Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Guille Yacante

I wanted to share a link to the trailer of the book I wrote for the Church. This book is called The Trilogy, and very responsibly teaches about why the Church has to understand that the rapture is not before the tribulation.

The book explains each prophecy involved in the doctrine of the rapture, including the seventy weeks of Daniel, the discourse of the Mount of Olives, and the whole book of Revelation.

The book will always be available for free to any Christian, but if he wanted to support me as author, he could buy it.

Feel free to check it out, and don't run away from it if it goes against what you have been believing. I was a futuristic believer before, so I can empathize. But I encourage you to be noble and give it a look. You won't find anything like this out there.

Hi Guillermo Yacante Afonso and welcome to CF :wave2

I too have written a book on Revelation called The Unveiling that you can find in the End Time forum under the subforum Revelation. You might see that the End times forum would be a better fit for your threads about Revelation so I am moving them over to End Time forums.

Can you share small parts of your book with us so we can discuss together. I never had my book published as I was never lead to do so I just share parts of it within the forum. Looking forward with discussing Revelations with you.

Can you share small parts of your book with us so we can discuss together. I never had my book published as I was never lead to do so I just share parts of it within the forum. Looking forward with discussing Revelations with you.
Sure, I'm looking forward to preparing a sample for this. But I will explain what I can.

My book The Trilogy is not just about Revelation. In fact it started as one article I wrote to prove that the Rapture will be after the tribulation, and not before.

And the first article was straightforward, concise, and almost enough to prove it. But as I am, I wanted to explain it without leaving any detail behind, so that they had no excuse and they are left like looking at themselves in the mirror. Because there will be consequences for not being noble and just self-persuading themselves to believe futurism. So for this came the second article. So far having taught about the historicist interpretation of the already fulfilled seventy weeks of Daniel, and deciphering the two parallel interpretations of the discourse of the Mount of Olives (one for the first century AD, and the other for the end times just previous to the return of the Lord).

And then came the third work, now not an article, because it had like 60 pages, dealing with the rest of the Book of Daniel (Vision of the Ram and the He Goat, Prophecy of the Kings of the North and the South), to be able to trace and teach the historicist interpretation of the Book of Revelation. So this way I presented my book The Trilogy, having unified the three works, which I did to help the Church; unify us on the basis of the same understanding, and above all, done with responsibilty and true care for the Church. For that reason the book will always be free for the Church. You may want a sample, but I could give you straightaway the whole book. What I want to say as well is that if anyone would want to support me as author, he could buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guillermo Yacante Afonso I really do not have time to sit and read books other than my studies in the Bible, especially about end times as that is my hearts passion.

I would like to know how you understand these certain points like for instance, Daniel's 70 weeks; the so called pre-trib rapture, which I too do not agree with, or anything that pertains to end times from the prophecies of the OT and that of what Jesus taught in the NT. Just pick a certain topic that you would like to share and discuss and try to keep your post to a reasonable length as you can keep adding onto it as no one wants to sift through a long post and try to reply to it.

Looking forward to your postings and discussing them with you.

Guillermo Yacante Afonso I really do not have time to sit and read books other than my studies in the Bible, especially about end times as that is my hearts passion.

I would like to know how you understand these certain points like for instance, Daniel's 70 weeks; the so called pre-trib rapture, which I too do not agree with, or anything that pertains to end times from the prophecies of the OT and that of what Jesus taught in the NT. Just pick a certain topic that you would like to share and discuss and try to keep your post to a reasonable length as you can keep adding onto it as no one wants to sift through a long post and try to reply to it.

Looking forward to your postings and discussing them with you.
Well, straightforward is that to think that the 70th week of Daniel is to happen in the future is just arbitrary.
Let's remember that the first one to the number 69 just happened normally one after the other. Really there is no reason to say that the 70th week needed a gap of two thousand years.

These doctrines were infiltrated by the damn jesuits to condition the understanding of the believers to not prepare for the end times. That is why the Church today is so contaminated with Zionism, and Zionist doctrines. Because these two groups have owned the seminaries for decades.

The 70th week of Daniel is all about Jesus Christ, and not any antichrist.

Jesus made the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, since He was crucified for all of us believers. He is our Passover and our sufficient Redeemer. Understand?

There are a lot of things like this that I cover in my book.

The Church needs to know this, and a lot of other things, before it's too late.

The Jesuits are a whole different topic and deceive those who follow their man made doctrines. If anyone wants to know more about the Jesuits read chapter 13 that I wrote in my book found in the End Times forum under the subtitle
Revelation. This is how I understand the 70 weeks according to Daniel chapter 9.

I didn't write the below and can't remember where I found this as it's been many years ago, but I do agree with it.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation period (not a seven year) as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years. (First half and second half of the 2300 days)

[Scripture reference]

Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7

1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6

42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

2300 days – Daniel 8:13, 14

The 70th week (490 prophetic years) begins with the commandment to restore and rebuild Jerusalem.

Ezra 1: 2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.

Messiah is cut-off at the crucifixion which is the 69th week (483 prophetic years). God set aside the wrath that will come in the 70th week (490 prophetic years) and revealed the revelation of the mystery to the apostle John and we will be in that gap between the 69th week and the 70th week until God pours out his wrath upon those who refuse to repent during the seven trumpet and seven vial judgments then will Jesus return and sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to gather His bride to Him.

The command to rebuild Jerusalem was in 457BC. Daniel 9:25 says it took 7 weeks (49 years) to rebuild. This brings us to 408BC.

Daniel says 62 weeks later (434 years) Messiah will arrive. This brings us to 27AD which is the end of week 69 and start of week 70. (408 -343 = 26. Add 1 year for year “0” and you come to 27AD)

Daniel 9:26, 27 says Messiah is cut off and in the midst of week 70th Jesus shall confirm the covenant (grace) and that which is determined (judged) will be that of Gods judgment of those not found written in the Lamb’s book of life.

Note 1: There are different opinions on who “the people of the prince” refers to in Daniel 9:26 but the majority of scholars however do agree that the destruction of the city and the sanctuary applies to the second destruction of Jerusalem and the rebuilt sanctuary by Roman armies under Prince Titus in 70 A.D.

Note 2: Remember the 70 weeks or 490 years was the time God gave His chosen nation to end their rebellion where they would then be forgiven for their transgressions. Now note that Jesus references this prophetic time period while conversing with Peter on the topic forgiveness. 70 times 7 is of course 490.

Matthew 18:21 “Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Till seven times? 22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.”

For those wondering, the well known and accepted day for a year rule is correct or otherwise the entire ministry of Jesus would have only been 3.5 days instead of 3.5 years and the entire prophecy would have only lasted about 1.3 years. That would be from 457 B.C. to approximately 455 B.C. The temple and the streets and the walls of Jerusalem would have had to have been rebuilt in 49 days. This would be an impossible task and it certainly did take every bit of the 49 years as one would expect.​

Back