Christian Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Christian Forum aspires to be an online community where Christians can come together in fellowship with the purpose to encourage, inspire and build up our faith in Christ Jesus. John 13:34-35
  • Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

Thoughts from the Papa

Papa Zoom

CF Ambassador
From
Pacific Northwest
First I want to share the links to my blogs. Not for purposes of self promotion because that's not what I have in mind. If you want to follow my postings on my blogs you can from the main pages.

Yeah, I have three of them. One is reflections from a book I'm reading and another is letters to my wife Nancy. The third is a general reflection page.

All three have been helping me deal with the loss of my wife and the ever-changing life. I love to reflect on things as it helps me sort things out.

cropped-vv2c6par8.jpg

Letters to Nancy

cropped-e-married-young-6.jpg

Reflections of a Grieving Guy

cropped-img_7482.jpg

Reflections

Last edited:

HeIsRisen2018

Huma Love <3333
From
USA
Aww,.. reading all about your grief although perfectly normal broke my heart. :sad At least you know that Nancy is doing perfectly fine though. :) Love you Papa and praying for you. :hug(Btw, I love the new Mary Poppins movie!! :biggrin)

Truthfrees

Staff member
From
following God
First I want to share the links to my blogs. Not for purposes of self promotion because that's not what I have in mind. If you want to follow my postings on my blogs you can from the main pages.

Yeah, I have three of them. One is reflections from a book I'm reading and another is letters to my wife Nancy. The third is a general reflection page.

All three have been helping me deal with the loss of my wife and the ever-changing life. I love to reflect on things as it helps me sort things out.

cropped-vv2c6par8.jpg

Letters to Nancy

cropped-e-married-young-6.jpg

Reflections of a Grieving Guy

cropped-img_7482.jpg

Reflections
thanks for sharing this - it is theraputic