Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

These Doctors Pushed Masking, Covid Lockdowns on Twitter. Turns Out, They Don’t Exist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

hawkman

Staff member
From the article here , https://sfstandard.com/technology/t...ckdowns-on-twitter-turns-out-they-dont-exist/

"Last month, Dr. Robert Honeyman lost their sister to Covid. They wrote about it on Twitter and received dozens of condolences, over 4,000 retweets and 43,000 likes.

Exactly one month later, on Dec. 12, Honeyman wrote that another tragedy had befallen their family.

“Sad to announce that my husband has entered a coma after being in hospital with Covid. The doctor is unsure if he will come out,” they tweeted. “This year has been the toughest of my life losing my sister to this virus. This is the first time in my life I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel.”

Again, the condolences and well-wishes rolled in. But there was a problem: Honeyman wasn’t real. "

It is an info war .

From the article here , https://sfstandard.com/technology/t...ckdowns-on-twitter-turns-out-they-dont-exist/

"Last month, Dr. Robert Honeyman lost their sister to Covid. They wrote about it on Twitter and received dozens of condolences, over 4,000 retweets and 43,000 likes.

Exactly one month later, on Dec. 12, Honeyman wrote that another tragedy had befallen their family.

“Sad to announce that my husband has entered a coma after being in hospital with Covid. The doctor is unsure if he will come out,” they tweeted. “This year has been the toughest of my life losing my sister to this virus. This is the first time in my life I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel.”

Again, the condolences and well-wishes rolled in. But there was a problem: Honeyman wasn’t real. "

It is an info war .
I can see that ,but did the govt do that or some other who wants to create chaos ?

I can see that ,but did the govt do that or some other who wants to create chaos ?
More from the article .
"The Standard was unable to establish who created the four fake doctors. But perhaps the most alarming aspect of their nonexistence online is that it is also unclear why they were created."

I think one or more people were getting a paycheck for the bogus Dr.s tweeting, but who was the one paying :chin .

More from the article .
"The Standard was unable to establish who created the four fake doctors. But perhaps the most alarming aspect of their nonexistence online is that it is also unclear why they were created."

I think one or more people were getting a paycheck for the bogus Dr.s tweeting, but who was the one paying :chin .
It's scary that we now have instant access to info but is true.

If this is the way ,shoot get rid of it .it's not any better then pre Internet where at least I could use the library and or there were more honest reporting .

Back