Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Two Horned Lamb of Rev. 13:11 mirrors the Two Horned Ram of Daniel 8:3

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and there, standing beside the river, was a ram which had two horns, and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher one came up last. (Dan. 8:3 NKJ)

"The ram which you saw, having the two horns-- they are the kings of Media and Persia. (Dan. 8:20 NKJ)

While most translations in Revelation 13:11 read "two horns like a lamb" because 721 ἀρνίον arnion does mean lamb, lambs don't have horns. Therefore, The Idiomatic Translation of the New Testament by William Graham MacDonald translates ἀρνίον as "ram" and the Louw Nida Lexicon agrees:

I saw another beast emerge from the earth, having two horns like a ram. He spoke like a dragon (Rev. 13:11 MIT)

4.25 ἀρνίονa, ου n: (derivative of ἀρήν ‘lamb,’ 4.24) a sheep of any age—‘lamb, sheep, ram.’ εἶχεν κέρατα δύο ὅμοια ἀρνίῳ ‘he had two horns like those of a ram’ Re 13:11. In the one context in the NT, namely, Re 13:11, in which ἀρνίον refers literally to a sheep, it is used in a phrase referring to the horns of an ἀρνίον. In such a context the reference is undoubtedly to a ‘ram,’ that is to say, the adult male of sheep.-Louw, J. P., & Nida, E. A. (1996). In Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: based on semantic domains (electronic ed. of the 2nd edition., Vol. 1, p. 41). United Bible Societies.

Therefore, given the book of Daniel provides the interpretive keys to understanding much of the book of Revelation, it follows the 'two horned ram" in Revelation symbolizes a dual world power, just as the two horned ram did in the book of Daniel.

Moreover, it would be odd if Empire of Britain (upon which the sun never set) and its "special relationship partner" the USA, both of which were (and are) instrumental in the return of Israel to the world scene, were not in Bible prophecy.

On my site I discuss how the Anglo-American two horn beast unites under one false prophet and empowers the Roman Empire Beast who rises from the sea of spiritism in the last week of 7 years that the Book of Revelation exposits.

Last edited:
Rev 13
The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is a Luciferian economic, political, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire that received its deadly wound back in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. That caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (ten horns). The wound was healed in 1929 by Mussolini.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seven trumpets, not a seven year tribulation, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.
[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

Tribulation has never been divided in sections and no where in scripture does it define any seven years as scripture say we will always have tribulations, Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1Peter 1:6.

In Rev 12:3 the other sign John saw was a great red dragon meaning Satan. Remember, this is a vision and a sign as Satan has not yet been thrown out of heaven. The description of the dragon being great and red depicts its nature and character as being fierce and murderous, John 8:44. This red dragon is depicted as having seven heads, ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. This is also confirmed in Rev 17 as mystery Babylon is described. The seven heads and ten horns refer to the original ten kingdoms of which three were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:8. The last kingdom which stands greater than all the others is that of a revived Roman Empire that takes control over all the ten nations who then implements a deceiving peace treaty to a world that is in great distress. Below is that of the seven kingdoms described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn, which is the Roman Empire.

The three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire. This Empire ran approximately from 536BC - 330BC

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Pope Pius XI and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

The Roman Empire began in 753BC by Romulus who founded Rome in 27BC with Augustus Caesar becoming the first emperor of Rome in 27 BC and died in 14AD. Rome controlled over two million square miles stretching from the Rhine River to Egypt and from Britain (England) to Asia Minor which made up the Grecian Empire of Greece, Turkey, Syria and Egypt. In 146BC the Romans destroyed Corinth during the Battle of Corinth and made the Greece Empire into a province of the Roman Empire. This timeline goes from 753BC to 27BC. Nero burned Rome in 64AD and blamed the Christian community in the city causing the Roman Empires first persecution of Christians. In 1453 was the rise of the Ottoman Empire that conquered Constantinople destroying the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman Empire) that reigned from 330AD to 1453AD. The Roman Empire was then called the Holy Roman Empire that was a political entity beginning in 800AD - 1806AD from the time of Charlemagne (Holy Roman Emperor) who protected Pope Leo III from Adrian's supporters in Rome to Francis II, King of France. Pope Pius VII was the Pope from 1800-1823. The Roman Empire is known today as Vatican City, a city-state surrounded by Rome and Italy who has diplomatic relations with every nation around the world.

The crowns on its heads show that this dragon claims royal authority against the true King who is God of all creation as he prepares to take his seat above all that which is Gods Kingdom claiming he is God as he prepares to deceive the world through that of an existing Roman Empire, Daniel 8:9-12; Isaiah 14:12-15.

The beast rises up out of the sea, Rev 13, as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:15-28.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (Germans in Great Britain), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

The beast out of the earth, Rev 13:11-18, is the revived Roman Empire (mystery Babylon) which causes man to take its mark. Daniel 7:25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-12.

I have done a little study on the 2 horned lamb-dragon / false-prophet / earth-beast of Revelation 13 too recently. I had thought it was a kingdom/power/bloc/system but it now seems it is a single future man. If so it can't match the ram in Daniel because the latter is a kingdom (Medo-Persia) not a man (though maybe it could be Darius he fought with Alexander)? There is also a difference in that in Daniel the ram and hegoat are rivals/opponents but in Revelation the earth-beast is ally of the sea-beast/"antichrist", plus one is a lamb while other is a grown ram. I also don't think the two horns in Rev 13 can be same as the 2 horns of ram in Daniel. But there certainly could be some correspondences/similairites between the lamb dragon in Rev 13 and the ram in Daniel, like maybe via Islam/Baphomet or via Israel/Jews/Prophet.

As a power i speculated that the 2 horns might be Twin Towers, or President & Vice President, or Washington & New York, or 2 heads of the EU, or emperor and pope, or head of state & head of government, or 2 party state, or similar to Hitler & Mussolini/Himmler/Goebbels, or antenae, or Baphomet (of Masons & Islam), or buffalo. But it seems it is a man not a power, eg he is thrown in lake of fire with the beast.

The sea beast and earth beast might relate to *John 3:31* .
(Sea/ocean is sometimes figurative for Space/Heaven/Sky/Above.) Compare also the iron and clay in Daniel (compared to Genesis 6 by Chuck Missler).
The beast comes from the earth may be like Adam. Though another possible match is the sea power and land power in geolpolitics. Or the sea may relate to Atlantic and Atlantis. Or since sea is sometimes for peoples it could mean gentiles?

As false prophet he is anti/rival of the Prophet like Moses who John denied being and who is Jesus, and who Islam claims is Mohammed.
*The lamb is Jesus* , and the dragon is Satan.
Ram/lamb horn would be shofar which might mean he is Jewish?
Maybe the two horns are the Two Messiahs of Judaism (Messiah ben David/Judah and Messiah ben Joseph or Messiah ben Aaron/Levi)?

I have done a little study on the 2 horned lamb-dragon / false-prophet / earth-beast of Revelation 13 too recently. I had thought it was a kingdom/power/bloc/system but it now seems it is a single future man. If so it can't match the ram in Daniel because the latter is a kingdom (Medo-Persia) not a man (though maybe it could be Darius he fought with Alexander)? There is also a difference in that in Daniel the ram and hegoat are rivals/opponents but in Revelation the earth-beast is ally of the sea-beast/"antichrist", plus one is a lamb while other is a grown ram. I also don't think the two horns in Rev 13 can be same as the 2 horns of ram in Daniel. But there certainly could be some correspondences/similairites between the lamb dragon in Rev 13 and the ram in Daniel, like maybe via Islam/Baphomet or via Israel/Jews/Prophet.
I believe the Holy Spirit purposely worded Revelation 13:1 to allude to Daniel 7:2 and the entire chapter which uses the same symbolism of Beasts rising from the Sea, because Daniel is the "interpretive key" necessary to properly interpret Revelation.

If you count all the heads in Daniel 7, they total Seven Heads. Daniel's Final Beast with Ten Horns is John's Beast that rises up in the End Time final 7 year "week", with Ten Heads.

As the Beast's in Revelation 13 rises in the end time, and the nations it refers to were yet future when John wrote, it must refer to different world powers. In Revelation the two horn (lamb) ram is the End Time False Prophet Leader of a Dual Nation World Power similar to the ancient Medes and Persians.

13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. (Rev. 13:1 NKJ)

2 Daniel spoke, saying, "I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea. (Dan. 7:2 NKJ)

It follows both were "on the sand of the sea" although only John says he was.

Satan tried to destroy this allusion by producing inferior Bible mss that read "He stood on the sand of the sea" so it means "The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. (Rev. 13:1 NIV).

Deleting “n” in estathen changes the meaning from “I [John] stood” to “he [the Dragon] stood”.

The critical argument given for this change is unsound, its more likely a deletion occurred rather than an addition, especially when the context just spoke of the Dragon going away to make war against people like John, not stand with John like a tourist on the beach:

17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring-- those who keep God's commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
NIV Revelation 13:1 The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. I (Rev. 12:17-13:1 NIV)

Satan didn't want the clear allusion to Daniel 7 and 8 as the interpretive key to understanding Revelation, be seen. So he produced corrupt texts which the early church realized were wrong and threw away. Unfortunately, that had the effect of preserving them because of non use, while the correct texts were worn out from use and had to be recopied. So the theory "older is better" is a non-sequitur.

I stick with the historic texts the church has always relied upon, the Byzantine family of mss. The Textus Receptus and "Majority Text" are in this family. Not one tiny bit of meaning (the figurative "Jot" or "Tittle" in Mt. 5:18) has been lost in any of these, even if they do sometimes use slightly different wording or word order or spelling.

Last edited:
Rev 13
The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is a Luciferian economic, political, environmental and false religious system. This beast system that Satan works through gives its power to the beast out of the earth as the beast out of the earth appears as the Lamb of God, but is a false Christ being the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 with two horns. The two horns represent the Old Roman Empire that received its deadly wound back in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. That caused them to scatter into the other ten nations (ten horns). The wound was healed in 1929 by Mussolini.
It is impossible the two horns or beast that rises up after the Beast who rose from the sea is either: 1. one of the seven horns 2. the same beast but different version.

Not only do they rise up differently, one from the sea the other from the land, but scripture expressly says it is "another beast" therefore it can't be the same beast. As it is not the same Beast the horns also must be different.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (Rev. 13:11 KJV)

The deadly wound only affects one of the heads on the beast from the sea, not the beast from the land.

The wound happens to a head. The only ancient kingdom that died and reappears in the End Time, is Babylon. The ancient city of Babylon will be rebuilt, even its wondrous Tower, and Russia from its north will destroy it, thus literally fulfilling all the prophecies in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Revelation etc. against Babylon.

Last edited:
It is impossible the two horns or beast that rises up after the Beast who rose from the sea is either: 1. one of the seven horns 2. the same beast but different version.

Not only do they rise up differently, one from the sea the other from the land, but scripture expressly says it is "another beast" therefore it can't be the same beast. As it is not the same Beast the horns also must be different.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. (Rev. 13:11 KJV)

The deadly wound only affects one of the heads on the beast from the sea, not the beast from the land.

The wound happens to a head. The only ancient kingdom that died and reappears in the End Time, is Babylon. The ancient city of Babylon will be rebuilt, even its wondrous Tower, and Russia from its north will destroy it, thus literally fulfilling all the prophecies in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Revelation etc. against Babylon.
I agree that the second beast is different then the first, but it is the first beast who gives the second beast all its power and authority as scripture calls this beast mystery Babylon.

What I gave in post #2 is just a tidbit of the full that I have written on Rev chapter 13. If you want you can read the full chapter if you click on the sub forum Revelation under the End Times forum as I go into greater detail then what I can give here.

I agree that the second beast is different then the first, but it is the first beast who gives the second beast all its power and authority as scripture calls this beast mystery Babylon.

What I gave in post #2 is just a tidbit of the full that I have written on Rev chapter 13. If you want you can read the full chapter if you click on the sub forum Revelation under the End Times forum as I go into greater detail then what I can give here.
The wound doesn't involve the two horned beast at all.

Moreover, you missed the change in tense, there are two different wounds. One to the head of the beast, one to the beast as a whole:

The “mortally wounded head” in (Rev. 13:3) and the “beast whose deadly wound was healed” (Rev. 13:12) are NOT the same thing.

The different imagery and time frame proves that:

The author switches from past [Rev. 13:1-11] to present tenses in Rev. 13:12–18, though apart from producing a more vivid narrative, the reasons for this stylistic change are not immediately evident.-Aune, D. E. (1998). Revelation 6–16 (Vol. 52B, p. 757). Dallas: Word, Incorporated.

Therefore wounds cannot be the same wound. The first was a “death blow” to the head that killed it (Rev. 13:3). The second survived a sword stroke (Rev. 13:14). Although weakened it was not killed as in the first.

The wounded head was ancient Babylon that is rebuilt in the end time, the wounded Beast is the Revived Roman Empire that is wounded when Rebuilt Babylon is destroyed by forces from her North just as ancient prophecy foretold, and that causes a world wide Depression as reported in Revelation 18:11.

Rebuilt Babylon "will go off into destruction" fulfilling all that is written concerning her (Jer. 50:3, 13, 39-40; 51:29; Rev. 18:2-10) by forces from her North (Russia, Iran, Turkey Jer. 50:41-42; 51:47-48) but ultimately it will be God's judgment against her (Rev. 17:16-17; 18:8; Isa. 13:19-22; Jer. 51:63-64; Rev. 18:21). A Nuclear destruction? Likely, but I don't know.

After Russia and allies destroy Rebuilt Babylon wounding Adonikam's Beast Empire with ten horns, the two horned Beast rises up to aid "Europe." It is Britain and America, they unite under someone called the "False Prophet" and their combined military might causes Gog and Magog (Russia ect) to stand down.

The Destruction of Rebuilt Babylon caused a terrible world wide Economic Depression and so the 666 Membership only economy is created to manage the earth's scarce resources. The world is deceived into building this AI Network:

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (Rev. 13:11-17 NKJ)

Because the Anglo American Beast once were Christian Free Market Personal Freedom Nations, that now supported the Centrally Planned Economy of the 666 Adonikam, scripture shows the "lamb" now speaks as a Dragon.

Evidently, Satan had seeded "alien technology" into the militaries of these two nations, and when they reveal how powerful they are, all the enemies of Adonikam the Beast are afraid. They can rain down fire from heaven against anyone who opposes "the Desolator" (Dan. 9:27).

Last edited:
My theory is the 2 horned lamb-dragon is a false Jewish Messiah more like FHG said than Alf said. But the two horns are not UK & US (Alf) nor old & new Roman (FHG) but are two messiahs of Judaism (Mosheli).

My previous comment was not very clear so I wrote it more clearly:

The lamb-dragon/earth-beast/false-prophet of Revelation 13 now looks to me like it may be a near-future false Jewish messiah/christ. The reasons for this are:

The lamb-dragon is a beast with 2 lambs horns and speaks like a dragon.
The lamb is Jesus/Messiah, and the dragon is Satan.
The 2 horns/shofars could be 2 Messiahs in Judaism (Messiah ben David/Judah and Messiah ben Joseph or Messiah ben Aaron/Levi)?

The lamb-dragon comes from the earth not from the sea like the other first beast of Rev 13.
This is like Adam created from the earth.
It might also match coming from the centre of world (Eden/Jerusalem/Israel)?
The sea matches the gentiles, so the earth could match Jews/Israel?

The lamb-dragon is also called the false prophet.
The FP is the anti/rival of the Prophet like Moses who John denied being and who is Jesus (Messiah), and who Islam claims is Mohammed.

(The lamb-dragon of Rev 13 is also similar to the Ram in Daniel which was "by the river" which could match Israel by Jordan or Euphrates or Nile.)

All the above reasons together make a pretty strong case for the lamb-dragon of Rev 13 being a fales Jewish Messiah. Other possible matches candidates don't seem to have as good quality and quantity matches.

Below is that of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn, which is the Roman Empire.

The three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:24 are the Heruli, Vandals, and Ostrogoths who were eliminated by the year 538 AD under the leadership of the Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian whose deadly wound came in 1798.

Seven remaining nations that still exist today:

Babylonian Empire:
(Iraq) The lion represents the winged lions that guarded the royal places of Babylon. This Empire ran from 2000BC - 1759BC

Medo – Persian Empire:
(Iran) The ribs of the bear are part of the consuming greed that devours the first empire.

Grecian Empire:
(Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt) Four wings of the leopard described the swiftness of this empire that ran from 334-331BC. It wrestled world dominion from Medo-Persia. After the death of Alexander the Great the kingdom was divided into four minor kingdoms that continued as prominent factors in world politics until the Roman Empire gathered it back as one kingdom.

Roman Empire: (little horn, Daniel 8:9-14, 23-27)
Iron represents the stronghold this nation had. Daniel chapter 2 mentions the iron element of this empire that it to will be divided and broken as God will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed.
This Empire ran from 753BC -27BC

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13:3. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France, who made his entrance into Rome, abolished the Roman government and established a secular one and captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to Pope Pius XI and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

The crowns on its heads show that this dragon claims royal authority against the true King who is God of all creation as he prepares to take his seat above all that which is Gods Kingdom claiming he is God as he prepares to deceive the world through that of an existing Roman Empire, Daniel 8:9-12; Isaiah 14:12-15.

The beast rises up out of the sea, Rev 13, as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire. The ten horns/nations represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:15-28.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (Germans in Great Britain), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

The beast out of the earth, Rev 13:11-18, is the revived Roman Empire (mystery Babylon, Rev 17:5) which causes man to take its mark. Daniel 7:25 and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, He will think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-12.

The ten horns are ten kings who have not yet received their kingdoms as the Vatican's New World Order Headquarters and the United Nations Organization, One Security Council that claims authority over the world are waiting for ten permanent members. In 2009 the UNO divided the world into ten economic regions and each one will have a Jesuit Provincial set over them, but their end will come with the glory of the Lord striking them down when He returns with us His army. (Will study more about the army in Rev 19)
Ten Kingdoms of a One World Government:
Kingdom 1: Canada, Mexico and the United States of America
Kingdom 2: European Union – Western Europe
Kingdom 3: Japan
Kingdom 4: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel and Pacific Islands
Kingdom 5: Eastern Europe
Kingdom 6: Latin America, Central and South America
Kingdom 7: North Africa and the Middle East
Kingdom 8: Central Africa
Kingdom 9: South and Southeast Asia
Kingdom 10: Central Asia

My theory is the 2 horned lamb-dragon is a false Jewish Messiah more like FHG said than Alf said. But the two horns are not UK & US (Alf) nor old & new Roman (FHG) but are two messiahs of Judaism (Mosheli).

My previous comment was not very clear so I wrote it more clearly:

The lamb-dragon/earth-beast/false-prophet of Revelation 13 now looks to me like it may be a near-future false Jewish messiah/christ. The reasons for this are:

The lamb-dragon is a beast with 2 lambs horns and speaks like a dragon.
The lamb is Jesus/Messiah, and the dragon is Satan.
The 2 horns/shofars could be 2 Messiahs in Judaism (Messiah ben David/Judah and Messiah ben Joseph or Messiah ben Aaron/Levi)?

The lamb-dragon comes from the earth not from the sea like the other first beast of Rev 13.
This is like Adam created from the earth.
It might also match coming from the centre of world (Eden/Jerusalem/Israel)?
The sea matches the gentiles, so the earth could match Jews/Israel?

The lamb-dragon is also called the false prophet.
The FP is the anti/rival of the Prophet like Moses who John denied being and who is Jesus (Messiah), and who Islam claims is Mohammed.

(The lamb-dragon of Rev 13 is also similar to the Ram in Daniel which was "by the river" which could match Israel by Jordan or Euphrates or Nile.)

All the above reasons together make a pretty strong case for the lamb-dragon of Rev 13 being a fales Jewish Messiah. Other possible matches candidates don't seem to have as good quality and quantity matches.

Please don't refer to me as "Alf". ALFRED or "Al", that is in my name, not Alf.

Alf was a tv character:

I only agree with you on one thing, Adonikam will be Jewish, a Jewish Christian from the tribe of Dan.

I conclude this, not only because 666 points to the Jewish Name Adonikam, its implied he rebels against the "God of his fathers", a Jewish idiom referring to Israel's God:

"He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. (Dan. 11:37 NKJ) [The "desire of women" (Mt. 26:7) = Jesus Christ]

Also this prophecy could easily refer to Adonikam making him "of the tribe of Dan". Notice the prayer to Yahweh God for deliverance:

17 Dan will be a snake by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels so that its rider tumbles backward.
18 "I look for your deliverance, LORD. (Gen. 49:17-18 NIV)

The Tribe of Dan was last seen in Assyria:

JOE Antiquities of the Jews 11:133 and came to Babylon, as very desirous of going down to Jerusalem; but then the entire body of the people of Israel remained in that country; therefore there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers. (Ant. 11:133 JOE)

The Antichrist's origin will be in Modern Iraq, near modern city of Mosul:

There is one come out of thee [Nah. 1:1 Nineveh], that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked (01100 בְּלִיַּעַל beliya`al) counsellor (03289 יָעַץ ya`ats). (Nah. 1:11 KJV)

The "wicked counsellor", advising wicked things of Belial, is the antithesis of the "Wonderful Counselor", advising wonderful things of God:

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, (06382 פֶּלֶא pele') Counselor (03289 יָעַץ ya`ats), Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isa. 9:6 NKJ)

The miracle working Jewish Christian Evangelist will rise from obscurity near the ancient city of Antioch, modern Turkey. I infer that from God combining the exploits of Antiochus and Antichrist in Daniel.

Last edited:
My theory is the 2 horned lamb-dragon is a false Jewish Messiah
Another indication he is a miracle working Jewish Christian is the same title is given to both Antichrist and Judas:

While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. (Jn. 17:12 KJV)

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (Matt. 1:1 KJV)

Please don't refer to me as "Alf". ALFRED or "Al", that is in my name, not Alf.

Alf was a tv character:

I only agree with you on one thing, Adonikam will be Jewish, a Jewish Christian from the tribe of Dan.

I conclude this, not only because 666 points to the Jewish Name Adonikam, its implied he rebels against the "God of his fathers", a Jewish idiom referring to Israel's God:

"He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all. (Dan. 11:37 NKJ) [The "desire of women" (Mt. 26:7) = Jesus Christ]

Also this prophecy could easily refer to Adonikam making him "of the tribe of Dan". Notice the prayer to Yahweh God for deliverance:

17 Dan will be a snake by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horse's heels so that its rider tumbles backward.
18 "I look for your deliverance, LORD. (Gen. 49:17-18 NIV)

The Tribe of Dan was last seen in Assyria:

JOE Antiquities of the Jews 11:133 and came to Babylon, as very desirous of going down to Jerusalem; but then the entire body of the people of Israel remained in that country; therefore there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers. (Ant. 11:133 JOE)

The Antichrist's origin will be in Modern Iraq, near modern city of Mosul:

There is one come out of thee [Nah. 1:1 Nineveh], that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked (01100 בְּלִיַּעַל beliya`al) counsellor (03289 יָעַץ ya`ats). (Nah. 1:11 KJV)

The "wicked counsellor", advising wicked things of Belial, is the antithesis of the "Wonderful Counselor", advising wonderful things of God:

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, (06382 פֶּלֶא pele') Counselor (03289 יָעַץ ya`ats), Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isa. 9:6 NKJ)

The miracle working Jewish Christian Evangelist will rise from obscurity near the ancient city of Antioch, modern Turkey. I infer that from God combining the exploits of Antiochus and Antichrist in Daniel.

Sorry Ok I won't say Alf, though it wasn't meant as offensive and is easier to use short abbreviations to sav time and effort and space, and Alf could have been seen as nice/positive like that TV sho character and like elf.

I don't think the beast / sea beast / "antichrist" will be named Adonikam for various reasons including it doesn't add up to 666 (even though you pointed out it has a link with 666 in bible).
I don't think this beast is Jewish. The sea would point to gentiles.
God of his fathers could relate to any god of fathers of anyone of any nation, pagan or christian or muslim or jewish.

The lamb-dragon / false-prophet is a man not a dual-power because he is later thrown in the lake of fire with the "beast". The false prophet in Acts was also Jewish.

So I think only the 2nd beast is Jewish, not both, not the 1st beast. Though I am not certain and I could be wrong and you could be right. Jesus said false prophets in sheeps clothing so the FP might not be Jewish. But the reasons I gave in previous post seem pretty compelling to me.

I don't think the "AC" comes from Iraq, though he may come out of "Babylon" ("Nineveh" in Nahum) or be "Assyrian" and though Orion in sky is analogous position to Iraq in world map. I think he is Roman or nw European or N American (Draco, Satan's throne/seat in Pergamos or in sides of north). Gold/lion head points to Aryan, though it could point to Shemite or Christian.

But they are just my own tentative provisional thoughts/feelings for now.

Sorry Ok I won't say Alf, though it wasn't meant as offensive and is easier to use short abbreviations to sav time and effort and space, and Alf could have been seen as nice/positive like that TV sho character and like elf.

I don't think the beast / sea beast / "antichrist" will be named Adonikam for various reasons including it doesn't add up to 666 (even though you pointed out it has a link with 666 in bible).
I don't think this beast is Jewish. The sea would point to gentiles.
God of his fathers could relate to any god of fathers of anyone of any nation, pagan or christian or muslim or jewish.

The lamb-dragon / false-prophet is a man not a dual-power because he is later thrown in the lake of fire with the "beast". The false prophet in Acts was also Jewish.

So I think only the 2nd beast is Jewish, not both, not the 1st beast. Though I am not certain and I could be wrong and you could be right. Jesus said false prophets in sheeps clothing so the FP might not be Jewish. But the reasons I gave in previous post seem pretty compelling to me.

I don't think the "AC" comes from Iraq, though he may come out of "Babylon" ("Nineveh" in Nahum) or be "Assyrian" and though Orion in sky is analogous position to Iraq in world map. I think he is Roman or nw European or N American (Draco, Satan's throne/seat in Pergamos or in sides of north). Gold/lion head points to Aryan, though it could point to Shemite or Christian.

But they are just my own tentative provisional thoughts/feelings for now.
We can agree to disagree agreeably. Time will reveal who was right, or close to being right. Until then, the jury is still out.

Back