Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The violence is beginning

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You know JLB Ive always thought and felt this war could have been avoided and it was the failure of the Biden administration that got us into this war.
I’ve always felt that this war will come to US soil, and I believe it will.

It always gets worse before it gets better. Our country is in for a turbulent summer…

Sure they're trying to push us into a war with Russia. It'll create chaos and that's what they want.

But let's not forget the lessons that the book of Job taught us. We wrestle not with flesh and blood but with principalities and powers. In other words, evil spirits, ok?

And they have to stand in line and present their case and ask permission to do these things, from none other than the Lord Himsef! This thought just brings on the realization that we should pray against it from happening.

Essentially, I think we can look at this as saber rattling alone and there's nothing to worry about because the Lord has every bit of this in His hand and will say no to them.

They can't stop Roe vs Wade from being overturned and they can't stop Donald Trumps return to the Presidency in 24. It doesn't mean we don't need to pray for this, it means we should pray even harder for it. :pray

You know JLB Ive always thought and felt this war could have been avoided and it was the failure of the Biden administration that got us into this war.
I’ve always felt that this war will come to US soil, and I believe it will.

It always gets worse before it gets better. Our country is in for a turbulent summer…

The war is here in America, already.

It has nothing to do with Russia.

It’s time for the Church in America to wake up, and rise up, and be who God has called us to be! NOW!!!

JLB

Edward
I believe very dark days are ahead of us. The joy you have been pronouncing will be short lived and that joy will turn to sorrow.

It’s always darkest, before the dawn.

Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His,
And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.
Psalm 30:4-5

Praising and worshipping Him during difficult times is our greatest weapon against the enemy and will produce the strength we need through joy… the joy of victory we will certainly obtain as we stand.

By the joy set before Him, He endured… the cross

We will overcome!

JLB

I feel old that I can still remember the Soviet era weapon systems .my brother is into gi.joe and I have explained the acronyms to him.what each weapon system if based on army or marine equipment were.such as the stinger ,hawk missile system ,what a mortarman was and anti tank weapon was ,such as the l.a.w. and d.r.a.g.o.n.

Much of which I fired

That's what they're hoping for because they think that, that will help push the world into a NWO.

And that's exactly what God is going to stop and say no to, at least for now.
Yeah that is what they hope. It is... not good. The Wall Street Journal continually argues for this. But the Bible does not promise God will stop wars.

well, Jesus prophecies wars. But if you have a verse in mind I'd love to hear it

Why? You know you are going to disagree with it, no matter what it is or what it says. I've no interest in discusssing doctrine with a brick wall.

Why? You know you are going to disagree with it, no matter what it is or what it says. I've no interest in discusssing doctrine with a brick wall.
Because... I actually care about what the Bible says? If you don't understand that, I am not surprised. But if you can't cite a verse, perhaps it's because there isn't one.

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet." - Matthew 24:6

Because... I actually care about what the Bible says? If you don't understand that, I am not surprised. But if you can't cite a verse, perhaps it's because there isn't one.

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet." - Matthew 24:6

I don't buy that. There are lots of scriptures for this! Geez. But I doubt any Christian here could explain any of them to you....and actually have you do anything except reject the truth. So go do your own homework, you missed it I say!

I don't buy that. There are lots of scriptures for this! Geez. But I doubt any Christian here could explain any of them to you....and actually have you do anything except reject the truth. So go do your own homework, you missed it I say!
I did, I actually can't find a scripture that promises God will stop wars, except for promises at his second coming, which has not yet occurred.

Back