Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The White and Red Horses of the Apocalypse

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
gates-behind-the-bars-400x224-72ppi-opt.jpg

"Gates Behind The Bars" by Five Times August - Watch

British_Olympics_2012-400x202-72ppi-opt.jpg

Coronavirus Illuminati Ritual 2012 Olympics Opening - Watch

Bill_Gates-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Coronavirus: The Cryptocurrency Connection Microsoft and 5G

Bill_Gates_Patent-400x201-72ppi-opt.png

Bill Gates' Patent

6G-400x225-72ppi.webp

What Could Go Wrong? 6G Tech May Use Humans As Energy Source

DIVOC is COVID spelled backwards
In Hebrew, the word DIVOC means "the possession of a demon".

clay-clark-400x222-72ppi-opt.png

Clay Clark: COVID-19: The Great Reset - Watch

deagle.com-250x184-72ppi.webp

Deagel.com predicts up to 80% of population culled by 2025 in countries where Europeans live

Revelation 6:1-2 (NKJV)
6 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, Come and see. 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

vaccine-tracker-400x227-72ppi-opt.png

World Conquered by the Coronavirus Vaccine
Corona is the Latin name for crown. The rider on the white horse of the first seal will receive a crown to conquer.

Revelation 6:3-4 (NKJV)
3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come and see. 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

sword-and-coronavirus-400x368-72ppi-opt.jpg

The rider of the red horse of the second seal will receive a sword. COVID-19 vaccine is a sword! The graphene hydroxide it contains is as sharp as nanoscale razor blades! People who receive the vaccine with the graphene hydroxide will hemorrhage internally. Graphene hydroxide will cut people like a sword.

Acts 2:20 (NKJV)
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

sun_simulator_patent-400x317-72ppi-opt.png

Sun Simulator Patent

2-suns-400x209-72ppi-opt.png

Video of Two "Suns" in the Sky - Watch

fake-sun-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Does this look like the sun to you?

389-301-169-72ppi-opt.jpg

Physicist Report 389: The Bible Talks of a Sun Simulation System and the Sun Being Darkened - Watch

Joshua 8:25 New King James Version (NKJV)
25 So it was that all who fell that day, both men and women, were twelve thousand-all the people of Ai.

google-ai-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Bible Prophecy Google Lay Off 12,000 - Joshua 8:25 - Watch
This is God's warning to us about the danger of Ai (Artificial Intelligence)!

COVID-19
C - Certificate
O - Of
V - Vaccination
ID - Identification
-
1 - A (1st letter in alphabet)
9 - I (9th letter in alphabet)
AI - Artificial Intelligence

matrix-dr-license2-400x173-72ppi-opt.jpg

Neo's (Thomas A. Anderson) Drivers License in the movie "The Matrix" (1999)
Notice that Thomas A. Anderson's expiration date of the driver's license is September 11, 2001.
This is predictive programming!

white-house-icon-200x200-72ppi-opt.png

Remarks by President Biden Announcing Response to Russian Actions in Ukraine
February 22, 2022 (2-22-2022)
2:22 P.M. EST
Ask yourself, is the timing of the announcement a coincidence? That the announcement would occur exactly at: 2-22-2022 at 2:22, where the date and time both have 2's. Sometimes the Illuminati uses numbers to send cryptic messages. Could this cryptic message be the second rider of the second seal?

crickets-avengers-endgame-250x153-72ppi-opt.jpg

Eating Crickets in Avengers Endgame - Tony Stark’s Daughter and Edible Insects for Lunch
The movie "Avengers: Endgame" was released in 2019, and in the movie, Tony Stark predicts eating crickets which is now being promoted by the NWO (New World Order) in 2023.
This is predictive programming!

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi-opt.jpg

LOTS Creed

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed

Back