Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Three World Ages

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Just gonna sit this here ,don't wanna debate ,I'm just planting.

If one were to understand this, the Word of God will open up, it did for me .However at the same time, all were not meant to see, for their own good.

The heaven and earth are divided into three earth ages, 3 being the number of divine completion. There was an age before the one we are in, and there will be an age after the Millennium ends. The first and third earth ages are eternal. The first was eternity past and the last will be eternity future. Let’s investigate what the Bible tells us of the origins of the world we live in.

The First Earth Age

(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

(Gen 1:2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

We see here is the first verse that God created the heaven and the earth. Whenever God creates something, He always does so in a complete and proper manner–He never does things halfway. In fact, in this first verse, the creation of the earth and the heaven (including everything we see in the sky such as the universe) was complete. In most Sunday school classes they teach that the next verse shows that it wasn’t yet completely formed, but if you look at the Hebrew, you will see that this isn’t exactly what is going on.

Let’s take a closer look at this verse:

(Gen 1:2) And the earthH776 wasH1961 without form,H8414 and void;H922 and darknessH2822 was uponH5921 the faceH6440 of the deep.H8415 And the SpiritH7307 of GodH430 movedH7363 uponH5921 the faceH6440 of the waters.H4325

We see this word ‘was’ (H1961) which would indicate that at the time God created the earth it was ‘without form’ (H8414) and ‘void’ (H922). So, if we take a look at the Hebrew, we have a clearer view of what is happening:

Do read the rest from the below link

And to what importance is this for us? All we need to be is concerned with the here and now and our future home with the Lord.

And to what importance is this for us? All we need to be is concerned with the here and now and our future home with the Lord.
See that's the problem ,believe in Christ and that's it !NO! it's not ,that's the milk ,what I tried to share was some MEAT. To understand the 3 ages is to ,really understand the plan of God and why we are where we at .
Anyway do you ,can't judged you making it to Heaven ,but I can predict with what you said ,you will be almost naked.

I'll agree the third age 'will be/is' eternal, but how can the 1st age be eternal if it was followed by the 2nd age? That seems a bit oxymoronic to me.
Because of the rebellion it wasn't , the best way I can explain it is that it was interrupted .
The 2nd age is to get us back to where should had always been . It's still eternal just the flesh in between as the soul is as it was, eternal .

Unless you die the 2nd death

To be honest I tend to see it as eternity past, the present and eternity future.
God created the present in Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Since it was before time you could say it was an age but then you have no place for eternity past. Especially since the very first thing He did was create order out of chaos. Genesis 1:3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
We havn't got to eternity future yet but by His mercy and grace we will.
Very interesting thoughts and an interesting ponder.

To be honest I tend to see it as eternity past, the present and eternity future.
God created the present in Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Since it was before time you could say it was an age but then you have no place for eternity past. Especially since the very first thing He did was create order out of chaos. Genesis 1:3 Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
We havn't got to eternity future yet but by His mercy and grace we will.
Very interesting thoughts and an interesting ponder.
He didn't create it out of chaos

Genesis 1:1 "Inthe beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
There are two bodies mentioned in this verse; the heaven and the earth. It simply stated a fact and left the time factor out.

Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep."

In the Hebrew translation of the word, "was", as used in this verse "...the earth was without form,..."; in the original text it reads "became without form..." This same mistranslation of the word "became", and turning it into the word "was" is also present in Genesis 2:7. It should read there; "..and man became a living soul."

was
1961 hayah
hayah (haw-yaw); a primitive root [compare OT:1933]; to exist, i.e. be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary):KJV - beacon, altogether, be (-come), accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), do, faint, fall, follow, happen, have, last, pertain, quit (oneself-), require, use.

void
bohuw (bo'-hoo); from an unused root (meaning to be empty); a vacuity, i.e. (superficially) an undistinguishable ruin:
KJV - emptiness, void.
The correct Hebrew translation from the Massoretic Hebrew text for the words, "without form" is "tohu-va bohu" in the Hebrew Strong's dictionary. So we see that the earth was not "created without form", but it "became [tohu] without form and void"

See that's the problem ,believe in Christ and that's it !NO! it's not ,that's the milk ,what I tried to share was some MEAT. To understand the 3 ages is to ,really understand the plan of God and why we are where we at .
Anyway do you ,can't judged you making it to Heaven ,but I can predict with what you said ,you will be almost naked.
I'm sorry, but what you are presenting has no Biblical foundation and no facts presented as I found that website you seem to be using at www.biblestudygames.com and all they use are the various definitions of words within a scripture picking out whatever definition they want to use. We know our English words have many definitions for one word that can change a whole sentence.

I can agree that this world is older then 6 or 7000 years, but yet no one could ever know for sure. Another point is that the earth was already created with the Garden of Eden within it before the creation of man as there God placed Satan and soon his heart became prideful wanting everything that was God's and even claimed to be higher than God, Isaiah 14:12-17; Ezekiel 28:13-19.

I'm sorry, but what you are presenting has no Biblical foundation and no facts presented as I found that website you seem to be using at www.biblestudygames.com and all they use are the various definitions of words within a scripture picking out whatever definition they want to use. We know our English words have many definitions for one word that can change a whole sentence.

I can agree that this world is older then 6 or 7000 years, but yet no one could ever know for sure. Another point is that the earth was already created with the Garden of Eden within it before the creation of man as there God placed Satan and soon his heart became prideful wanting everything that was God's and even claimed to be higher than God, Isaiah 14:12-17; Ezekiel 28:13-19.
All good, I try ,and what I put down I will be judged for .
For me understanding those ages opened up the plan of God ,and answered the question of why we are here .

Question , when do you think satan turned evil and rebelled ?

All good, I try ,and what I put down I will be judged for .
For me understanding those ages opened up the plan of God ,and answered the question of why we are here .

Question , when do you think satan turned evil and rebelled ?
I already answered your question in post #8 with scripture when Satan turned evil and rebelled against God.

Genesis 2:4-15 answers our question of why we are here. It's just unfortunate that sinned entered into the world by Satan's deceit and is now in the hearts of every person. Thus, God's plan of salvation through Christ before the foundation of the world. God predestined the plan of Christ birth, death and resurrection in how men would be saved by His grace through faith, John 17:24; Acts 10:34-35; Eph. 1:3-12; Rom. 8:28-30; 10:9-17; 1 Peter 1:20.

I already answered your question in post #8 with scripture when Satan turned evil and rebelled against God.

Genesis 2:4-15 answers our question of why we are here. It's just unfortunate that sinned entered into the world by Satan's deceit and is now in the hearts of every person. Thus, God's plan of salvation through Christ before the foundation of the world. God predestined the plan of Christ birth, death and resurrection in how men would be saved by His grace through faith, John 17:24; Acts 10:34-35; Eph. 1:3-12; Rom. 8:28-30; 10:9-17; 1 Peter 1:20.
sin entered the world that was loooong before Adam, the rebellion was the sin . that's the reason He destroyed that first age , requiring most of all souls to be born of woman

Question , why didn't God destroy satan and all that followed him at that time

sin entered the world that was loooong before Adam, the rebellion was the sin . that's the reason He destroyed that first age , requiring most of all souls to be born of woman

Question , why didn't God destroy satan and all that followed him at that time
What you speak of has no facts, but only read in man's written theories. Where is your proof?

Satan is a spirit, not flesh and bone, as a spirit can not die, but he will have final judgement being cast into the lake of fire, Rev 20:10. God does use Satan for His purpose of testing our faith like that of Job, Jesus during His forty day fast in the desert and that of being a thorn in the side of Paul as Satan will always try to buffet us only wanting to steal our faith.

What you speak of has no facts, but only read in man's written theories. Where is your proof?

Satan is a spirit, not flesh and bone, as a spirit can not die, but he will have final judgement being cast into the lake of fire, Rev 20:10. God does use Satan for His purpose of testing our faith like that of Job, Jesus during His forty day fast in the desert and that of being a thorn in the side of Paul as Satan will always try to buffet us only wanting to steal our faith.
When did satan try to overthrow God, let's start there ?

Are you saying spirit has no substance ?

Satan is a Spirit. A Spirit of the Law. The Spirit of the Accuser.

Jesus said you have One Accuser, even Moses whom you trust. Moses the Lawgiver.

Angels are essentially “ministering spirits,” (Hebrews 1:14) and do not have physical bodies like humans. Jesus declared that “a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have” (Luke 24:37-39).

Other angels oppose God under the leadership of Satan (Isaiah 14:12-20) whom even Satan is a created spirit of God that is why God could never destroy him because a spirit can not die. (Matthew 25:41; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 1: 6; Ephesians 6:12). We often call these types of angels demons for which an everlasting fire is prepared by God for these angels.

When did satan try to overthrow God, let's start there ?

Are you saying spirit has no substance ?
I already showed you in post #8 when Satan rebelled against God. It was when God placed Lucifer in the Garden of Eden way before His creation of man.

Can you see a spirit, no, so only something with substance can be physically seen.

Satan is a Spirit. A Spirit of the Law. The Spirit of the Accuser.

Jesus said you have One Accuser, even Moses whom you trust. Moses the Lawgiver.
Are you saying Moses was an accuser? What do you mean by a Spirit of the Law?
Sorry, I need some clarity as I am not following what you are saying.

Are you saying Moses was an accuser? What do you mean by a Spirit of the Law?
Sorry, I need some clarity as I am not following what you are saying.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Tell me, what is Satan, the accuser of the brethren, accusing them of before God day and night?

Moses held up the serpent in the wilderness!

Jesus said you have one accuser, even Moses whom you trust.
Not sure what you mean by Moses held up the serpent in the wilderness as in relation to the accuser. Jesus applied it as a foreshadowing of His own act of salvation through being lifted up on the cross, John 3:14-19.

John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

I believe that this verse is saying Satan is the accuser as he even accused Moses, being dead, before the Father, Jude 1:9.

Back