Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Spirit of Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-8113698534_20210917_214242_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional 17th September, 2021

Topic: The Spirit of Jesus

Highlights:

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

1 John 5:11-13

Our Lord Jesus once said "give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God what belongs to God.” because what belongs to God is different to what belongs to the government. This brings us to the question: What is the thing that belongs to God? The answer is your simple: It's your Confidence in Him. This is not an ordinary confidence, but a confidence engineered by the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

This spirit of Jesus is very special that it can never be outdated. Apostle Paul Said "For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day." 2 Timothy 1:12

All authority in heaven and earth and underneath the earth is backing up the Spirit of Jesus and that is why it can never flop forever. That is why all faith filled believers never give up their Faith.

Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” Acts 5:39

There are different Spirits, but the Spirit of Jesus is only Spirit that can do tremendous miracles and transformations in the world. Anyone who has the Spirit of Jesus has great confidence in God. If anyone says He's a Christian and does not have hope of tomorrow, Let that person ask for the Spirit of Jesus to come into their lives and they will begin see divine transformation.

Prayer: Almighty Father send into my life the Spirit of Jesus Christ and let the Spirit of Jesus show Your all sufficiency in my life in Jesus name. Amen

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

1 John 5:11-13
This verse compliments John 3.16. Which is a verse everybody knows, former believers of Christ, and heathens and atheists all know John 3.16. This verse is the same but the context is more advanced and more in depth.

Back