Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

There's Hope for a Tree

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
IMG_20210421_224627_854.jpg

An Emoji Devotions for Wed, 21 April 2021

Topic : There's Hope for A Tree

Highlight:

At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail. Job 14:7

Our Lord Jesus Christ proved to us that resurrection is possible and a man could be born again. The question is "Do you believe in Future?" There is a sentimental saying that there's no one born of human who does not have an enemy. When a tree is cut down, it's enemy has done an harm to prevent it from flourishing. But a tree, if cut down, might spring up again and flourish; You as a person must believe that there's Hope for you.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; which means a bright future is possible and there is a second chance for anyone who believes in God. It is about a journey of hope and when you are walking a journey of hope, you will have to live differently. That is why Jesus replied Nicodemus, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." Through Jesus Christ there is possibility of second chance and it is only through him we can be born again. We are permitted to enjoy life through Jesus and not the way the media portrays it. Jesus died and rise again and so you too can rise again if you have faith and hope in Christ. His teachings are in the Bible to guide us how we can live a hopeful life. You must believe in the future. There is ressurection for you. You will be very beautiful. Hope in God through Jesus today. Confess and accept him as your Lord and savior today. There is hope for you.

Prayer: Have mercy on my soul Lord Jesus. Give me a second chance and help me to believe in hope and to love what you are doing in my life.

Back