Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

To Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
He always was and lives and is the life and light of all things. Its more a happy temporory earth birthday.

From the scriptures could probably get an idea what season he was born. I got no idea but today will do.

Last edited:
Why does everyone always remember Him as a baby in a manger on his birthdays? Does anyone remember He has grown up and achieved plenty? I cannot remember anyone of us showing our baby photos to friends every year of our birthdays. It is time we replaced Nativity plays with Achievement speeches/drama.

Why does everyone always remember Him as a baby in a manger on his birthdays? Does anyone remember He has grown up and achieved plenty? I cannot remember anyone of us showing our baby photos to friends every year of our birthdays. It is time we replaced Nativity plays with Achievement speeches/drama.
I see it as a reminder of the greatest gift God gave to the world that was born in a manger of very humble beginnings, but that's just me.

Just thought I would throw this out there. We do need to celebrate and rejoice in the Lord everyday.

Jewish month

Begins the
New moon of

John the Baptist

Jesus

1. Abib / Nisan

March-April​

Birth of John
15 Nisan​

4​

2. Zif / Iyyar

April-May​

5​

3. Sivan

May-June​

Conception of John
after 3rd Sabbath​

6​

4. Tammuz

June-July​

1​

7​

5. Ab / Av

July-August​

2​

8​

6. Elul

August-September​

3​

9​

7. Ethanim / Tishri

September-October​

4​

Birth of Jesus
15 Tishri​

8. Bul / Marheshvan / Heshvan

October-November​

5​

9. Chisleu / Chislev / Kislev

November-December​

6​

Conception of Jesus
25 Kislev?​

10. Tebeth / Tevet

December-January​

7​

1​

11. Shebat / Shevat

January-February​

8​

2​

12. Adar

February-March​

9​

3​

for_his_glory it seems that the Jews believe Jesus was born on 15 October, from the above calendar. Honestly, I do not believe Jesus was born on 25 December. I believe he was born somewhere in October. That said, it is about selecting a date to celebrate his birthday and acknowledge why Jesus was born.

for_his_glory it seems that the Jews believe Jesus was born on 15 October, from the above calendar. Honestly, I do not believe Jesus was born on 25 December. I believe he was born somewhere in October. That said, it is about selecting a date to celebrate his birthday and acknowledge why Jesus was born.
I have a full study on this that goes into greater detail, but just thought I would throw this out there. We need to be celebrating Jesus everyday for the things He has done for us.

Back