Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST IM IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP !!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey there brothers and sisters in Christ, hope you’re having a good day. I don’t normally do this but I don’t really have anywhere else to turn to. I’m severely sick with intestinal issues, as well as suffering with a crippling autoimmune disease that affects my autonomic nervous system which has left me unable to work and support myself. In the meantime I try to get the gospel out to the world through the internet as physically I can’t do much and I’m trying to also cure myself naturally through natural means rather than just relying on the modern day healthcare system.

Im just having a really hard time this month and with all the drastic price increases i’m not going to be able to cope. So if you could find it in your heart to support me or even my ministry I would be very grateful, even if it’s just prayers. I know im going to get some nasty comments on this post and that’s fine, I just ask for you to have some grace for me and my current situation.

Ephesians 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

2 Corinthians 9:7

Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Here is my tik Tok ministry which I use to spread the gospel which also has the link to my PayPal account if you want to give, check it out as I discuss a lot of interesting topics concerning scripture and post fun pictures regarding the bible that might be of benefit to you.

https://www.tiktok.com/@divinegracebyfaith?_t=8aqHHR7xQ6o&_r=1

But in case you don’t have Tik tok here is a copy of the link to my PayPal

PayPal.me/bygrace2022

Again I would be very grateful for any donations that you may give, also it’s fruit abounding to your account too when you stand before the lord at the judgement seat of Christ he will reward you for your good deeds that you’ve done to help other members of the Body of christ.

2 Corinthians 9:11

11 Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

2 Corinthians 9:7

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

2 Corinthians 5:10

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

God bless you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read this. Prayers are much appreciated !! ❤️

Last edited:
Hi Bygrace2022 and welcome to CF :wave2

I'm sorry you are going through so much physical afflictions at such a young age and we will certainly pray for you. But since we do not know you personally and there are so many scams out there we ask members to not solicit for fundings of any kind. Is there anywhere in Bristol that you can apply for medical help like health care programs that will help pay for your medical needs?

Natural herbs are the best way to go and glad you have chosen that path as I have done the same with my health issues and better to keep natural if possible and much cheaper. Looking forward with sharing with each other. :pray

There isn’t any unfortunately, I am doing my absolute best to help fix the issues using natural herbs and probiotics. I believe the natural route is the best way forward whilst I continue to wait for treatment from the healthcare system, but so far nothing has worked.

Hi Bygrace2022 and welcome to CF :wave2

I'm sorry you are going through so much physical afflictions at such a young age and we will certainly pray for you. But since we do not know you personally and there are so many scams out there we ask members to not solicit for fundings of any kind. Is there anywhere in Bristol that you can apply for medical help like health care programs that will help pay for your medical needs?

Natural herbs are the best way to go and glad you have chosen that path as I have done the same with my health issues and better to keep natural if possible and much cheaper. Looking forward with sharing with each other. :pray
I totally understand about the scams though and yes there are many out there, so I understand if that makes people hesitant to give and I wouldn’t blame them either. If there are any other natural treatments or supplements you guys can recommend I’d be more than grateful if you can share with me

I totally understand about the scams though and yes there are many out there, so I understand if that makes people hesitant to give and I wouldn’t blame them either. If there are any other natural treatments or supplements you guys can recommend I’d be more than grateful if you can share with me
I get what I need from swansonvitiams.com as everything is all natural without any chemicals and very cheap. You can look through the whole list of different vitamins they have for all kinds of health issues.

Back