Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Two Witnesses Are Not Two Men

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
The Two Witnesses Are Not Two Men

2_witnesses_not_men-400x223-72ppi.jpg

To read more information on this subject, go to the website:

LOTS Creed

Some interesting stuff there but I don't agree about the 2 witnesses.

"the two witnesses are her youtube channel and her website". This does not agree with my impression of what i read in Revelation and Zechariah where they clearly appear to be two persons. Witness also means martyr.

The one mouth may just mean they speak in agreement as if One.

(I can't see fluman(s) in the Greek or Latin of Revelation 11. Where does this word come in to the text/topic?)

(The White horseman's crown as Corona was an idea of mine too but I am pretty sure now that the White Horseman is Christianity and not anything bad as hitherto often assumed for granted.)

Last edited:
Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

Rev 11:3-4 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zechariah 4:1-6; 4:11-14 explains that these two witnesses are the word of God in all power and might and the Holy Spirit which is the oil that is poured out on those who God anoints with His Holy Spirit. There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that are one and three that bear witness in earth as being the Holy Spirit, the word and the blood of Jesus and these three agree in one, 1 John 5:7, 8. Only God can give power to act on His word as the Holy Spirit and Jesus bare witness to Gods power and authority especially through signs and wonders.

God exercises His power and authority through those of His great commission of Matthew 28:18-20 who are sealed by the Holy Spirit, 2 Corinthians 1:22, who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. The sackcloth represents the anguish of Gods servants as they remain humbled before the Lord while baring witness to Gods wrath on the unrighteous as these witnesses go forth continuing to preach to the nations.

Zechariah speaks of two olive trees, but only one candlestick in the Old Testament. In this study we read there are two candlesticks. The two olive trees are the two anointed ones as being the two witnesses that are the Holy Spirit whom discerns and confirms the word of God in us by teaching us all truths, John 14:26, and Jesus being the light that shines in darkness as being the word made flesh to walk amongst us, John 1:1-5.

John is given the understanding that the two witnesses are in comparison to the two candlesticks and two olive trees, which if you read Zechariah Chapter 4 it explains that the golden candlestick is God. The seven lamps with the seven pipes that holds the oil (anointing) is that of the seven Spirits of God given to His Church: wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, reverence, might and Spirit of the Lord, Isaiah 11:2.

The two olive trees are to groups of people. One group being natural Israel (Old Testament) as a remnant according to the election of grace have been saved as in the 144,000 taken from the twelve tribes of Israel that remained faithful to God up to a thousand generations thereafter that remain faithful, 1 Chronicles 16:13-17. The other being Gentiles (New Testament) grafted into the branch by that same grace of God that have been washed in the blood of the Lamb and sealed by His Holy Spirit, John 3:3-7; Romans 10:9, 10; 2 Corinthians 1:22; Romans Chapter 11. The two witnesses have always been those who have stood by God and His law in the Old Testament and those who stand by God and Jesus under the dispensation of grace in the New Testament. Jews were only sent to preach to the lost sheep of Israel and Paul was sent to preach to the Gentiles, Matthew 10:5-7; Acts 22:21, so will it be during the seventh trumpet sounding.

There is a theory that the two witnesses could either be Moses, Elijah or Enoch, but scripture disputes this theory. Deuteronomy 34:5, 6 says Moses died in the land of Moab. Elijah was carried away in a whirlwind as described in 2 Kings 2:11 and lifted up to the first heaven meaning the firmament as in the atmosphere that surrounds the earth. He was only translated to an unknown area on earth as several years after he was taken away King Jehoram received a letter from him, 2 Chronicles 21:12. Paul says Enoch died in faith just as Abel, Noah, Abraham and their wives, Hebrews 11:5, 6, 13, but had not yet received the promise of eternal life as they also sleep in the grave until the coming of the Lord 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. Hebrews 11:13 Paul said Enoch was only translated and never said he was taken to heaven and lived to be around three hundred and sixty five.

In John 3:13 Jesus said that no one has ever ascended up to heaven so this proves that the two witnesses are not Moses, Elijah or Enoch. God said in Malachi 4:5 He would send Elijah (Elias) before the great and terrible day of the Lord. John the Baptist is a type of Elijah as a forerunner for Jesus, John 1:15-17, just as Jesus was speaking about John the Baptist in Matthew 17:12 those who carry the witness and testimony of Jesus throughout the nations from the time of the cross to that of the great and terrible day of the Lord are also types of Elijah. The two witnesses are the word of God and the Holy Spirit that confirms His word​

I would state the two witnesses are two men who are born and raised in that time frame and appointed by God. I also wouldn't be surprised if they were descended from Israel. (Jacob)

Rev 11:3-4 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zechariah 4:1-6; 4:11-14 explains that these two witnesses are the word of God in all power and might and the Holy Spirit which is the oil that is poured out on those who God anoints with His Holy Spirit. There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that are one and three that bear witness in earth as being the Holy Spirit, the word and the blood of Jesus and these three agree in one, 1 John 5:7, 8. Only God can give power to act on His word as the Holy Spirit and Jesus bare witness to Gods power and authority especially through signs and wonders.

God exercises His power and authority through those of His great commission of Matthew 28:18-20 who are sealed by the Holy Spirit, 2 Corinthians 1:22, who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior. The sackcloth represents the anguish of Gods servants as they remain humbled before the Lord while baring witness to Gods wrath on the unrighteous as these witnesses go forth continuing to preach to the nations.

Zechariah speaks of two olive trees, but only one candlestick in the Old Testament. In this study we read there are two candlesticks. The two olive trees are the two anointed ones as being the two witnesses that are the Holy Spirit whom discerns and confirms the word of God in us by teaching us all truths, John 14:26, and Jesus being the light that shines in darkness as being the word made flesh to walk amongst us, John 1:1-5.

John is given the understanding that the two witnesses are in comparison to the two candlesticks and two olive trees, which if you read Zechariah Chapter 4 it explains that the golden candlestick is God. The seven lamps with the seven pipes that holds the oil (anointing) is that of the seven Spirits of God given to His Church: wisdom, understanding, counsel, knowledge, reverence, might and Spirit of the Lord, Isaiah 11:2.

The two olive trees are to groups of people. One group being natural Israel (Old Testament) as a remnant according to the election of grace have been saved as in the 144,000 taken from the twelve tribes of Israel that remained faithful to God up to a thousand generations thereafter that remain faithful, 1 Chronicles 16:13-17. The other being Gentiles (New Testament) grafted into the branch by that same grace of God that have been washed in the blood of the Lamb and sealed by His Holy Spirit, John 3:3-7; Romans 10:9, 10; 2 Corinthians 1:22; Romans Chapter 11. The two witnesses have always been those who have stood by God and His law in the Old Testament and those who stand by God and Jesus under the dispensation of grace in the New Testament. Jews were only sent to preach to the lost sheep of Israel and Paul was sent to preach to the Gentiles, Matthew 10:5-7; Acts 22:21, so will it be during the seventh trumpet sounding.

There is a theory that the two witnesses could either be Moses, Elijah or Enoch, but scripture disputes this theory. Deuteronomy 34:5, 6 says Moses died in the land of Moab. Elijah was carried away in a whirlwind as described in 2 Kings 2:11 and lifted up to the first heaven meaning the firmament as in the atmosphere that surrounds the earth. He was only translated to an unknown area on earth as several years after he was taken away King Jehoram received a letter from him, 2 Chronicles 21:12. Paul says Enoch died in faith just as Abel, Noah, Abraham and their wives, Hebrews 11:5, 6, 13, but had not yet received the promise of eternal life as they also sleep in the grave until the coming of the Lord 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. Hebrews 11:13 Paul said Enoch was only translated and never said he was taken to heaven and lived to be around three hundred and sixty five.

In John 3:13 Jesus said that no one has ever ascended up to heaven so this proves that the two witnesses are not Moses, Elijah or Enoch. God said in Malachi 4:5 He would send Elijah (Elias) before the great and terrible day of the Lord. John the Baptist is a type of Elijah as a forerunner for Jesus, John 1:15-17, just as Jesus was speaking about John the Baptist in Matthew 17:12 those who carry the witness and testimony of Jesus throughout the nations from the time of the cross to that of the great and terrible day of the Lord are also types of Elijah. The two witnesses are the word of God and the Holy Spirit that confirms His word​

That's how I understand it. The two witnesses are the Genties and Israel.

And they speak with one voice. And have been gven much power! (and the gates of Hell shall not prevail???)

Sounds like the Christians are going to be seriously anointed with power during this time, and be being very much so a nusinance to the dark side all over the place!

After all, Aren't Gates a defensive item? For security?

When they taught me that verse and the Gates of hell shall not prevail...they made it sound like Christians are o the defensive, but after I think about it, maybe the Christians will be on on offensive maneuver when the gates of hell do not prevail, and fall!

Right after that, they get real nasty...

Last edited:
That's how I understand it. The two witnesses are the Genties and Israel.

And they speak with one voice. And have been gven much power! (and the gates of Hell shall not prevail???)

Sounds like the Christians are going to be seriously anointed with power during this time, and be being very much so a nusinance to the dark side all over the place!

After all, Aren't Gates a defensive item? For security?

When they taught me that verse and the Gates of hell shall not prevail...they made it sound like Christians are o the defensive, but after I think about it, maybe the Christians will be on on offensive maneuver when the gates of hell do not prevail, and fall!

Right after that, they get real nasty...
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Definition of prophesy:
1. to utter or as if by divine inspiration
2. to predict with assurance of Spiritual knowledge
3. to give instruction in preaching to others.

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed

Back