Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The things which are... and the things which shall be hereafter...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Eventide

Let's discuss some of the things which are.. and some of the things which shall be hereafter..

What's the LORD doing now ? My answer would be that He continues to build His church, calling out a people for His name (CHRISTians).. although there will come a time when His church (Bride to be) is complete and then He shall present it to Himself as a glorious church without spot or wrinkle or any such thing..

That's one of the things which shall be hereafter... the marriage of the Lamb..

Stuff like that..

To the eternal glory and praise of our Lord Jesus Christ !

Another 'thing' which shall be hereafter is the Day of the LORD.. the Day of Jesus Christ..

The resurrection of the dead is another obvious one..

Another 'thing' which shall be hereafter is the Day of the LORD.. the Day of Jesus Christ..

The resurrection of the dead is another obvious one..

How about these ones???

The Eccl. 3:15 past with some added Endings from Matt. 24! Of the Earths Ending. The earth.. as far as the Matt. 7's Broadway ex/Christians + that of not being christians (except by profession) do at this time, is to make up the false world church + world government. (at least will be seen doing so momentarily!)

Matt. 6 has them in UNITY with satan. It matters not how confussed their teaching's are. They agree on one thing, that is their majority will rule by force. And this unified force has NO FORCE YET, so we will again see that they have NO KING BUT CAESAR for satan 'will' is to be allowed to be done again! (Eccl. 3:15)

Matt. 6
[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Rev. 17
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. (Dan. 7 has beast's as goverment's)

[17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. (their kingdom was supposed to be God's Kingdom, and now seen as given to CAESAR'S Government or Church + State)

[18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

And her daughters?? They all are included as such AS THE ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH ones. Rev. 17:1-5

Even now, the US Supreme court is all set for this ENDING! And Matt. 24:21 has the WORLD 'IN' this escalation time to 'need' a false revival to get them out of satan's hell. And as you read on in Matt. 24?? You will see how & why these ones are all allowed of God to 'fullfill His will' to bring this to the finished END!

(and 'BROADWAY' folks, you are already set up with teaching satans first lie for truth + you ARE way past any 120 yrs. of the Holy Spirit's STRIVING for you to LOVE CHRIST AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, ALL OF THEM INCLUDING HIS 7TH DAY REQUIRED SABBATH!)

And to.. 'put in their hearts to fulfil his will' only proves that God allows freedom of choice & that when one matures fully against Him, He who knows the End from the Beginning has fortold satan's last stand along with all who have passed the boundaries of the sin against the Holy Ghost's STRIVINGS!

And 666?? That is the FINAL TESTING for the world who have not had the opportunity that all of you others have had with seeing no change except with bad to by far the worse! (see who are the worse offenders! Luke 12:47-48 )

You are to be the ones having Church/State FORCE to use! And what is it again that you all already agree on???
headbang.gif

--Elijah

How about the Lord Jesus Christ sitting upon the throne of His glory when He comes in His glory, and His twelve Apostles sitting upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel..

Yes, that shall be hereafter..

How about the Lord Jesus Christ sitting upon the throne of His glory when He comes in His glory, and His twelve Apostles sitting upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel..

Yes, that shall be hereafter..

'i' see when Christ come as that of He bringing the REWARD of life or death with Him.(Rev. 22:12)
and Eccl. 12:13-14 will be the only question found answered then of being saved or lost. (see James 2:8-12).
[13] Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14] For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Then I find 1000 years between your above verse with the judgment taking place for all of the lost wicked dead not resurected until the 1000 yrs are over. And their judgement finds only the executional time of their burning. Luke 12:47-48

You most likely know of 1 Cor. 6:2-3?
[2] Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
[3] Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

The things which shall be hereafter...

Look at these simple connections within the gospel of Matthew...

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Then simply look at Matthew 25 to see WHEN the Lord will sit upon the throne of His glory...

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory

The gospel of Luke shows us the same thing...

..things which shall be hereafter...

OK, so according to the gospel of Matthew...

When will the Apostles sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel ?

The answer is... in the regeneration, WHEN the Son of man shall sit upon the throne of His glory..

When shall the LORD sit upon the throne of His glory ?

The answer is... when He comes in His glory..

Simple enough, right.. now look at Luke 22..

And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him. And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves: For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

Now look at a few verses later in the same chapter..

Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.

And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

There it is, plain as day..

As any person can see... The future deliverance of Israel and the coming of Christ's kingdom are simple scriptural facts.

This should not be shocking at all seeing that Paul warns Christians to not be ignorant of th mystery pertaining to Israel and how that they're blinded in part until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in..

How about the church of God being caught up to meet the LORD in the air...

Yup, that shall be hereafter...

How about Revelation 4-22...

Yup, things which shall be hereafter...

Isn't it ironic how so many see the destruction of Jerusalem as the end times rather than the deliverance of Israel... Wonder who's behind all that...

And quite frankly... If the destruction of Jerusalem was the time of the end.. Then God didn't do a very good job... Israel is still here and much of the world is still trying to get rid of them, even wipe them off the face of the earth...

Isn't it strange that the Apostle to the Gentiles warns Christians to not be ignorant of the mystery pertaining to Israel, and yet may Christians do exactly that... And then become wise in their own conceits..

And isn't it strange that the Apostle to the circumcision tells us to not be ignorant of this one thing... That a day with the Lord is as a thousand years... And yet many reject that Christ will reign over the whole earth in that DAY, the Day of the Lord, the Day of Jesus Christ...

Some would even tell us that the Day of the Lord has already come...

Strange, isn't it...

A wondrous portion of the word of God which speaks to the things which are and to the things which shall be hereafter, is in Romans 8;

It speaks of our hope... And Paul would tell us that if in this life only we have hope, then we're the most miserable of all men.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

i wasnt going to bother,but i find it odd that the church listens to jews tell them what christ will do when he comes back in that temple.

ever heard of the jewish concept of moshiac ben david, and the chialism?
the apostles didnt agree on the chialism

http://www.the-highway.com/chiliasm_Masselink.html

interesting when you read that and see it now. i dont think that the idea of modern zionism and also schofield going hand in hand with them isnt all too far fetched.

up to 200 years ago it simply wasnt taught.

Chiliasm was also very prominent among the Lutherans of Germany during this time. It especially revived with the Pietists under the influence of the pious Johann Albrecht Bengel in 1750. Soon after this the cold breath of rationalism swept over the whole continent. This was again followed by the bloody campaigns of Napoleon. When all this was going on Chiliasm prospered greatly. Practically all of the theological thinking in Germany and Holland not directly under the influence of the great Reformation, was colored by it. This is especially true of the Vermittelungs-Theologie of Germany represented by Peter Lange, Ebrard, Rothe, Hofmann, Delitzsch, Kurtz, and others in the first part of the nineteenth century. They interpreted the prophecies of Ezekiel about the new temple in a materialistic way and expected the fulfillment at Christ’s second coming. Israel shall then be converted and all Levitical ceremonies restored as a retrospective commemoration of Christ’s atonement.

i have met the last line types online. that is why i asked you if isreal will do the law again as well how can that be?

Jason,

Do you understand the simple connections which I have presented from Matthew 19, Matthew 25, and Luke 22, as outlined in posts 6 & 7 ?

Could you explain your understanding of these verses...

Or are you going to tell us that this all happened in 70AD and that it's all in the past...

Jason,

Do you understand the simple connections which I have presented from Matthew 19, Matthew 25, and Luke 22, as outlined in posts 6 & 7 ?

Could you explain your understanding of these verses...

Or are you going to tell us that this all happened in 70AD and that it's all in the past...
let me ask you this.when the ac pronounces he is god and the orthodox jews see that do you think they wont try to kill him and another type of maccabean revolt wont happen?

or that somehow hiding in the mountains will save them jews?

i said parts of it or is that yet to happen?

rev 12
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne

and also im not a full preterist. i dont believe that the end of the world came only that isreal was judged.

i answer that part on kingdom of god.

is salvation instant when your repent or is it Just the beggining. do you look for the instant (and teach) new body or to teach that it is to come when he returns.

if it the later then that is the amil position jesus kicked it off with the idea that he came and died and the church was the first part of that coming kingdom and the final judgment will be when he ends it all.

now then is a jew of today of isreal if he is saved or is he not? if so then all along god has been raised seed to isreal. you he can do that. he doesnt need to do that to my family move them to palenstine to get them to repent. he certainlty didnt do that with me and my brother.
matthew 23
33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

that hasnt come to pass?

and so jews will kill you and me as this hasnt come to pass

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
luke 21

12But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
15For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
18But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19In your patience possess ye your souls.
20And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
22For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

sounds like no rescue there as the time of desolation for jerusalem is when she is surrounded! so how can this be again?

i wasnt going to bother,but i find it odd that the church listens to jews tell them what christ will do when he comes back in that temple.

Well, the oracles of God were entrusted to the Jews and they're all inspired by the Spirit of Christ which was in them... Are you implying that we should reject the scriptures which have told us the end from the beginning in countless, living and powerful ways ?

Jason,

Once again please, let's start with posts 6 & 7...

What are your thoughts on those verses presented ?

Well, the oracles of God were entrusted to the Jews and they're all inspired by the Spirit of Christ which was in them... Are you implying that we should reject the scriptures which have told us the end from the beginning in countless, living and powerful ways ?

well i dont listen to pharisees. do you? the sages all believed that the third temple wasnt literal at all and they were jewish and taught the law to the pharisees that HEROD place so that the pharissees being imposters and not really jews at all wouldnt be killed by the jews once again.

so im in step with the jews are you? i read from jewish sites and the modern jews take from the pharisees but do post what the ancient sages say and you can get them.

i have a friend here who loaning me some ancient recorded too book statements by the sages and also a commentary on genesis and exodus and numbers

The Ramban1 notes that the three wells dug by Yitzchok hint at the three Temples the two that have been destroyed, and the third, which will be built when our righteous Moshiach comes, may it be speedily in our days.
"A well of living waters" alludes to the Temples, for they are called "living waters." When G-d first commanded that the Tabernacle be built, He said:2 "And you shall make for Me a Temple ([a holy place], and I shall dwell among them." Our sages3 observe that it would seem more appropriate for the verse to have said, "And I shall dwell in it." Why then does the verse say "I shall dwell among them"?
It means to teach us, say our sages, that G-d dwells within each and every Jew, that every Jewish mind and heart is a Temple to G-d.
There are two ways of serving G-d: drawing down from above, and elevating that which is below.
The Temple is termed a "well," because, like a well, the main services there involved elevating that which was below.
The service of Torah study is an example of drawing down that which is above. When a person conducts himself in accordance with the Torah, its light illuminates all his physical affairs. Torah is wholly "above," for it is G-d's wisdom and will.4 It illuminates what is "below," as it is written: "and Torah is illumination."5 All that is necessary [for the illumination to permeate this world] is for a person to conduct himself in accordance with the Torah.
The second kind of spiritual service is elevation from below, a prime example of which is prayer. Prayer elevates all that is below by purifying and refining it. This is like a well, drawing up from below, as it is written:6 "Well, arise!" Though the service of prayer, similar to a well, is from below to above, nevertheless it is to be permeated with the spirit of Torah, just as the study of Torah must be in accordance with the humility that permeates prayer, as our sages have said:7 "One should begin praying only after attaining a state of serious [and humble] demeanor."
Contemplating G-d's greatness during prayer helps one realize the true quality of Torah that it is G-d's divine wisdom and will, and therefore must be studied with humility. The verse8 states it thus: "My tongue shall but repeat Your sayings," like one who repeats exactly what he has heard. When one studies Torah, one should feel as if he were repeating [after G-d] the divine words which are Torah.
All this results from one's service of prayer. Similarly, one's prayer should be in accordance with Torah. This then is the meaning of "Garden springs; a well of living waters..." The spiritual service that resembles "a well of living waters" reveals the "garden springs" of the soul.
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/73701/jewish/Chapter-IV.htm

found it! and well what does the church teach on the temple being?! we are the temple hmmm so why would god need another to do what to save whom?

Back