Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

TRANSGENDERISM

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

andy pandy

Have you had the experience when you have been studying something and been looking for information and facts about a subject and you get an aha moment and things fall into place?

I had one this morning about transgendersim. I was reading an article which threw up some interesting ideas about the subject and it dawned on me what was going on.

As you probably know that transgendersim is all about a girl becoming a boy and a boy becoming a girl. They are not happy being their birth sex so they want to become the opposite as they believe that will solve all their unhappiness.

Judging by the number of people that are de-transgenderising it is very clear it solves nothing.

To this point I knew that those wanting to change sex had underlying problems that caused their unhappiness. One of the most common ones is autism. Even when they had changed from male to female or female to male the autism didn’t go away.

Another one particularly amongst girls is that they thought boys were treated better than girls so if they became a boy, they would be treated better. But it did not happen because deep down they knew they were a girl so they could not play out the role of a being a boy.

Another underlying reason is that the person concerned had ADHD and changing sex was seen as a way of getting rid of it. Except for one thing. It didn’t.

So, enough males and females have realised that changing their sex made no different to solving the problem they thought they had that would be solved by changing their sex.

Now, underlying this as is the case with all aberrations thrown up by society, is that it is basically a work of Satan to distort God’s image. He has been trying to do that from day one for the simple reason that every time he sees a male or as female he sees God and that revolts him.

Today, I realised that transgenderism is just another step further along the road from homosexuality which is another distortion of God’s image. It is another way that Satan can screw up what is and should be normal.

Now, what is the core of this issue? I believe it is in a question that they never ask. Did your parents both work full time?

In my country the government is working overtime to make it easy for mothers to go out to work full time. What does that mean? Simply this. The children are abandoned to full time carers that are foreigners to the children.

There is medical evidence that a baby recognises their mothers voice in the womb. When they are born their closest and most important relationship is with the mother.

Six months or a year later they are ripped away from that comforting contact and they are passed on to a stranger that the do not know or care for and have no close bond with.

End result. Who am I? Babies, children understand much more than what we think. One minute it is comfort, cosy and predictable and then all of sudden they are plunged into a strange world of foreigners, and they have to fight for attention with 20 others.

NOT GOOD. At the back of their mind is money is more important than me. I want my mummy, not a new teddy bear.

So we produce a generation of children who deep down feel abandoned, don’t know who they are and feel unimportant. In other words, totally confused.

Enter Transgendersim. If I don’t know who I am why not experiment with being the opposite sex. I have got nothing to lose as my parents don’t care about me. I have had nothing but misery since I have been born, so let’s try the alternative. They hear of or see others in the same boat, so they go down the same path, known as social cohesion.

Some transgenders have homosexual tendencies so they change sex so they can have a normal relationship with a person of the opposite sex.

All in all, what you might call one big unholy mess. The sad thing is that government, the medical and educational authorities have bought into the lie and are encouraging it. In a word, they are destroying young lives and are being paid to do it.

All teenagers go through angst in some form or another and in the past we rode through the storm with them, and they came out the other side relatively normal.

Today it is “Problems, get a sex change.” If you disagree you are transphobic. Even parents are not allowed to have a different view. This seems to be the standard reply for anyone who thinks differently about the aberrations being thrown up today as an answer to life’s problems. Disagree and you are being charged with hate speech.

Of course, we know who came up with that nonsensical idea.

So, what is the answer to all this. My advice is this. Think very, very carefully before you abandon your child to a stranger and deprive it of the relationship which the child should have and needs. That of its mother. After all. You gave birth to the child, not to pass it onto a stranger to raise. Rather to raise it, love it and to inculcate the values that are important to you.

Research shows that the main reason why children love grandparents so much is that they have always got time. If time is so important to children, it has to start with the parents.

There are two issues you have missed, that of peer pressure and that of victim status.

For an unpopular child gaining status through being transgender can seem very attractive.
They become a celebrity, get special treatment etc etc.

Then for those who are accepted there is peer pressure.
One child in their group declares they are transgender. This distorts the group as they are moving away, so another inorder not to be left behind also declares they are transgender and so it continues.

None of these immature children are told of the known risks to their bodies nor that the effects are irreversible.

They are not offered counselling to determine why they are saying they are transgender.

In short what they get is child abuse, adults taking advantage of children for their own purposes.

I don't even know where to start with the information in this post!

As a parent of a transgender child, I cannot even begin to state how concerned I am from the lack of knowledge about this issue.

Transgender is not "girl becoming boy" and "boy becoming girl". Transgender is the body and (mind/spirit) does not line up.

In religious groups especially, you will see......."God doesn't make mistakes". You are correct! He doesn't, but people need reasons to focus on other people rather than themselves cause it makes "them" feel better.

I wonder what people say about hermaphroditism? Did God make a mistake there? And what do you call a person with this condition? Girl or Guy. I will call them whatever gender they are.........at the time they realize who they are.

Have you had the experience when you have been studying something and been looking for information and facts about a subject and you get an aha moment and things fall into place?

I had one this morning about transgendersim. I was reading an article which threw up some interesting ideas about the subject and it dawned on me what was going on.

As you probably know that transgendersim is all about a girl becoming a boy and a boy becoming a girl. They are not happy being their birth sex so they want to become the opposite as they believe that will solve all their unhappiness.

Judging by the number of people that are de-transgenderising it is very clear it solves nothing.

To this point I knew that those wanting to change sex had underlying problems that caused their unhappiness. One of the most common ones is autism. Even when they had changed from male to female or female to male the autism didn’t go away.

Another one particularly amongst girls is that they thought boys were treated better than girls so if they became a boy, they would be treated better. But it did not happen because deep down they knew they were a girl so they could not play out the role of a being a boy.

Another underlying reason is that the person concerned had ADHD and changing sex was seen as a way of getting rid of it. Except for one thing. It didn’t.

So, enough males and females have realised that changing their sex made no different to solving the problem they thought they had that would be solved by changing their sex.

Now, underlying this as is the case with all aberrations thrown up by society, is that it is basically a work of Satan to distort God’s image. He has been trying to do that from day one for the simple reason that every time he sees a male or as female he sees God and that revolts him.

Today, I realised that transgenderism is just another step further along the road from homosexuality which is another distortion of God’s image. It is another way that Satan can screw up what is and should be normal.

Now, what is the core of this issue? I believe it is in a question that they never ask. Did your parents both work full time?

In my country the government is working overtime to make it easy for mothers to go out to work full time. What does that mean? Simply this. The children are abandoned to full time carers that are foreigners to the children.

There is medical evidence that a baby recognises their mothers voice in the womb. When they are born their closest and most important relationship is with the mother.

Six months or a year later they are ripped away from that comforting contact and they are passed on to a stranger that the do not know or care for and have no close bond with.

End result. Who am I? Babies, children understand much more than what we think. One minute it is comfort, cosy and predictable and then all of sudden they are plunged into a strange world of foreigners, and they have to fight for attention with 20 others.

NOT GOOD. At the back of their mind is money is more important than me. I want my mummy, not a new teddy bear.

So we produce a generation of children who deep down feel abandoned, don’t know who they are and feel unimportant. In other words, totally confused.

Enter Transgendersim. If I don’t know who I am why not experiment with being the opposite sex. I have got nothing to lose as my parents don’t care about me. I have had nothing but misery since I have been born, so let’s try the alternative. They hear of or see others in the same boat, so they go down the same path, known as social cohesion.

Some transgenders have homosexual tendencies so they change sex so they can have a normal relationship with a person of the opposite sex.

All in all, what you might call one big unholy mess. The sad thing is that government, the medical and educational authorities have bought into the lie and are encouraging it. In a word, they are destroying young lives and are being paid to do it.

All teenagers go through angst in some form or another and in the past we rode through the storm with them, and they came out the other side relatively normal.

Today it is “Problems, get a sex change.” If you disagree you are transphobic. Even parents are not allowed to have a different view. This seems to be theAll in all, what you might call one big unholy mess. standard reply for anyone who thinks differently about the aberrations being thrown up today as an answer to life’s problems. Disagree and you are being charged with hate speech.

So, what is the answer to all this. My advice is this. Think very, very carefully before you abandon your child to a stranger and deprive it of the relationship which the child should have and needs. That of its mother. After all. You gave birth to the child, not to pass it onto a stranger to raise. Rather to raise it, love it and to inculcate the values that are important to you.

Research shows that the main reason why children love grandparents so much is that they have always got time. If time is so important to children, it has to start with the parents.

It takes a village to raise a child. It is only in modern times that we have nuclear families. Previously all generations were together in villages and children were raised by others as well as the their parents.

I don’t know what to make of the transgender situation. I wish the medical establishment had real solutions. The situation seems complicated. Some benefit others not so much some feel victimized.

Spiritual side? I think it’s worth noting that many societies had more than 2 genders. Maybe that flexibility was good for a lot of people and society as a whole? What does The Lord want? Even in societies with 2 genders there could be leeway. Some men were priests or scribes others might be high ranking eunuchs and all that.

I do think that having a lot of gender deconstruction all of a sudden probably indicates deeply rooted social problems, possibly a decay of basic social institutions. I dunno.

Last I saw, we were up to 216 genders. We've got a youth trip, a transgender student is uncomfortable sharing a hotel room with guys (his birth gender). But the girls are uncomfortable with them staying with girls.

How whacked.

Last I saw, we were up to 216 genders. We've got a youth trip, a transgender student is uncomfortable sharing a hotel room with guys (his birth gender). But the girls are uncomfortable with them staying with girls.

How whacked.
There are two genders, but on that spectrum there are more masculine males/less masculine males and more feminine females/less feminine females. Transgender is a male or female with a body that doesn't correlate. See, people who don't think transgender is a real thing.......strictly label someone by their body.

I could really go deep into the male/female spiritual aspect of it all, but I don't think people are ready nor willing to do that.

There are two genders, but on that spectrum there are more masculine males/less masculine males and more feminine females/less feminine females. Transgender is a male or female with a body that doesn't correlate. See, people who don't think transgender is a real thing.......strictly label someone by their body.

I could really go deep into the male/female spiritual aspect of it all, but I don't think people are ready nor willing to do that.
cultures define male and female as slightly different in roles but none ,not even the very lgbt tolerant cultures of the ane had 58 or more genders .

men set up weddings and are tailors in Afghanistan and paint their nails with Hannah,and wear flowers in their ears,they hold hands with close friends as they walk and talk ,male and male .this is normal to them.

yet not every pronoun do they have ,you can't have a conversation with words that are defined by only the person talking as they fit.what is male or singular or plural of x gender ,then claim logically what a man can't do with abortion discussions or men have periods ,can get pregnant .

that's what they address .oh I understand this more then you know ,dated one years ago .

cultures define male and female as slightly different in roles but none ,not even the very lgbt tolerant cultures of the ane had 58 or more genders .

men set up weddings and are tailors in Afghanistan and paint their nails with Hannah,and wear flowers in their ears,they hold hands with close friends as they walk and talk ,male and male .this is normal to them.

yet not every pronoun do they have ,you can't have a conversation with words that are defined by only the person talking as they fit.what is male or singular or plural of x gender ,then claim logically what a man can't do with abortion discussions or men have periods ,can get pregnant .

that's what they address .oh I understand this more then you know ,dated one years ago .
I think you are fairly understanding of transgender people. With part of society making a bunch of different genders, then it disqualifies people who are trans. (They get labeled as a joke)

I think you are fairly understanding of transgender people. With part of society making a bunch of different genders, then it disqualifies people who are trans. (They get labeled as a joke)
but we ought not to encourage or create a society based on gender dysphoria.Jesus had a male body ,he didn't have both breast ,testes,and uterus.

in the ressurection ,we will have a body .sin and its curse affects the here and now ,is God going to acknowledge a change ,a hermophodite will have the extra genes ,a'll others the genes of birth .

I've avoided posting in this topic since it's in the marriage forum and I'm most likely never going to marry, nor do I have offspring.
Transgender is usually a result of a mental disorder that's known as gender dysphoria, which is a profound discomfort around various things that have to do with gender, whether it be being perceived as one gender or feeling they have the wrong body. I have loved ones and friends alike who suffer from this. I also know people who have gender dysphoria but are choosing not to transition for religious reasons.

There is some research to suggest that gender goes beyond strictly physical characteristics, but the science is still very very early on in this field. So I can see arguments from both sides. In the end, all I can say is..... love your transgender friends, whether you "agree" with their choices or not. They need that so much more than they need condemnation.

So far as children..... just keep in mind that you may end up with a child who has gender dysphoria. You may end up with a child who has same sex attraction, like myself. Or any number of other conditions that you may not like. Above all else, make it clear that you love them.
I know someone who has gender dysphoria, and they feel as though their only solution is to move away from their parents and drop all contact. Because their parents are harsh.

Last edited:
I was surprized to find a couple of years ago that ancient Judaism recognized no less than 6 different genders, although none of them fit the modern scenario of "gender disphoria;" which seems to be a mental rather than physical condition. If you type "Judaism" and "genders" your search engine should render several links to read. Remember, Talmud and Mishnah are not authoritative sources, but do render useful background info as they tried to preserve the beliefs and practices of late 2nd temple Judaism.

I think its odd. imagine a bloke having a boob operation and dressing like a woman. Imagine a woman taking hormones and cutting off boobs and becoming hairy. That is basically transgender in a nutshell.

I think its odd. imagine a bloke having a boob operation and dressing like a woman. Imagine a woman taking hormones and cutting off boobs and becoming hairy. That is basically transgender in a nutshell.
That is simplistic and biased. There is much more to transgenderism that altering one's physical appearance.

Judging by the number of people that are de-transgenderising it is very clear it solves nothing
And what would your sources be on the "number of people that are de-transgenderising"?

Satan is way more powerful when it comes to reinforcing people's bigotry than when it comes to sexual orientation.

Homosexuality is not abnormal, not even by God's standards. There is actually nothing against homosexuality in the Bible. It's all misinterpretation and bigotry.

I was surprized to find a couple of years ago that ancient Judaism recognized no less than 6 different genders, although none of them fit the modern scenario of "gender disphoria;" which seems to be a mental rather than physical condition.
The six genders you are talking about are physical genders, not mental conditions (check Wikipedia)

In religious groups especially, you will see......."God doesn't make mistakes". You are correct! He doesn't, but people need reasons to focus on other people rather than themselves cause it makes "them" feel better.
Exactly! Christians should keep Matthew 7:3-5 and Luke 6:41-42 in mind.

Also, "God doesn't make mistakes" is a very dishonest argument. When someone was born with cystic fibrosis, no one tells them it is the will of God -- who doesn't make mistakes -- so they shouldn't take any medicine to alleviate their symptoms. When someone was born with a physical challenge, no one tells them they shouldn't use a wheel chair. When someone cannot see clearly, no one tells them surgery to improve their vision would be against God's will.

Today it is “Problems, get a sex change.” If you disagree you are transphobic. Even parents are not allowed to have a different view. This seems to be the standard reply for anyone who thinks differently about the aberrations being thrown up today as an answer to life’s problems. Disagree and you are being charged with hate speech.

Brilliant! There is a poster here who frequently tells us he “thanks God” for the “tremendous” insight he’s been given. I told him that the test is whether other people thank God for the insight he’s been given. Your post is a perfect example of us, or at least me, thanking God for the insight you’ve been given. Well done!!

On a personal note, I raised my own two sharing child care with my in-laws until my son went to first grade and daughter was three. Then I worked mornings. We lived in a tiny place. I can see which children were handed over to professionals (who cannot possibly love them) in baby or toddler ages and those who stayed home during those ages.

Jesus never mentioned homosexuality or lesbianism -- not even once.

Did he mention pedophilia? What about cybercrime? Shall we make a list of sins he didn’t mention and make the case that because he didn’t mention them, they’re ok to engage in?

Did he mention pedophilia? What about cybercrime? Shall we make a list of sins he didn’t mention and make the case that because he didn’t mention them, they’re ok to engage in?

This is a false argument. Jesus lived in another time and culture. He didn't mention many things that exist today simply because they didn't exist in His time, such as cybercrime.

We can be sure that homosexuality existed 2000 years ago. I repeat: Jesus didn't mention it in His many discussions. Apparently, He was not that concerned about it.

This is a false argument. Jesus lived in another time and culture. He didn't mention many things that exist today simply because they didn't exist in His time, such as cybercrime.

We can be sure that homosexuality existed 2000 years ago. I repeat: Jesus didn't mention it in His many discussions. Apparently, He was not that concerned about it.
Pedophilia was alive and well in Rome. Slavery was very much alive and well. Shall we say it’s OK because he didn’t mention it? It’s not a false argument. That Jesus didn’t mention sins doesn’t follow that he didn’t care about it. Your argument is false.

Back