Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Strong Delusion is symbolized by the flying frogs out of the mouths of the Dragon, Beast and False Prophet

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Rev. 16:13 NKJ)

When Satan's angels the "fallen ones" (Nephilim Gen. 6:4) return, they will be disguised as an Exterrestrial Race, with the Dragon as their "Commander":

I highly recommend both Alnor's book and video. He surveyed UFO cults and how they adopt Biblical concepts and terminology to teach the "strong delusion"​

Ufo's in the New Age: Extraterrestrial Messages and the Truth of Scripture Paperback – October 1, 1992
by William M. Alnor

Here is a fascinating summary of the history and trends of UFOlogy by cult expert and award-winning journalist Bill Alnot. He exposes the distortion of Christian beliefs and other dangerous occult activities involved in the New Age UFO movement.

UFO Cults and Extraterrestrial-Based Religious Movements​

Ancient of Days UFOs and Abduction Conference Filmed on Location in Roswell, New Mexico During the Annual Roswell UFO Festival William Alnor PhD is the author of four books: Soothsayers of the Second Advent; UFOs in the New Age; Heaven Can't Wait, and UFO Cults and the New Millennium. He has appeared on numerous radio and television shows including 20/20, Inside Edition and A Current Affair.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Rev. 16:13 NKJ)

When Satan's angels the "fallen ones" (Nephilim Gen. 6:4) return, they will be disguised as an Exterrestrial Race, with the Dragon as their "Commander":

Is this a sci-fy movie the invasion of the dragon and the flying frogs?
I have met people who say the bible is only a literal book.

Trouble is I have never seen dragons ... so this is symbolic language talking about forces
and influences going on in the world.

It makes me think, how could you describe this literally because you would end up with a
massive number of pages to pull out the essence of the power behind certain behaviours in
people and the results.

Just look at how Hitler took over Germany and got these "nice" people do horrendous things
to innocents who he painted as the cause of all the worlds failure and problems.
You do not need aliens etc. to create this hell on earth, people will go there all by themselves.

What took me by surprise is over cleanliness leads people to devalue those for whatever reason
do not follow this hygiene approach. That feeling, exaggerated and turned into hate, creates
the emotional atmosphere for dehumanising people. Peoples morality can easily be shifted by
a group and a charismatic leader. Just take two examples today, Putin and Trump. Loyalty goes
to the individual, it does not matter what they do, which is so wrong and evil.

So the situation that is currently a serious problem is not highlighting this loyalty to the corrupt
which destroys the good things embedded in our social structures.

God bless you

Trouble is I have never seen dragons ... so this is symbolic language talking about forces

It makes me think, how could you describe this literally because you would end up with a
massive number of pages to pull out the essence of the power behind certain behaviours in
people and the results.

Just look at how Hitler took over Germany and got these "nice" people do horrendous things
to innocents who he painted as the cause of all the worlds failure and problems.
You do not need aliens etc. to create this hell on earth, people will go there all by themselves.

What took me by surprise is over cleanliness leads people to devalue those for whatever reason
do not follow this hygiene approach. That feeling, exaggerated and turned into hate, creates
the emotional atmosphere for dehumanising people. Peoples morality can easily be shifted by
a group and a charismatic leader. Just take two examples today, Putin and Trump. Loyalty goes

So the situation that is currently a serious problem is not highlighting this loyalty to the corrupt

God bless you
The title of this thread got me curious.
I didn't know there was such nonsense being spoken of...
with all the problems we have...

people and the results.

God bless you
The phenomena of acceptance of evil could also be explained by "confirmation bias", facts don't matter. Google it.

The military videos put the burden of proof on those who doubt. Alnor alerts us all, the fastest growing religion is the strong delusion belief in UFOs.
Yes.
But it still doesn't answer the basic question of where do we come from.

Anyone with half a brain will ask:
Where do the elohim come from?
It's never ending.

I didn't watch the entire video. It's well done for its purpose.

Yes.
But it still doesn't answer the basic question of where do we come from.

Anyone with half a brain will ask:
Where do the elohim come from?
It's never ending.

I didn't watch the entire video. It's well done for its purpose.
Evidently you got the wrong idea. The Strong Delusion in 2 Thessalonians is "inspired" by spiritism, Satanic energeia:

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working (1753 ἐνέργεια energeia) of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders (2 Thess. 2:9 NKJ)

Spiritism is the "secret power" (3466 μυστήριον musterion) that inspires lawlessness:

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way (2 Thess. 2:7 NIV)

That secret power, spiritism has inspired spirit, word and spurious letters that had shaken and upset the Thessalonians the Day of Christ had left them behind:

not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. (2 Thess. 2:2 NKJ)

In the End Time the Holy Spirit will stop restraining Satanic energeia to deceive, and people will believe the Strong Delusion because fallen angels will be permitted to appear physically in our skies and on earth as they (the Fallen Ones, the Nephilim) did during the Days of Noah. They will be disguised as Extraterrestrials, and claim to be our Designers.

That is the demon inspired prophecy the Dragon, Beast and False prophet preach to deceive the earth to fight God at Armageddon:

In the following, the river Euphrates symbolically represents the boundary separating the spirit realm from the world, Israel's eastern most border (as per God's promises). The Kings of the East are fallen angels. The BIG LIE is "ancient alien theory" and that Yahweh God is just a competing ET leader who jealously doesn't want man to evolve. So they deceive the earth to fight God at Armageddon.

12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Rev. 16:12-16 NKJ)

Evidently you got the wrong idea. The Strong Delusion in 2 Thessalonians is "inspired" by spiritism, Satanic energeia:

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working (1753 ἐνέργεια energeia) of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders (2 Thess. 2:9 NKJ)

Spiritism is the "secret power" (3466 μυστήριον musterion) that inspires lawlessness:

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way (2 Thess. 2:7 NIV)

That secret power, spiritism has inspired spirit, word and spurious letters that had shaken and upset the Thessalonians the Day of Christ had left them behind:

not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. (2 Thess. 2:2 NKJ)

In the End Time the Holy Spirit will stop restraining Satanic energeia to deceive, and people will believe the Strong Delusion because fallen angels will be permitted to appear physically in our skies and on earth as they (the Fallen Ones, the Nephilim) did during the Days of Noah. They will be disguised as Extraterrestrials, and claim to be our Designers.

That is the demon inspired prophecy the Dragon, Beast and False prophet preach to deceive the earth to fight God at Armageddon:

In the following, the river Euphrates symbolically represents the boundary separating the spirit realm from the world, Israel's eastern most border (as per God's promises). The Kings of the East are fallen angels. The BIG LIE is "ancient alien theory" and that Yahweh God is just a competing ET leader who jealously doesn't want man to evolve. So they deceive the earth to fight God at Armageddon.

12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Rev. 16:12-16 NKJ)

I was speaking of the video you posted....

The phenomena of acceptance of evil could also be explained by "confirmation bias", facts don't matter. Google it.
"confirmation bias" is for simple things that do not matter much to peoples lives.
The real acceptance of evil is about emotional manipulation by political movements and leaders.

Imagine everyone is innocent until proven guilty. This stops haters and manipulators from working,
because action is based on obvious fact not rumour or lies. Once a society flips over into speculation
is truth, they a the tool of the loudest speaker.

God bless you

Future prediction fatigue.

3 names come to mind Alex Jones, Trump, Kenneth Copland.
Liars where called liars when it was found they had no problem lying for their own ends.
So nothing they said could be relied upon.

Already whole movements align with their heroes, and lying is ok because it is deceiving the enemy,
who are going to take away our country.....

By teaming up with liars you immediately have a problem. It is no longer a work of God, or something
of value, and will be a work of the enemy. Jesus said this about liars

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
John 8:44

The Lord speaks the truth, so words from Him must be truth or they are not of the Lord.
There was a time when prophecy was held to this standard, but now its thankyou for trying.

End time prophecy has a bad record, to date all date makers or people saying this is the anti-Christ etc.
are lying. So this is high bar to reach, I make no judgement on this contribution other than past attempts
have not come from the Lord.

Future prediction fatigue.

3 names come to mind Alex Jones, Trump, Kenneth Copland.
Liars where called liars when it was found they had no problem lying for their own ends.
So nothing they said could be relied upon.

Already whole movements align with their heroes, and lying is ok because it is deceiving the enemy,
who are going to take away our country.....

By teaming up with liars you immediately have a problem. It is no longer a work of God, or something
of value, and will be a work of the enemy. Jesus said this about liars

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
John 8:44

The Lord speaks the truth, so words from Him must be truth or they are not of the Lord.
There was a time when prophecy was held to this standard, but now its thankyou for trying.

End time prophecy has a bad record, to date all date makers or people saying this is the anti-Christ etc.
are lying. So this is high bar to reach, I make no judgement on this contribution other than past attempts
have not come from the Lord.
This thread is not for politics. Your confirmation bias is showing when you hate Trump, who put America first, brought peace to the Middle East, crushed ISIS which was said to be impossible for generations, and stopped Putin from warlike acts, which neither Bush or Obama could do. Actions speak louder than words, yet your confirmation bias against Trump personally makes you blind to his accomplishments. Incredibly, now that everything has turned to sh t because of Biden's progressive policies, AND tyranny is growing, you are happy!!!

This thread is not for politics. Your confirmation bias is showing when you hate Trump, who put America first, brought peace to the Middle East, crushed ISIS which was said to be impossible for generations, and stopped Putin from warlike acts, which neither Bush or Obama could do. Actions speak louder than words, yet your confirmation bias against Trump personally makes you blind to his accomplishments. Incredibly, now that everything has turned to sh t because of Biden's progressive policies, AND tyranny is growing, you are happy!!!

All I said was about truth and lies is biblical reality.
I hold all politicians responsible to tell the truth. They can put their emphasis on it, but it
still needs to be the truth. Once you go over into lying for affect, you have just left Jesus
behind.

I am not getting involved with policies, good or bad, which different people adopted, or whether
I disagree or agree with them, which is politics.

So I 100% say I am not showing confirmation bias. I dislike the analysis of society into power structures
which cause evil. Evil is caused by sinners. In a real way I am against the world and its way of doing business.
Confirmation bias is ignoring the sins of people and defending them as if they are innocents, rather than
honestly looking at the limits of our democracy and what can and cannot be done.

What is interesting is those who understand people in their hearts, and know the role love has,
want to see people seen and heard, not just dealt with as if they do not matter.

God is innately interested in the poor and needy and they have a special place in His heart.
It is why the USA is the most generous country in the world in charity giving.
Sadly a large section of Jesus believers are starting to ignore need and just speak rights,
whether they are true or false. A church such as this will be trodden under foot.

God bless you

Back