Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The 'Twitter Files' are the final nail in the media's credibility

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hawkman

Staff member
Odd that main stream media is not having a lot to say about the twitter files .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...al-nail-in-the-medias-credibility/ar-AA15aXLS

From the link .

"Outlets like MSNBC and the New York Times seem to hope the American public is ignorant of the fact that they got every aspect of the Hunter Biden laptop story wrong from the start. While real journalists tenaciously reported the facts, such as the New York Post’s Miranda Devine, a disinformation machine comprised of Biden campaign officials, intelligence officials, liberal journalists, and Twitter higher-ups (with the omission of former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, who was strangely left out of the loop) acted in brazen coordination to suppress the story.

Biden officials worked feverishly behind the scenes to “flag” Twitter posts that mentioned Devine’s article, and Twitter, due to the overwhelmingly leftist makeup of its employees, dutifully did their bidding by removing "wrongthink" from the platform. Twitter even suspended the New York Post’s account for having the gall to report a story that was damaging to the Biden campaign in the first place.

Mainstream liberal journalists, ever docile and obedient toward the establishment powers-that-be, also did their part by repeating the lies of a cadre of former intelligence officials who released a joint statement dismissing the story as “Russian disinformation.” Talking heads and partisan hacks hypnotically repeated this authoritative assessment, falsely claiming the Biden laptop story had “the classic earmarks” of a Russian psyop.

It is now a proven fact, however, that Twitter/Biden/CIA/liberal media psyop forced onto the public was the real source of disinformation, and it unfurled with military precision and force."

Odd that main stream media is not having a lot to say about the twitter files .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opin...al-nail-in-the-medias-credibility/ar-AA15aXLS

From the link .

"Outlets like MSNBC and the New York Times seem to hope the American public is ignorant of the fact that they got every aspect of the Hunter Biden laptop story wrong from the start. While real journalists tenaciously reported the facts, such as the New York Post’s Miranda Devine, a disinformation machine comprised of Biden campaign officials, intelligence officials, liberal journalists, and Twitter higher-ups (with the omission of former Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, who was strangely left out of the loop) acted in brazen coordination to suppress the story.

Biden officials worked feverishly behind the scenes to “flag” Twitter posts that mentioned Devine’s article, and Twitter, due to the overwhelmingly leftist makeup of its employees, dutifully did their bidding by removing "wrongthink" from the platform. Twitter even suspended the New York Post’s account for having the gall to report a story that was damaging to the Biden campaign in the first place.

Mainstream liberal journalists, ever docile and obedient toward the establishment powers-that-be, also did their part by repeating the lies of a cadre of former intelligence officials who released a joint statement dismissing the story as “Russian disinformation.” Talking heads and partisan hacks hypnotically repeated this authoritative assessment, falsely claiming the Biden laptop story had “the classic earmarks” of a Russian psyop.

It is now a proven fact, however, that Twitter/Biden/CIA/liberal media psyop forced onto the public was the real source of disinformation, and it unfurled with military precision and force."
I'm not a fan of trump ,didn't vote for him twice . Yet if this was covered Biden probably wouldn't have won .

Trump's problem is his mouth , inability to think and avoid making poor decisions and then once he does he will not easily admit it.

I will say he isn't alone as it's inbred into politics not to admit bad judgement,poor policy .

I will say he isn't alone as it's inbred into politics not to admit bad judgement,poor policy .

I guess it's because they want votes and to stay in power and control , so admitting bad decisions or when something fails wouldn't work in there favor so they strugle to uumble themselves and just be honest.

Me personally I have alot more respect for someone who can admit when they made poor decisions or when something fails.

Things like this I don't understand.

Especially when I read this. And still no apology.

It's not hard to just apologize and say sorry.

Good intentions and biosecurity. There is no wrong in believing your doing the best for the country and people but if its got issues its got issues, I don't hold grudges if something fails, you just accept it, humble yourself, apologize, and move on. It's not hard. Make alot of people feel better.

Too many failures. That's the problem, when someone believes they have done the best they can they don't think they should give an apology. You have to have compassion. I mean like the individual trapped in another country starving and living off chicken necks. That's a citizen of the country. I'm sure they can get over it but they are in my opinion owed an apology from a failed system that was established.

If you do something you make sure you can manage it. If you can't provide the facilities for people to qualify renting then you allow them to quarantine at home as the next best situation. You don't make them starve in some country in the world with no support and no way home.

Eh, the Hunter Biden laptop stuff never really made much sense to me as a bomb shell. The emails were released and ended up being mostly nothing. The rest is mostly just dirt on Hunter himself..... who was not running. So I think the biggest thing was just the media circus around said laptop.

I remember Tucker Carlson claiming to have the laptop, then back pedaling about it then being lost.

I think it was mostly just a ploy to cause distrust in Biden. The problem was the most Biden voters already think Biden is just a politician. It was Yrump's public persona that won Biden the presidency.

Eh, the Hunter Biden laptop stuff never really made much sense to me as a bomb shell. The emails were released and ended up being mostly nothing. The rest is mostly just dirt on Hunter himself..... who was not running. So I think the biggest thing was just the media circus around said laptop.

I remember Tucker Carlson claiming to have the laptop, then back pedaling about it then being lost.

I think it was mostly just a ploy to cause distrust in Biden. The problem was the most Biden voters already think Biden is just a politician. It was Yrump's public persona that won Biden the presidency.
Do you find it concerning that "intelligence officials" were working with twitter staff and Biden campaign officials to suppress a true story ? Your tax money being used to suppress the truth ! Anything about Hunter's laptop was falsely called Russian disinformation .

Do you find it concerning that "intelligence officials" were working with twitter staff and Biden campaign officials to suppress a true story ? Your tax money being used to suppress the truth ! Anything about Hunter's laptop was falsely called Russian disinformation .
I would if that's what fully happened. My understanding is that the Twitter files mostly showed that Twitter worked with the government to develop policy around misinformation. The actual laptop situation was not a direct result of government interference, but an internal decision based on how little information was actually known about this laptop.

I would if that's what fully happened. My understanding is that the Twitter files mostly showed that Twitter worked with the government to develop policy around misinformation. The actual laptop situation was not a direct result of government interference, but an internal decision based on how little information was actually known about this laptop.
The part in bold . That sounds like a perfectly good idea if we lived in China or Russia !

The Queen of Kindness be kind to one another who loves hate speech laws just apologised, well only because a microphone busted her calling someone in parliament a "arrogant prick". That's not very nice.

I mean you don't brag about kindness and being kind to others and then personally attack an individual and call them names. It might hurt there feelings. Lol

And also recycling and also green iniatives ..

I think everyone agrees the more we can do reduce pollution and achieve and work on advancing is a good thing, but getting rid of fossil fuels before green energy is ready and advanced enough is just absolutaly ridiculous and just taking everyone back to the dark ages. We seeing that happening already.

I don't know, but all I can see at the moment is people getting more cold, broke, and hungry.

I think everyone agrees the more we can do reduce pollution and achieve and work on advancing is a good thing, but getting rid of fossil fuels before green energy is ready and advanced enough is just absolutaly ridiculous and just taking everyone back to the dark ages. We seeing that happening already.

I don't know, but all I can see at the moment is people getting more cold, broke, and hungry.
Recycling as it was foreknown that plastics become more toxic as they get recycled and most are on use and you can't make a plastic bottle into other plastics .so they simply toss the stuff.

Green energy as they push it is the stuff of

People are very wasteful thou. The amount of waste that doesn't need to be wasted out of laziness is insane. I mean now I have to basically taste and eat paper and cannot enjoy my soda with a plastic straw. Then again instead of throwing plastic straws in the trash everytime could keep it and take back next time and enjoy a soda.

Did USA trade a hardened arms dealer for a basketball player?. Lol.

Anyhow the word trade is not a good word because trading humans is not politically correct.

I mean at least they didn't negotiate with terrorists right.

Back