and the son of man!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Chongshipei

What a wonderful saviour we serve, how He is both perfectly God, and perfectly man and willing to die on the cross for our sins. Even though we are so unworthy of His love, still He chooses to die for us. Even though we can be so wicked at times, still He loves us. I can understand why someone will love a good person, but God? He loves us, the wicked! God's love is truly so great.

Many times I ponder over this fact,and remains amazed!

It takes courage and a sound mind to stand up for your beliefs and morals when they are only good intentions and that's why I respect Jesus in general. He didn't fold and stood his ground even till death.

Last edited:
It takes courage and a sound mind to stand up for your beliefs and morals when they are only good intentions and that's why I respect Jesus in general. He didn't fold and stood his ground even till death.
Why is it a sound mind to stand up for beliefs that are good intentions but totally wrong? Why are the intensions not truth the measure?

Last edited:
Why is it a sound mind to stand up for beliefs that are good intentions but totally wrong? Why are the intensions not truth the measure?

Yea but as we know how Jesus lived going from eye witness and second witness accounts he only done good works and he spoke what he believed was truth without forcing anyone to accept him yet he was persecuted for it, and he stood his ground. All he had to do was deny himself. Labeled a trouble maker and censored when he done no wrong. Didn't harm no one just called out hypocracy when he seen it or helped others and healed others in good works.

Last edited:
Yea but as we know how Jesus lived going from eye witness and second witness accounts he only done good works and he spoke what he believed was truth without forcing anyone to accept him yet he was persecuted for it, and he stood his ground. All he had to do was deny himself. Labeled a trouble maker and censored when he done no wrong.
Yes although he didn’t merely believe it to be true. It was true. There’s a difference. One day all who ever lived will know that what he taught was true, all of it.
The one who cries they are offended and forces people or punishes people if they don't agree with them is the trouble maker.
Yes. They don’t know they hold the truth a d so have to defend it even if it means attacking those who disagree.

Yea but as we know how Jesus lived going from eye witness and second witness accounts he only done good works and he spoke what he believed was truth without forcing anyone to accept him yet he was persecuted for it, and he stood his ground. All he had to do was deny himself. Labeled a trouble maker and censored when he done no wrong. Didn't harm no one just called out hypocracy when he seen it or helped others and healed others in good works.

The one who cries they are offended and forces people or punishes people if they don't agree with them is the trouble maker. They the one who should probably seek mental health advice and a psychiatrist, and some are probably already in prison for domestic abuse or blackmail, coercive control, terrorism, assaults, and so on.
True. The meek shall inherit the Kingdom of God.

Its dangerous these days but I could picture it in those days I mean he started a movement people started following him and he gathered crowds, started getting a name for himself. He would have been seen him as a threat. And one of his closest friends snitched him out.

Jealous people, power trippers, those in high authority positions don't like being challenged or anyone standing in there way. It's always been that way.
That is what they did and why they did it. You nailed it.

Jesus always remained in God's will as He never spoke or did anything that God did not give Him to speak and to do.

John 5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
John 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
John 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Back