Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Things Are A'Chang'n Fast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Been watching the Behizy youtube channel. A video titled Huge News In Michigan...........wow.
Hey Dan,
I watched the video....
I really didn't understand it too much...I just don't get the news the way you do.
It was about the voting and how it wasn't honest....
But you said things are changing fast...what things?

He seemed to say that the legal resistance to a full audit is breaking down and that the American people will prevail soon. I don't really care who won the election, I just want it to be made certain beyond doubt that our elections are by the people and not selections by the corporate collective. It looks like we may very well find out rather soon what rally did happen.

He seemed to say that the legal resistance to a full audit is breaking down and that the American people will prevail soon. I don't really care who won the election, I just want it to be made certain beyond doubt that our elections are by the people and not selections by the corporate collective. It looks like we may very well find out rather soon what rally did happen.
unless they toss Biden and Harris if you true ,it will be pointless .it also will cause a division if so.

Things like this I see them as prophecy being fulfilled in the end of days setting the stage for the son of perdition to take its seat and the return of Christ to destroy all that is evil here on earth.

It could be Biden resigns and Harris moves into the presidency............scary thought? Was it planned all along???
she would be as illegitimate since the votes were nullified .they would have to prove they ,both president and vice president were in on the conspiracy ,if not they can simply have another election

she would be as illegitimate since the votes were nullified .they would have to prove they ,both president and vice president were in on the conspiracy ,if not they can simply have another election
I now see it could be why the media rarely refers the the new administration as the Biden Administration, but rather, they refer to it as the Biden/Harris Administration. Is this to get Americans and the world conditioned to hearing Harris mentioned in the same breath as Biden so the "transition" appears less sudden/surprising?

WHO would report the "Truth", and why would any of us beleive ANYTHING the media reports???

The more they "Change", the more they stay the same.
For myself, I am of the "stay the same" camp. I am fairly certain it will get much worse. There is always hope that truth/justice will prevail. We look to emigrate.

Things like this I see them as prophecy being fulfilled in the end of days setting the stage for the son of perdition to take its seat and the return of Christ to destroy all that is evil here on earth.

I agree.

Our present administration is an anti-semitic and anti-christian administration. Israel is losing the U.S. as an ally.

I believe this was necessary for the last days events. Israel will be on her own, forcing her to turn to God.

Quantrill

Back